Chapter 2 Part 1/11 - Sarasaland

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE REST ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS.
WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided and it will appear much later on to the story, not now)

Ps: The characters are mostly will be mostly OOC, but that's because they're basically parallel universe versions of the canon characters that will appear, including two certain OCs who are parallel universes of two canon characters (If you know Blazblue, then you know what I'm referring to), so some of them will be OOC or a bit of it, but there's a reason for it like I explain just recently, so if you complain that one character is OOC or I got their back story wrong, then that's because they're not the same person; same souls and names, but slightly different personality, appearances and back-stories.

Enjoy, Comment, Vote and be nice to me and everyone else in the meantime to let me know to improve and, generally, have a good time. 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Video made by Im Hendrik)

(Unknown?)
"Ragna...open your eyes..."
"Huh...Where...where am I?" Ragna asked himself as he opens his eyes and became shocked, "What the fuck!"

It was a complete empty void of green and white mist all over. He notices he has his red jacket and his black hakama, but shakes his head and looks around.
"I am here..." A voice called out.

He turns around and saw... "Rosalina!" Ragna called out.
"Yes...it is I."
"What the hell are you doing here?" Ragna asked the blue dressed woman, "And where the fuck am I?"
"Relax Ragna, this is only a dream," Rosalina answered him, "I am simply talking to you through your dreams; since it would be more private and easier to communicate with you."
"Alright...Anyways, why are you here anyway?" He repeats his question differently.
"I'm here to warn you..." Rosalina told him, "While I can't reveal EVERYTHING I know because of my role of being an observer, so that, I will apologise for that.
"Umm...Normally I'll be pissed off about it," Ragna notes it, "But since you told me why...unlike that Rabbit, then I guess I'm cool with it."
"Thank you," She thanks him, "But you need to know is this, that Nightmare man...All I know about him is that he...well...he has that strange, yet malicious aura about him, so please, do not do anything reckless and be very cautious around him as I sense he has a trick up his sleeve."
"No promises," Ragna says, "But thanks for the warning, I'll try to keep it in mind."
"...Thank you again, Ragna," Rosalina did a curtsy elegantly and gives her a gentle looking at him, "Remember, the fate of the world...no, the fate of this alternate universe relies on you." And that, Rosalina disappears out of thin air.
("Yeah...no pressure there...")

And then, everything turns pure white...
(Reality)
"Hey! Wake up Ragna!"
"Huh?" Ragna opens his eyes slowly and saw his pink-haired childhood friend and Raichu, who is licking his face and Elphelt sitting next to him in his bed. Ragna stands out of his pillow and glares at the orange Pokemon.
"Eww...yuck!" Ragna cringes as he wipes out the saliva out of his right cheek, "Seriously, do you really need to do that!?"
"Sorry, couldn't help myself." The Raichu grins nervously.

"Oh goody, you awake," Elphelt says cheerfully

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Oh goody, you awake," Elphelt says cheerfully.
"How long have you been here? Ragna asks.
"We just got here," El tells him, with Raichu nodding his head.
"I see..." Ragna smiles, "How did you sleep?"
"Hey! That was supposed to be my question?!" El complains, which made him laugh a bit, "Anyways, I sleep pretty well, you?"
"...Same..."
"...Is it that nightmare again?" She asks her childhood friend, who shakes his head, "...Okay..."

Elphelt got out of the bed as she looks back on Ragna with a concern expression on her face. "Are you sure, Ragna?"
"Yep, I'm one hundred percent sure." Ragna ensures her.
"...Okay...see you later Ragna." Elphelt says as she left the room along with Raichu, who waves his paw goodbye and left.

A/N - The start of Chapter 2 begins! I hope you guys enjoy it, so give a vote, comment and have a nice day, bye my fellow ninjas and kunoichis!

Raichu and Rosalina belongs to Nintendo
Ragna and Elphelt belong to Arc system works.