Chapter 5 part 1/13 - Meeting (KO)

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

A/N - As I mention before, we have three protagonists with different locations as a way to expand the universe and introduce more characters, so I will be put signatures; RB for Ragna the Bloodedge, A2 for...well A2, and KO for Kokichi Ouma. Hope you enjoy.

(The meeting room of Bowser's castle)

"And that fat bastard took my princess away!" Bowser yelled as Nefarious put his left palm on his left cheek while his left elbow on the table, making a bored expression while Bowser is complaining like a drama queen, smacks his head on the table and bangs it with his fist, "Why can't I have my Peachy! Waaa!"

The meeting is very dark with its dark grey walls and floors, as well as a large silver meeting table with a black circle with Bowser's face coloured red in the middle. On the right side is the door.

"Attention everyone, I have a big announcement to make!" Relius calls out from the end edge of the table along with Kokichi, which he catches everyone's attention, which an intimating man with dark green skin, yellow eyes, red hair and wears very dark royal clothes speaks up.
"What do you wish to announce, Relius?" The man asked and he noticed the purple-haired boy, "And who is this child with you?"
"I was getting to that, Ganondorf," Relius responds to his question, "Now, we have made a new asset to our army."
"Get on with it dumbass!" A large, bulky Koopa with a pink shell and sunglasses yells out.
"Quiet down Ron," Relius replied in a fairly polite tone, "I will get to it soon enough, this asset would be very useful thanks to the fact he has some of Darkrai's DNA I have implanted in him and he is a legendary unit as well, so-"
"Wait a fucking minute!" Dedede shouted out, "I thought we already have a legendary unit in our disposable!"
"Umm...my liege..." Meta knight pokes Dedede's shoulder, catching his attention.
"What?!"
"Haven't you heard?" Meta Knight asked to remind him, "The legendary unit Yin No.2 was taken away by Bowser Junior's killer, remember?"
"Oh...I completely forgot about that..." Dedede remembered as he scratches the back of his head, which then Bowser gets up and was about to leave the room, "Umm...Bowser, sorry I didn't-"
"It's okay...that was a seven years ago now..." Bowser responded as he slowly clams down with a sorrowful smile.
"You're not staying, King Bowser?" Relius asked.
"...I'm...I'm not in the mood...Relius...I'll go to my room, bye."
"Alright then." Relius simply responded with no empathy in his voice at all, which Kokichi, who is standing right next to him, detected right off the bat, making him a bit creep out.
("That guy's relative was murdered and you don't care!") Kokichi asked in his thoughts, ("Does he have any emotions at all, I couldn't tell from just looking at him!")
"Introducing Legendary unit number seven – Phobetor!" Relius introduced him as the purple haired unit takes a deep breath and look at the other villains. "He will be our new ally in this very important mission, so treat him well."
("Looking at him is so creepy, especially the fact I don't see any emotions in him, not even caring about me despite my body is created by him.")

"Ha! He looks like a scrawny wimp!" Ron pointed out, "I bet he'll die the moment he steps on to combat!"
"Do not say such foolish things general Ron," Relius told him off coldly, "Legendary units, while physically weak, they are very powerful thanks to their DNA connected to a legendary Pokemon, thus making them a force to be reckoned with, for Phoebetor's case, his DNA matches with Darkrai, his original body and Arceus' future murderer herself."
"I still think he looks rather pathetic!" Ron pointed out rudely, which made Kokichi smirked and says.
"And you think you can do better than me?" Kokichi said, "Considering how small your brain is, I'm honestly surprised you didn't get fired, bumboo head!"
"WHAT DID YOU SAY PUNK!?"
"Ha, just lying!" Kokochi lied...again and then, make his expression turned to a creepy, devious wide smirk and a sinister glare, "I just want to see what type of insults get under your skin, now that I know...I'll find a way to take advantage of that!"
"Gah!..." Ron gasped a bit, which make Kokichi giggle innocently as he put up a cuter and innocent expression with an open smile.
"Aww, your face is really funny looking, you know that?" Kokichi teased him, which makes Ron growls aggressively.

"Mmm... are you sure junk like him will be worth our time?" Ganondorf asked coldly.
"Yes, allow me to demonstrate it," Relius answered, "Now, let me prepare the training room and I will prove you all this will work."

And then Relius walks out of the room, leaving Kokichi surrounded by villains, making him gulp as everyone else stares at him with intimation.
("Just roll with it for now Koikichi,") He thought to himself, ("I can do this, I'm sure I been through worse...I think...maybe...maybe not, I'm not sure, but I'll be fine...right?")

A/N - Think of the Legendary units as the Pokemon version of Murakumo units and before you get confused, Arceus is still alive, but the legendary units' purpose is to be really strong and make the perfect killer for Arceus, but of course Kokichi isn't that strong due to his new body being much weaker compare to the original due to his body being wired differently, who is the girl Relius mentioned. Try to guess who is this girl he mentioned! I really hope this chapter will be interesting for you guys. Leave a comment and enjoy the rest of the story, my ninja clan. Kuno out!

PS - Also, the reason Kokichi's new name is Phobetor is a reference to the figure with the same name, who is the personification of nightmares and is the creature that Darkrai was based on, hence why I gave him that name.