Chapter 2 Part 6/11 - Captivity

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE REST ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

(Later)
Ragna and everyone else run up to Luigi, who held the yellow Toad in his arms. The toad's right shoulder has been bitten, as his shoulder starts to become bluish-grey and bleeding. "Mi...Milord...?"
"Hold on Toad, we're gonna find a way to cure you." Luigi ensured him.

"I'm sorry Luigi, but..." Peach apologised, as she is standing next to Tager, along with other older Toads, as the younger Toads are sitting on Tager's shoulders. "My white magic doesn't work on Pionpi infection."
"...No..." Luigi saddened as he looks back at the infected Toad, then Ragna walks up to them and turns his right arm into a black claw. "What are you doing?"
"...I'm doing a favour," Ragna told his adopted uncle, who shakes his head.
"No...There's got to be another way..."

"I'm-a-sorry Luigi," Mario apologised to his brother, "But you know that there's no cure for-a-Pionpi infection yet, right? Not even the white lilies can save him and healing magic doesn't work on infections."
"..." Luigi stayed silence.
"...It's for the best...milord..." The toad told the timid-natured king, who nodded, put him down and stands up.
"Do what you have to do," Luigi told Ragna without looking him in the eye.

Ragna just nodded as he put his knee on the ground and his claw on the Toad's chest, "Soul Eater, activate."

Then, a bright blue ball appears out of the Toad's chest, which causes his eyes to become dull, the infection suddenly stops and his arm put on the sandy ground. Ragna stands up while holding the energy ball on his claw, which he proceeds to crush it, making everyone in shock, but the ball turns into sparkling bits that then, absorbed by the claw. The red veins and his right red eye glow briefly and he turns his claw into his normal hands.
"What...What did you do?" Sabrina asked her older brother.
"I absorb his soul, as much as I hate taking a life, we really didn't have much a choice," Ragna told everyone. ("Also, it's the only way to keep my powers in check.")
"Interesting, I wonder if it works on other species," Kokonoe informed.
"They do, I always saw Ragna use it against an opponent, like Gears and other shit," Raichu says. "I guess, as long as they have a soul, he has an advantage."
"..."

"So...he's dead?" Luigi asked.
"Yep, pretty much," Ragna told him nonchalantly.
"...I see..."Luigi fell unto his knees, hitting on the ground with his fist and starts crying, "Damn it! First my wife, then my kingdom and now, one of my own men! Fuck That Arceus-damn machine!"

"Luigi, calm down," Mario told him, "How about you talk what happened here?"
"O...Okay..." He responded as he stands up, "We should get back to the castle."
"Okie-dookie then," Mario nodded, "Okay everyone, let's-a-go."
"Wait!" Luigi called out, "I should call his family and order a funeral for him...it's the least I can do."
"...Okay."

And thus, everyone enters the castle, meanwhile somewhere in the desert where a big dark grey futuristic-looking spaceship is flying through the course and inside of it is a lot of complicated alien-like technology around it and there are two robots very close to a green screen, along with a late-forties woman with short redheaded hair with tint of grey, a few wrinkles on her pale skin, blue eyes and wears a yellow dress with orange outlines being roped and has a tape on her mouth.
"Ha ha ha ha! Yes, my master plan has work, Lawrence!" The very tall, skinny robot laughed manically. The robot has a green egg-shaped head-dome with visible gears inside, brightly coloured red eyes, a pair of mechanical wings attached to his pauldrons, hydraulic pipes on his chest and back, as well as diamond-shaped guards on his legs and arms. His limbs are gangly and his torso is very skinny in a very unrealistic way and a crack on his head.
"Yes, sir Nefarious...you are the VERRYYY best." The much shorter, pudgy-looking butler-like robot named Lawrence praised in a very clearly sarcastic tone on him.
"I know, right?!" Nefarious said, not realising his butler's sarcastic remark.
"...Whatever..." Lawrence muttered quietly.
"Now where was I?" Nefarious asked himself, "Ah yes! I am the very best! I am the greatest genius in the whole wide UNIVERSE!!!"

Then, he heard a sound, turns around and saw the woman straggling to get out, which made him roll his eyes and walk over to her.
"What in the universe are you doing you disgusting squiggly?!" Dr Nerferious shouted out as he grabs the woman by the neck and throws her into the ground, then he put his foot on her stomach and tare the tape off of the woman's mouth, making it red.
"Try...trying to escape...you...bastard...Ow..." The woman told him.
"Well, you did a shitty job at it," Nefarious told her, "Then again, you squiggles are nothing more than mere trashes to us, superior machines."
"Racist fuck!" The woman yelled at him, making Nerferious so angry that he suddenly short-circuited, making the woman tilts her head in confusion, and then, she heard radio statics from him.
"Oh Lance, I am so sorry for leaving you..." A female sounding voice told someone in Nefarious's brain.
"Do not worry my love, I forgive you." A male sounding voice named Lance forgiven her.
"Ohh, lance..."

"Uh...What just happen?" The woman asked in confusion.
"Don't worry, this always happens when Nefarious gets short-circuited," Lawrence told her as he sighs of annoyance, "Though it is quite tedious and annoying, at least it gives me amusement and an excuse to whack him on the head."
"...Damn..."

Lawrence walked away and then, comes back with a wrench as he throws it at his master's head, making him back to his senses.
"GUARDS!" Nefarious called out, as if nothing happens, "Punch her in the gut for insulting me! But not too hard."
"WHAT?!"

Then, a large, muscular-looking robot that looks like futuristic guards came in. The robot grabs the woman by the back-collar and punches her in the back, causing her to cough of some blood. They let her drop to the ground as she lays on the floor and coughing on it with blood, making Nerferious disgusted and annoyed.
"Oh come on!" Nefarious complained, "Now there's blood on my beautiful floor! This is why I despise squggies! They're disgusting with their red liquid known as blood! Lawrence, you clean this up!"
"...Yes, Master." Lawrence sighed as he walks out to get some cleaning equipment.
"And you!" Nefarious called out to the guard, "Take her to the cell room, I don't want her to listen on to my meeting, got that?!"

"Yes, sir." The guard obeyed as they salute, grabs the woman by the collar and left the room.
"HEY! What the hell do you think you're doing you son of a bitch!" The woman shouted out, "My husband will get you for this!"

"HA! AS IF! HA HA HA!!!" Then, Nerferious started laughing maniacally until he ended short circuit again.

A/N I bet you guys didn't expect me to put in Dr Nefarious here, did ya? Well, there's gonna be more surprises in the future for you guys, including maybe some fan-favourites...maybe oh knows, it's my fanfic, I do what I want with it. I hope you guys enjoy it, so give a vote, comment and have a nice day, bye my fellow ninjas and kunoichis!

Amy Rose belongs to Sega
Lawrence and Dr Nefarious belongs to Insomniac games
Ragna, Bang, Luna, Carl, Baiken, Taokaka, Elphelt, Ramlethal, Kokonoe, Lambda and Tager belongs to Arc system works.
Zack Fair belongs to Square Enix
E. Gadd, Toad, Peach, Mario, Starlow, Raichu, Daisy and Luigi belongs to Nintendo.
Sabrina Toadstool belongs to me