Chapter 6 part 3/18 - Morning (RB)

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

If you guys are enjoying this book, let me know in the comment section and have fun during a peaceful conversation, my fellow ninjas and kunoichis!

(Real world)
"AHHHHH!" Sabrina screamed as she jumps out of her bed and starts breathing very heavily while she is sweating out of panic and she looks down to look at her body, where she sees she is wearing her white, long-sleeved pyjamas with pink polka pots, making her sigh of relief and putted her hand on her forehead while still breathing heavily to try to calmed herself down, "...It's...it's just a nightmare...nothing really important...that's right... nothing... important..." Sabrina breathed timidly as she puts her hand down on the bed and looks around the room.

She was lying on a banana-coloured bed with the same coloured blanket and saw a pale-yellow coloured floor with a soft, brown mat on the sides of those two beds and a large window with white curtains.

Sabrina then heard some knocking on the door, so she forces herself to get out of bed, walks towards the door, take a deep breath, forces a smile and open the door, where she was suddenly glomp by Elphelt, who is wearing a simple pink dress, two red wristbands on her left wrist, black stockings and white snow boots.
"BRINA!" Elphelt cheered as she squishing Sabrina into her breasts, making it very hard for the princess to breathe properly.
"Can't...breath!" Sabrina breathed as Elphelt lets her go and she takes a very deep breath and lets it go. "Geez El, you could have killed me right there."
"My bad! Sorry!" Elphelt apologised clumsily, making Sabrina rolls her eyes and laugh it off.
"Nah, that's fucking nothing," She said with a bright smile on her face, "I'm the ultimate badass after all, so it's okay."

"Sabrina?"

Elphelt and Sabrina turned to the left and sees Lambda not wearing her usual get-up and instead, wears a cute short white dress with a black loose ribbon on it, short white socks and brown sandals, which made the two other girls blush and starts gashing over her.
"Oh my Arceus Lambda you're so cute!" Elphelt gashing as they pinching her cheeks while Lambda is trying her best to keep a poker face.
"You know, you should show your face more often!" Sabrina compliments her.
"..." Lambda keeps her mouth shut while keeping a straight face.

"What are you guys doing?"
"Ah-sis!" Elphelt shrieked as she quickly gets off of Lambda, but she trips and fell to the floor, "Ow!"

Ramlethal glares at her younger sister and sighs as she face-palm of her sister's clumsiness, which Elphelt quickly gets up as if nothing happens, though she did wobble a bit. Ramlethal wears a sleeveless tanktop, dark blue skinny jeans and black boots.
"Seriously you two?" Ramlethal asked in a disapproval tone.
"So-sorry, I guess I have a bit of a...a cuteness overload." Elphelt said, "I mean, she's so cute that I want to hug her tightly!"
"Excuse me?" Lambda asked and then says, "Sorry, but I don't like being squished, thank you very much."
"Wow, shot fired." Sabrina said with a smug look as Elphelt dramatically fell down.
"I have been rejected!" Elphelt cried in dramatic anime tears. "Wahhhh!"

Sabrina slowly lets go of Lambda and turned her head to Ramlethal.
"Ssooooo...where's my parents, auntie and uncle?" She asked her.
"Oh, Peach and Daisy are having a tea party with Palutena while Mario and Luigi are having lunch with Sonic." She told her, making Sabrina sighs of relief, "Why did you ask?"
"Oh...just curious." Sabrina lied to her, making her a bit suspicious, but shook her head.
"If you say so," Ramlethal said. "Anyways, Ragna, Pit, Dark Pit and Zack are waiting for us, so we should get going."
"In that case, let me take a shower and change my clothes, okay?" Sabrina said as Ramlethal nodded, making the blonde-haired princess goes back to her room.
"We'll be waiting!" Ramlethal told her loudly before walking away, leaving Lambda alone.

"..." Lambda looks around, until she heard a certain voice.
"Lambda!"

Lambda turned around and saw Ratchet, Beta and Clank waving their hands while Ratchet is still calling out to her.
"Come on! I'm hungry!" Ratchet shouted again, making Clank and Beta glared at him. "Oh come on, can you blame a guy for being hungry."

Clank looks away while Beta rolls her eyes over. Lambda warmly smiles and run up to them, where the group walks the opposite direction Ramlethal went.

A/N - I hope you enjoy this part and if you do, leave a comment and have a good day, my ninja clan. I will see you guys on Monday. Kuno out!