Chapter 6 part 16/18 - Meeting the Bandicoot family (KO)

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

(???)

Everything was dark... he can't see anything... until he opens his eyes very weakly and sees the bright blue sky, the complete opposite of the Dark land's sky.

 until he opens his eyes very weakly and sees the bright blue sky, the complete opposite of the Dark land's sky

He also sees a young woman with long, black hair with messy bangs, pale skin, blue eyes and a leaf dress.
"... Huh...?" Kokichi questioned.
"... You... okay?" The woman asked.
"Yep!" Kokichi lied, as he slowly gets up, but feels sharp pain, "Ow! O...okay... maybe I'm not..."
"Ahem... I... I'll get Coco!" The woman said, "COCO, HE'S AWAKE!"

"IM COMING!" A humanoid bandicoot with blonde hair tied in a ponytail called out as she runs up to the two. She walks towards him. "Hi there, I'm Coco, and this is Chloe,"
"Hi!" The woman named Chloe said.
"Okay, let's get you back to our place," Coco said.
"Where's... Kaito?" Kokichi asked.
"Oh, you mean the guy with purple hair?" Coco asked, which he nods, "Don't worry, he should be at our place by now, so let's go,"

Chloe carries Kokichi up and the trio walks back to the girls' place.

A/N - Yep! The Crash Bandicoot characters are in! I hope you guys are happy with that and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my ninja clan. See you guys soon. Kuno out!