Chapter 4 part 5/15 - Training

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

Ragna enters the elevator and press the first button, which the door closes and went down to the first floor. The door opens and he went out of the elevator, then he felt the floor a little. At first, he worries a little, until he heard a voice from one of the speakers.
"Alright everyone, we're off and enjoy the ride!" A voice that sounds similar to Johnny's voice.
("So, the airship finally moves, huh?") Ragna thought as he continues onwards to the training room, which he manages to find it and enter the room, revealing something similar to a gym, with a few thread mills, ropes, a mat, wooden walls, brown rooms, weightlifters of all kinds of shapes, three punching bags and a small fridge for the water bottles. He looks around and notices two certain boys and a cat-monster are there.
"Yo, Ryuji, Akira and Morgana!" Ragna called out, which made Ryuji dropped his weight holder and Akira tripped on the treadmill, which he fell on his face and lands on the ground. "...Oops..." Ragna said as he covers his mouth to stop himself from laughing. ("Some reason, I find it hilarious when someone else is a punching bag instead of me, so it's refreshing.")

Ryuji isn't wearing his Skull uniform and mask, instead, he wears a white sleeveless shirt, red trousers, white socks and red sneakers while Akira replaces his mask and Joker uniform with a red jacket with a white shirt underneath, red trousers and red sneakers. Morgana...haven't change at all, actually.

Ragna walks up to the two and checks on Akira, who is still lying on the floor. "Umm...you okay?"
"Dude, does he looks like he's okay?" Ryuji asked sarcastically.
"...True dat." Ragna agreed as Akira gets up as if nothing happens and adjusts his glasses. "Umm...you okay...Joker, right?"
"Well, my real name is Akira, but Joker is fine too." He sorta corrected him. "Also, I'm okay, thanks for asking."
"No props." Ragna scratched the back of his neck, "Hey, let me help out."

Ragna kneels down and his right hand start to glow aqua-coloured and puts his hand on the thief's face, which Akira suddenly don't feel any pain anymore as he stands up.
"Whoa?" Akira amazed, "What did you do?"
"I use healing magic on you," Ragna told him, "Of course, it's nowhere as advanced as Peach's magic, but I know some of the basics."
"Cool." Akira complimented him.
"Thanks, anyway," Ragna then asks, "What are you guys doing here?"
"Huh?" Ryuji shook his head and answers, "Well, we're here to train up for our adventure, right Akira?"
"Yep, he's right." Akira agreed.
"Yeah, for once." Morgana teased the blonde haired boy, which annoys him a lot.
"Shut up, you dumb cat!"
"I'm not a fuckin cat!" Morgana shouted back at Ryuji, which leads to a big argument between the two, which made Ragna lean on Akira and asks, "Does this happen a lot?"
"Yep."
"Geez." Ragna sweat-dropped, ("This strangely reminds me of my relationship with Rachel back in my universe, before I...")
"Is something wrong, Ragna?" Akira asked, who notices his sadden emotion on his face, which he shakes his head and says, "Oh, it's nothing wrong, I'm fine."
"...If you say so," Akira said in a cautioning tone, not believing his words, "Anyways, what are you doing here?"
"Oh, well, I'm just here for a warm-up," Ragna told them, "since it's kinda a habit of mine, you know."
"Yeah, I can see that," Akira nodded, "My best friend has a habit of running around a lot as training."
"Really now?" Ragna asked in shock, "But, every time I see him walk, one of his legs limp a bit and his energy in that leg is little lower than the rest of his body."

Ryuji stops shouting and looks down at the ground, which made Morgana stop arguing as well. The young boy turns to the prince with a sadden look and asks, "So, you notice, huh?"
"...Did...did something happens?" Ragna asked carefully.
He sighs and hugs himself as he looks at his left leg, "Let's just say...some asshole of a teacher did this to me... and because of him, nearly everybody around me hates my guts pretty much for ruining the track team."
"..." Ragna looked away from Ryuji's eyes, ("...Just like me when I was back in my original universe and still existing back then.") "I... understand, don't worry about it, I already get the picture."
"Wait a minute, you do?" Morgana asked in shock.
"Yep, remember how my sister mentions I don't get along with fellow nobles due to my commoner blood and my casual personality." Ragna reminded them.
"Yeah, your sister did mention that, didn't she?" Akira remembered.
"Yeah, well, what she said was true," Ragna confirmed, "I was bullied by peers due to being adopted by the royal family, thus I'm technically commoner in their eyes, and there's also the fact two of my closest friends are basically commoners as well."
"Ouch, that must be hard." Ryuji pitied him.
"Nah, I been through worse, so it's no big deal," Ragna told him, which made the trio look at each other, but then look at him.
"Well...if you say so," Ryuji said with a concern expression on his face. "Oh yeah, your sis told us you were adopted when you were three and half years old, right?"
"Yeah, what about it?" Ragna asked the blonde haired boy.
"Well, how did you get adopted?"
"Oh...umm..."

"Akira!"
"Ragna!"

The four turns around and saw Futaba and Elphelt coming towards them with a different outfit. Futaba wears a black loose top with a strange green logo, glasses similar to Akira's, revealing her mauve eyes, dark blue baggy trousers and green and white sneakers. Elphelt wears a light pink dress with above-knees socks and white sandals.
"Oh, hello Futaba-chan," Akira greeted her, "What are you doing here?"
"I need your help, badly!" Futaba cried out as she grabs Akira's right wrist, "Come on, let's go!"
"Hey-hold on!"

And Futaba carries Akira out of the training room.
"Hey! Wait up!" Ryuji called out as he runs after the two.
"Hey! I'm coming too, damn it!" Morgana yelled out as well as running after those goofballs.

"Geez, aren't they a bunch of weirdoes," Ragna said to Elphelt, which made her giggle a bit.
"True," Elphelt agrees with him, "But aren't all of us kind of weirdos as well."
"...Yeah, you have a good point." Ragna shrugged with a smile on his face, then he asks, "So, why are you here, El?"
"Huh, me?" Elphelt asked as she looks around with a tint of blush on her face, making Ragna chuckle a bit.
"Who else?" Ragna replied as he crosses his arms with a smirk on him.
"...True that." Elphelt said awkwardly as she rubs her right arm while blushing out of embarrassment, "I...I was making sure you're okay."
"Well, I'm fine," Ragna told her, then asks, "Wait a minute, how did you figure out I'll be here?"
"Well, Brina told me of course," Elphelt told him, "Also, there's the fact you have a bad habit of overworking yourself and often collapse due to that."
("...Who else but Sabrina.") "Also, don't worry, I'll be fine." Ragna ensured her, which she replies by shaking her head.
"No, you wouldn't!" Elphelt shouted at him, by surprise, "Every time you do it, you either train until you collapse or Jubei stops you by force! You always have been like that since we were children!"
"..." Ragna stayed silence, still taken by surprise of the fact Elphelt just shouts at him.
"I'm sorry that I shout at you," Elphelt apologised to him, "I...was still worried and sorry for mentioning Jubei...I know how much you miss him right now..."
"Yeah..."
"He was a good man...or should I say beastman instead..."
"Ha ha ha..." Ragna lightly chuckles, "Yeah...I still remember him to this day..."

A/N - Next part will be a sneak peek at his backstory as his new self in this alternative universe. I hope you're looking forward to it my fellow ninjas and kunoichis! Kuno out!