Chapter 3 part 5/10 - A Gear's sin

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

(In the library)
Naturally, Ky and Sol was the first to appear on the scene, which is massive mind you, where there is a massive hole on the very top roof and on the ground is a massive smoke, but underneath those smoke is a green dragon-like creature wearing a scholar uniform, Sin and Dizzy; all unconscious. "Oh Arceus..." Ky muttered.

Ky runs towards the three along with Sol. Then, the group appears on the scene, where they notice the damages. Tao looks in awe as she says; "Wow, this is huge!"
"Tao! This isn't the time!" Litchi called her out, clearly upsetting the catgirl.
"Awww..."
"That woman..." Baiken's eyes widen in pure shock as she notices Ky helping out Dizzy, which she notices her wings, "Grr..."

Suddenly, Baiken rushes towards Dizzy in rapid speed as she readies her katana, shocking the group as Ragna shouts out; "BAIKEN!"
"DIE GEAR!" Baiken shouted out as she is about to strike down the blue-haired woman.
"AHHH!"
"BAIKEN! NO!" Mario cried out, but then Ky takes out his blue sword to blocks Baiken's sudden attack, which shocks her as she jumps back away from the couple.
"Wha...what the hell do you think you're doing?" Baiken asked coldly towards the blonde-haired king.
"I'm protecting her," Ky simply responded back, making Baiken grits her teeth and her eyes widen.
"Do you have any idea what she is?!" Baiken calling out his 'stupidity', "She's a Gear! A monster that clearly must be destroyed! After all, those stupid-ass gears cause so much suffering to the world!"
"I know she's a gear!" Ky shouted out, "But I'm still defending her regardless of what she is, besides... SHE'S MY WIFE!" Ky covered his mouth as he realised he made a grave mistake.
"...She's...she's your what?" Baiken spoke in shock.

Everyone else gasps in pure shock that one of the three kings of Illyria married to a Gear of all things.
"You...you must be joking, right?" Baiken laughed nervously, "I mean...you can't marry a Gear! That's not legal!"
"Well...true...we're not legally married, but..."
"That's enough of your bullshit!" Baiken yelled out of rage, "IM GONNA KILL EVERY. LAST. GEAR. I FIND!!!"
"Leave my mum alone you bitch!" Sin yelled out as he getting help from Sol who is trying to get him up.
"...So...you have a kid with that Gear as well..." Baiken said sinisterly, "Looks like I have to kill him as w-"
"THAT'S ENOUGH BAIKEN!!!"
"Milady?"

Everyone turns around to Peach, who looks pretty upset as she walks towards Baiken by stomping on the ground and smoke comes out of her ears in a cartoony fashion. "Baiken, stop this at once!"
"Wha-but milady, those are Gears...GEARS!!! You know. The monsters who nearly wipe out humanity with their stupid hundred years old war!"
"I know that! I'm not stupid enough to not realise that!" Peach yelled out, "But still, you can't just threaten a man by saying you'll kill his wife and child! That's way too much!"
"But..."
"Look, I understand why you hate Gears in general, considering your background," Peach considers, "But...I could not allow you to rip apart of a family, regardless of their background!"
"..." Baiken stays silent.
"I'm with the queen here."
"Ragna!" Peach said in awe as her adopted son, Ragna walks towards Baiken and stands next to his adoptive mother.

"Baiken, I want you to hold back," Ragna ordered her, which somewhat angers her a bit.
"But...!"
"But nothing!" Ragna yelled at her, "We wouldn't get any help if we kill his wife and kid! Would we?"
"..." Baiken stayed silent again as she puts away her katana, closes her eyes and sighs, "I...I understand milord."
"Good." Peach sighed of relief as she cautiously walks towards Dizzy, who run behind Ky in fear, "It's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you."
"...You're...You're...You're not?" Dizzy asked timidly as she slowly reaches out to Peach.
"Of course I do." Peach means it as she takes out her hand, which Dizzy hesitantly reaches towards her hand, but stops from she could touch her hand and put her hand away, "Is...is something wrong?"