Chapter 4 part 2/15 - The Jellyfish Pirates

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

The elevator opens to reveal a tall, muscular and tanned man where he sports a black outfit, sparsely adorned with golden beads. The outfit consists of long, well-fitting pants, a large gunslinger-style belt worn diagonally, and a long collared trench coat, left unbuttoned to ensure his chest remains visible. He has long blond hair, which is in a pony-tail. He wears a wide-rimmed Cowboy-style hat which bears a skull insignia, a pair of dark sunglasses and carries a wooden-katana for some reason.

This makes Dizzy gasps and runs towards the duo, which she hugs the man happily with a bright smile on her face and closed her eyes as she says; "Johnny! You're here!"
"Of course, little Dizzy," the man named Johnny responded as he hugs her back, "How can I forget one of my former crew members."

Then Ky came over with a gentle smile on his face while Johnny lets go of Dizzy and rubs her head, "So, how was little Dizzy?"
"She's been very good," Ky ensured him, "Nothing bad happens to her and I make sure it continues that way."
"Well, that's good." Johnny smiled.
"Oh yeah, how're the others doing?" She asked the pirate captain.
"Well, don't worry about them," Johnny told her, "I put April in charge while I and May are here."
"Wait, May is here!?"
"Yep, though..." Johnny looked around, "I wonder she is now?"

Then, they heard the elevator coming down, revealing a young girl around Luna's age with long dark-brown hair, pale skin and brown eyes. She is wearing an orange pirate hat, black fingerless gloves, big orange shoes, an orange coat and orange pants while carrying some sweets on her arms.
"Oh, hi Johnny!" The young girl cheered as she runs up to the blonde haired man.
"There you are, May," Johnny sighed, "Where have you been?"
"Sorry, Johnny," She apologised to her captain, "I got caught off guard by the number of sweets there are from those candy shops; I mean, look at those things! They're delicious as hell!"

"Hey, May!" Dizzy called out, grabbing May's attention.
"...Dizzy, is that you?!" May gasped in shock as she runs towards the blue-haired Gear, "Ohhh...it's so good to see you again, Diz, here, have a candy."

Dizzy offers a wrapped candy with white and teal strips on it and give it Dizzy, who accepts it with a smile on her face. "Thank you, May,"
"No probs, Dizzy," May said, "We were crewmates after all."
"Ha ha ha, that's true, May," Dizzy giggled as she starts eating the candy, "Mmm...this is good."
"Thanks." May smiled back as she starts eating the sweets, which Ann suddenly came up to her, "Umm...can I help you?"

"Can I have a sweet too?" Panther AKA Ann asked with her eyes became starry and drooling a bit, which made everyone sweatdrops.
"Sorry about Ann," Ryuji apologised, "She's way too eager for her own good when it comes to sweets."
"Hey! What's wrong with wanting some sweets?!" Ann asked the blonde-haired boy.
"Well, you might get calories if you keep this up, you know?" Ryuji teased her, which annoys her a lot.
"Sh-shut up Ryuji!" She told him off, which made him chuckle a bit. "Grrr..."
"Okay, here you go." May smiled as she gives Ann some sweets, which made her smile.
"Oh, thank you so much!" Ann cheered as she takes the sweets off of May's hands and quickly eats it as if she thinks someone would take it. "Wow...this is great!" Ann muttered while eating.
"Umm...thanks," May responded as she is a bit shock of Ann's quick reaction.
"So, shall we take a tour of the ship?" Ky asked, which everyone nods, "In that case, we should get going."

A/N - And the captain and second-in-command of the Jellyfish pirates joined the party! Alright, my mates! I'll see you guys very soon. Kuno out!