Chapter 6 part 11/18 - Run! (KO)

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

Kokichi froze in place of fear along with Kaito as Hades slowly stands up with a anger look on his face.
"... Spar...da...?" Hades asked in a hostile manner.
".... RUN!!!" Kokichi screamed before he runs out of the club.
"K-KOKICHI!!!" Kaito screamed as well as he chased after Kokichi.
".... Grrr..." Hade growled in anger, "HOW DARE THEY MENTION THAT TRAITOR'S NAME!!!?"

Nightmare and I-no chuckled at Hades' reaction while watching the two legendary units run away. Hades grits his teeth and creates a blue flame on his hand, showing a typical demon with the horns, tail and other alike.
"Bring the Berserker!"
"...One problem..." The demon told him nervously, earning a terrifying glare by his boss, "Ahem... the Berserker... somehow... escaped and killed all of the guards... so... he's roaming around Earth,"
"...." Hades stayed silent as he uses his other hand to click his finger, causing the demon to explode in flames while he blows out the blue flames. "...Grrrr..." He steps on the book.

The two continues running away, then Kokichi quickly transforms into his armour and flies off.
"KOKICHI! WAIT UP!!!" Kaito yelled out as he transforms into his armour as well "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"
"I'M LEAVING!" Kokichi yelled at him back while flying away from Dark Land.
"YOU IDIOT COME BACK HERE!" Kaito shouted at him as he chases after him, "YOU'RE GONNA GET US IN TROUBLE, YOU IDIOT!!!"

While the two flying away, suddenly, a powerful electricity strikes both of them, causing their eyes to dull without any shine and falls into the ocean, where Relius stands on the edge of the land next to Nightmare.
"... You should have called me a little earlier..." Relius told him off, which only make Nightmare to laugh maniacally.
"Well! Don't worry too much about it, Relius!" Nightmare laughed it off, "I will adapt and find another way,"
"..." Relius sighed and shakes his head in disappointment, "... Very well, but we will search for them regardless..."
"Fine! I'm not stopping you, then!" Nightmare shrugged as he walks away.

A/N - Yea, it's pretty short, but hey, it's my book, so don't worry, there will be more. I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you do, leave a comment and have a nice day, my ninja clan. See you next Sunday. Kuno out!