Chapter 1 part 3/9 - The Mushroom Kingdom

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE REST ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS.
WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided and it will appear much later on to the story, not now)

Ps: The characters are mostly will be mostly OOC, but that's because they're basically parallel universe versions of the canon characters that will appear, including two certain OCs who are parallel universes of two canon characters (If you know Blazblue, then you know what I'm referring to), so some of them will be OOC or a bit of it, but there's a reason for it like I explain just recently, so if you complain that one character is OOC or I got their back story wrong, then that's because they're not the same person; same souls and names, but slightly different personality, appearances and back-stories.

Enjoy, Comment, Vote and be nice to me and everyone else in the meantime to let me know to improve and, generally, have a good time. 

(Outside of ship)

Ragna waves his hand to Toad. "Goodbye young chaps and may Arceus looks after you lot." Toad calls out while the group is walking away.
"Thanks for helping us out, captain and we'll be fine." Starlow thanks him.
Toad nodded and went back to the ship, where it sets sail again.

"So, where are we going?" Luna asks the team.
"Why, there was a celebration of the Mushroom Kingdom." Bang told him
"Oh yeah, wasn't today the princess' birthday," Carl remembers.
"Seriously, the whole world is literally celebrating over a girl's birthday?" Luna asks, "Look, I know being royalty is huge business and all, but isn't that over...I don't know, overreacting?"
"Actually, the Mushroom Kingdom's royalties is massive deal," Starlow told her, "I mean, the king, Mario, is one of the legendary heroes, along with Samus, the galaxy's best alien huntress, Link the hero of time and king of Hyrule, Sparda the heroic demon knight and finally the legendary swordsman, Hakumen."
"Seriously!? That's a massive deal, especially when you have the same repetition as Hakumen and Sparda themselves!" Luna says in shock.
"Wow! That's so cool!" Carl comments as well.
("Why am I not surprise that Hakumen exist in this world,") Ragna says, ("I doubted it's the same Hakumen I know, so it has to be the alternative one.")

While the kids were discussing among each other, Ragna is lost in thought as the team walks from the docks to the forest, filled with lively trees, bright blue sky, green bushes and few baby Pokemon such as Igglypuffs, Azurills and Pichus playing around. ("I wonder what she's doing?") He asks himself as the albino man saw a peach-coloured medieval castle with dark red roofs, "Guys, we're nearly to the Mushroom Kingdom."
"Already?" Amy asks in shock, "That was pretty quick, don't you guys think?"
"I honestly don't care," Luna says, "I hate walking, so this is good news to me."
"Luna, can you PLEASE stop being so lazy!" Carl told her off, "You always begged me to let me give you one of my summonses and use them as rides!"
"Oh, don't be so whiny, Clover," Luna response to him in an annoyed tone, "Besides, I don't want to ruin my amazing legs, thank you very much."
"Arrogant bitch," Amy mutters under her breathe, but Luna heard her.
"Oh, I'm sorry, do you want to repeat that, you disgusting whore-ass bitch!" Luna calls her out in pure annoyance, which angers Amy quite a bit.
"SAY THAT TO MY FACE AGAIN, YOU CHILDISH BRAT!!!"
"Bring it on, hoe!"
"Hey, you guys stop fighting already!" Ragna told them off, which gladly stops the two young girls, "Thank Arceus, you guys stop arguing, now apologise!"
"But-"

But, both were getting off by Ragna giving them the death glare, which the two instantly shake each others' hands together in a rapid manner. "Good, now let's keep going."

Everyone nods and keep on walking till the made it to the entrance of the Mushroom Kingdom.
"Wow!!!"

The Mushroom Kingdom has the castle but also has naturally healthy trees, grasses, pale yellow streets, mushroom-shaped shops and houses, there was also pretty blue sky with clouds shaped like a mushroom. Everyone was in awe of how beautiful the kingdom it is while Ragna just crosses his arms with no reaction at all and Amy just smiles since she been to the Mushroom Kingdom before many times.
"Wow, this...this looks so peaceful." Luna comments.
"Why yes, I agree with you there, young Luna," Bang smiles.
"So, where should we go, Mr Bloodedge?" Carl asks the white-haired bounty hunter.
"Well, we should-" Ragna got interrupted by the mouse Pokemon.
"Hey, guys!" Raichu calls out, catching the others' attention, "Something is happening on the road."

A/N - I promise this is where things get more interesting...I think I hope you guys enjoy it, so give a vote, comment and have a nice day, bye my fellow ninjas and kunoichis!

Amy Rose belongs to Sega
Ragna, Bang, Luna, Carl andTaokaka belongs to Arc system works.
Starlow, Toad and Raichu belong to Nintendo.