Chapter 1 part 6/9 - A rude interruption

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE REST ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS.
WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided and it will appear much later on to the story, not now)

Ps: The characters are mostly will be mostly OOC, but that's because they're basically parallel universe versions of the canon characters that will appear, including two certain OCs who are parallel universes of two canon characters (If you know Blazblue, then you know what I'm referring to), so some of them will be OOC or a bit of it, but there's a reason for it like I explain just recently, so if you complain that one character is OOC or I got their back story wrong, then that's because they're not the same person; same souls and names, but slightly different personality, appearances and back-stories.

Enjoy, Comment, Vote and be nice to me and everyone else in the meantime to let me know to improve and, generally, have a good time. 

Suddenly, Bob-ombs suddenly fell from the sky and the Toads starts running around in pure panic. The Bloodedge group looks up and saw the airships.
"What the hell is going on?!" Luna shouted out.
"I don't know Luna," Carl answered her.
"Me either!" Bang shouted as well.
"Don't tell me...is that..." Starlow is pure shock as her eyes widened.
"That's Bowser! He's back!" Amy shouts out.

Then, a yellow dragon-turtle with red hair with a tint of grey, red demonic eyes and very muscular, who is laughing maniacally while crossing his arms and grinning in a cocky manner.
"Mha ha ha ha!!!" Bowser laughing like a madman and then grabs a microphone, "Well, well, well, if it isn't my archenemy, Mario..."

Mario looks up and glares at him, "Bowser...What the hell are you doing here?!"
"Why, here to ruin the party again!" Bowser shouts out, "Now! Nightmare, come here right now!"

Then, the Bob-ombs stop falling and a mysterious figure came in with a dark grey cape with his hood covering his face, which only reveals his demonic glowing green eyes and a sadistic smile on his deathly pale skin, wears a black robe with a yellow hoodie underneath, black pants and brown shoes.
"Now, tell them about our plans, Night-"
"Umm...fuck no!" Nightmare told him off, which angers Bowser.
"What!? Why?!"
"Um, King dumbass, you do realise revealing our plans would give those stupid-ass goody two shoes an advantage, right?" Nightmare told him, which made Bowser realise...he's right.
"Oh..."
"But, I will... do THIS!!!" Suddenly, Nightmare creates a massive black energy ball with a tint of glowing neon green, which causes the civilians start screaming and running away.
"Welp...shit!" Bloodedge swore under his breath as his group was Well about to run until...

"LAMBDA! Now!!!"
"Rogers that!"
"What the-" Nightmare suddenly got interrupted as he got shot by a blue beam as the ball disappears into thin black and green tiny lights. He turns angrily and saw a young woman with light blonde hair tied in a long braid, slightly tanned skin and her eyes is covers by a robotic mask that only reveals her mouths and cheeks. She wears a dark grey tight-suit with robotic boots and wrist armours.
"You motherFUCKER!!!" Nightmare yells out in pure rage as he summons black chains with snakes heads with spooky green eyes, "DIE BITCH!!!"

The chains strike against Lambda, but she manages to strike down those chains with her eight floating swords as she slashes though those ghostly-like snakes; one snake tries to bite her from the back and Lambda slashes though that snake with four of her swords.
"HEY DUMBASS HELP ME DAMN IT!!!" Nightmare yells out to Bowser, where he turns to him and nodded.
"Lambda! Distract Nightmare and Bowser while I teleport them somewhere safe, kay?!" Someone told her though Lambda's earpiece.
"Command accepted."
Lambda throws three of her swords at Nightmare, but he creates a green barrier that blocks out all of the swords and Bowser breathes massive amount of fire at Lambda, but she rolls over to the left and circle around it as she is getting closer, in which Nightmare responds by shooting a black energy ball at her, which she slashes the ball in half with her blade. While the three is fighting, the royal family and Bloodedge's group follows the civilians.

"Alright Lambda, stop fighting," Someone orders, "Everyone has been evocated, now I'll teleport you out as well!"

And suddenly, Lambda disappears in bright blue light and Nightmare just growls in pure rage, "Stupid bitch..."
"HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?!" Bowser yells out, which Nightmare walks up to him and just flat-out punch him in the face, "What the hell?! I'm your boss and you do realise I can fire you, RIGHT!?"
"And you do realise if you fire me, there will be no plan from me, which equals to no queen, no kingdom and a disbandment for you, right you stupid-ass oversized turtle?!" Nightmare talks back, which made Bowser sweat-drops and looks down, "Besides, it's your fault that you're slow as hell AND not paying enough attention, oh well, this is actually a part of my plan, so I knew that Kokonoe-bitch would try to do something like this to stop us from hurting them."
"But you sounded quite surprised back there that robot-girl appears out of nowhere."
"Well, that's because I was expecting the Red devil to appear, not that doll." Nightmare told him, "Besides, who's the brains in this deal?"
"...You are..."
"Then, do you WANT to actually accomplish something for once in your sad, pathetic life?"
"...Yes..."
"Good, now let's get back to the castle, got that?" Nightmare asks, "I have others plans to make and meetings to take part of, okay dumbass?"
"...I felt like I'm not being treated seriously enough anymore..." Bowser mutters grumpily as they enter back into the airship and flew back to Bowser's castle.

A/N - Now, who is this mysterious villain...nobody knows, except me obviously, because I'm the writer, that's why! I hope you guys enjoy it, so give a vote, comment and have a nice day, bye my fellow ninjas and kunoichis!

Amy Rose belongs to Sega
Ragna, Bang, Luna, Carl, Lambda, Red Devil andTaokaka belongs to Arc system works.
Starlow, Toad, Bowser, Mario, Peach, Bob-ombs and Raichu belongs to Nintendo.
Sabrina belongs to me and Nightmare...is a secret.