Chapter 2 part 2/11 - Unplanned Visit

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE REST ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS.
WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided and it will appear much later on to the story, not now)

A/N - Maybe I should make a special note: All of the chapters are connected and is in order. Just in case you think the chapters are separate, but they're not. There are all connected and it's in order, just in case you need to know.

Ps: The characters are mostly will be mostly OOC, but that's because they're basically parallel universe versions of the canon characters that will appear, including two certain OCs who are parallel universes of two canon characters (If you know Blazblue, then you know what I'm referring to), so some of them will be OOC or a bit of it, but there's a reason for it like I explain just recently, so if you complain that one character is OOC or I got their back story wrong, then that's because they're not the same person; same souls and names, but slightly different personality, appearances and back-stories.

Enjoy, Comment, Vote and be nice to me and everyone else in the meantime to let me know to improve and, generally, have a good time. 

The room involves wooden floors and walls, an old-fashion bed with a white sheet. Ragna sighs as he got off his bed and dress up in his Bloodedge clothes. He looks at the round window and opens it, where he put his head out and saw a desert; he smirks and stops looking at the window, which he closes it. He grabs his large sword and left his room, where there is a certain pink-haired cat-woman waiting for him.
"Oi! We were waiting for you, dumbass!" Kokonoe complained, which annoys him.
"You know, you're lucky I helped you get that job or else you wouldn't be here." He mutters, which she heard.
"What the hell did you say?"
"I said let's just go." Ragna lied, which made Kokonoe roll her eyes over as she went outside the ship. He shakes his and follows her.

"Alright mates, we made it to Sarasaland!" Toad told them.
"Ahhh...finally, we're here." Zack sighed of relief as he got out of the wooden chair and stretches his arms.
"Finally, we can get on with our mission." Ramlethal sighed.
"Oh come on, Ram," Zack told her, "We're on a quest and we should enjoy some action while we're at it."
"..." Ram just face-palm and left, which made Zack confused.
"Huh? Did I say something wrong?"

"Knowing Ram, she's probably looking down on your stupidity, Rockruff-face." Ragna make fun of him, which made him annoyed.
"STOP CALLING ME ROCKRUFF-FACE!!!" Zack shouted at Ragna while childishly hitting him, which made the young bounty-hunter laugh.

"Ha ha ha," Carl laughed a bit while looking over to Starlow, "Are they always like this?"
"Yeah, pretty much," Starlow told him and turn to Peach, who is dress in a sleeveless dress and carries a pink frilly umbrella.
"Oh yeah, that reminds me," Starlow remembered and asked; "What happen to Toadsworth? I haven't seen him for quite awhile now."
"..." Peach looks at the ground with a sad expression, "...Toadsworth died a year ago..."
"Yikes! I'm...I'm sorry to hear that, Queen Peach..." Starlow apologised to her, who just shakes her head and looks at Starlow with a slightly weary smile.
"It's okay Starlow, he was pretty old, and so it was bound to happen..." Peach told her, "Besides, I'm sure he is happy that he finally gets to see my parents..."
"...Well, I'm sure he is looking after you in heaven, alongside with your parents." Starlow told her as her attempt of cheering her up, who nodded.
"I agree..."

"So, Toadsworth died huh?" Ragna asked which made Starlow and Peach jump a bit.
"Oh, so you heard what we said?" Peach asked, which he nods.
"Hey, you shouldn't eavesdrop on us, you know!?" Starlow told him off.
"No Starlow," Peach told her, "He has every right to know what happens to Toadsworth since he was his teacher and grandfather-figure."
"...Yeah, you're right." Starlow nodded as she backs off.
"Thank you, Starlow."Peach said as she walks towards her white-haired son, "And Ragna, I know it's hard to know your teacher died while you're away and..."
"No, it's fine, Peach," Ragna nodded, "so...what was his last words?"
"..." Peach stays silent as she looks down on the ground and replied, "He...he said...he's proud of us...and...and that my parents are happy to see me grown...and...he hopes you travel safely...and..."

Then, Peach starts to tear up and tries to wipe her tears away, "I'm...I'm sorry, I guess he was the closest thing to a father to me after my parents died when I was only a baby and I couldn't..."
"...You...you don't need to say anything else anymore," Ragna told his adopted mother, "I think I get the picture."
"...O...Okay then..." Peach said as she finishes wiping off her tears, "I'm better now, don't worry."

"Peach! Hurry up!" Amy called up to her, which caught her by surprise.
"Oh! Sorry, Amy!"

Peach run out of the boat, where Mario wearing his trademark hat and outfit when he was younger, Tager, Lambda who is sitting on Tager's right shoulder, Amy, Kokonoe, El, Raichu and Ram. Ragna manages to catch up with the group along with Zack.
"Hey Rags," Zack whispered to his white-haired friend, "Do you think she'll be okay?"
"I'm sure she'll be fine." Ragna quietly replied, which Zack nodded with a concerned look.
"If you say so."

A/N - ...I have nothing to say about this chapter honestly except I hope you guys enjoy it, so give a vote, comment and have a nice day, bye my fellow ninjas and kunoichis!

            Amy Rose belongs to Sega
Ragna, Bang, Luna, Carl, Taokaka, Elphelt, Ramlethal, Kokonoe, Lambda and Tager belongs to Arc system works.
Zack Fair belongs to Square Enix
E. Gadd, Peach, Mario, Starlow and Raichu belongs to Nintendo.
Sabrina Toadstool belongs to me