Chapter 1 Part 9/9 - Observe meeting

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE REST ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS.
WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided and it will appear much later on to the story, not now)

Ps: The characters are mostly will be mostly OOC, but that's because they're basically parallel universe versions of the canon characters that will appear, including two certain OCs who are parallel universes of two canon characters (If you know Blazblue, then you know what I'm referring to), so some of them will be OOC or a bit of it, but there's a reason for it like I explain just recently, so if you complain that one character is OOC or I got their back story wrong, then that's because they're not the same person; same souls and names, but slightly different personality, appearances and back-stories.

Enjoy, Comment, Vote and be nice to me and everyone else in the meantime to let me know to improve and, generally, have a good time.

(Meanwhile somewhere in space)
A unique looking spaceship that is similar to a circus floating in space. Rosalina looked at the blue screen that is showing Ragna and Sabrina sharing a laugh, with a concerned look on her face, which worried the adorable-looking chubby stars with round cute eyes, who they looked concern for her.
"Mama, are you okay?" A green baby star asked it's 'mother'.
"Yes, do not worry about me, my child..." Rosalina ensured the young stars, which only made them, even more, concern, ("I just hope Ragna can accomplish his goal...")
"What is the matter, Rosie-daring?"

Rosalina gasped as she turned around and behind her is an androgynous person with violet hair tied in a bun and blue eyes with dark pink eyeshadow and red lipstick. They wear a flowing pink and red kimono that exposes their shoulders underneath is a sleeveless black skin-tight turtleneck, black shorts and legwarmers, and red platform sandals. They also sport a translucent pink scarf which appears to levitate through unknown means. They are wearing a royal white geisha outfit underneath, they have a pink and red-coloured checker pattern kimono.

 They are wearing a royal white geisha outfit underneath, they have a pink and red-coloured checker pattern kimono

"Amane! What are you doing here?!" Rosalina gasped in shock.
"Relax, relax, I'm only here to check on you, I mean, we are friends, right?" They told her, who nodded.
"Oh...of course..."

"Uncle Amane!" The stars cheered as they surround the androgynous male, who just smiles warmly at them.
"Now now, my dears, calm down," Amane told them, as he grabs a small pouch up, "I manage to get some star bites for you, dearies."
"Yeah! You're the best, uncle Amanie!" A yellow star cheered, as Amane gave the heavy pouch to the young stars, who they all bounced around and trying to eat the star bites he gave to them.

"Now, where were I?" He asked himself, "Awe, yes I remember now, I wonder what you are doing?"
"...Just observing..." Rosalina told her friend, "After all, that is a Bystander's duty, correct?"
"...Yes, you are correct..." Amane nodded, before his face became more serious, "That means no getting involved with the events, like the last time you did."
"Amane, I know I shouldn't recreate the world since that is against our duties..." Rosalina shook her head violently as she put her head down, "But, I didn't have a choice, I mean...all of my friends...were killed in that universe!"
"...You're lucky Arceus forgives you for that since that universe is now completely ceased to exist thanks to the destruction Wuji causes and the fact he was involved with it..." Amane told her, "But I'm pretty sure if you do it again, he'll strip you of your powers and give the role to me, right?"
"Yes...I am aware of the consequences." Rosalina nodded.
"Sorry if I sound rude, darling," Amane apologises, "I was just trying simply reminding you because I don't want you to get into trouble like last time, okay?"
"I know, you were only looking out for me."
"Good, because I'm worried that I might have gravely upset you or something like that," Amane looks at the screen and became very interested, "Well, who is that adorable boy next to Raggie?"
"Umm... that 'adorable boy' is actually a girl named Sabrina, his adopted sister and daughter to the Toadstool royal family." Rosalina corrected him with a slightly annoyed look. "And how do you know Ragna?"
"Oops! My bad!" Amane apologises, "I thought Sabrina is a boy, because she's just so flat-chested that it's hard to tell if she's really a girl or a really good cross-dresser, and for the Ragna thing... well I promised him I never speak of our first meeting, so I rather not break a promise."
"...I...see..." Rosalina said uneasily, ("I should stay out of it...for now.")