Chapter 2 Part 3/11 - An Attack

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE REST ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS.
WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided and it will appear much later on to the story, not now)

Ps - ... You know what, I'm not gonna bother saying this again and again! Oh! And again. I'm sure you guys don't want me to repeat this every parts and chapters out there do you? NO! So if you complain about the characters being OOC, all I can say is just look back from Chapter 1 till Chapter 2-Part 2, that's it.

Enjoy, Comment, Vote and be nice to me and everyone else in the meantime to let me know to improve and, generally, have a good time.

"Is everyone ready?" Kokonoe asked everyone, who nodded, but then she notices something about Ragna, "Don't tell me you're wearing that dumb jacket!?"
"Huh? Why did you say that?" Ragna asked.
"Because it's way too hot to wear that!" Kokonoe complained.
"Fine! I take it off!" Ragna cooperated by taking his jacket, revealing his long-sleeved black shirt and wrap his jacket around his waist.
"...Just put your sleeves up and you're good."
"Fine..." Ragna complained as he put his sleeves up, revealing his muscular arms.
"Good, now we should get going." Kokonoe then asked Mario; "So, where's your bro's castle?"
"It's in Chai Kingdom," Mario told them, "That's where Daisy and Luigi ruled over."

Everyone nodded and follow Mario though the desert. After walking though the desert for two hours, making nearly everyone sweating like crazy.
"...Old man...Are we...there...yet...?" Raichu asked the big-nosed man.
"Don't-a-worry, we nearly there..." Mario tells the orange mouse pokemon, which only made him groan.
"Gross...sweating...ewww..." Amy shirked in disgust.
"Oh grow up, sweating is part of being human...or organic in your case," Ram told her off, "Sweating is a way to cool your body to prevent overheating before it became too much."
"Oh... I have nothing to say...then"
"Hey! It's that castle...?" Carl pointed at a castle, which is engulf in flames.
"LUIGI!" Mario called out as he runs towards Chai kingdom.
"MARIO, BE CAREFUL!" Peach shouted out as she runs after her short husband.
"MUM! DAD!" Sabrina shouted out as she runs after her parents.
"SABRINA! DON'T RUN AWAY!" Ragna called out as he chase after his younger adoptive sister.

"Everyone, after the royal family!" Baiken told everyone off.
"Don't need to tell us twice!"Kokonoe replied as everyone runs towards the kingdom.

(In Chai Kingdom)
"Milord, there's too many enemies!" A yellow toad guard told a king who looks a lot like Mario, except instead of red, it's green, his hat's logo is L and is a bit taller and skinnier then him. He is carrying a silver hammer, a tint of blood on his clothes and has scars and bruises around his face, arms, bits of his stomach and legs.
"Just...just keep fighting!" The green king told his guard off as he smash a zombie-like creature's head off.
"...Okay milord." The Toad nodded as he stabs a green snake though the neck with his spear.

"LUIGI!"

A/N - This is honestly tiring if I want to be honest with you guys, thankfully once I'm done with this chapter, I'm gonna stop for awhile and focus on an upcoming fanfic that will be a surprise for you guys, but I will give you an hint, It's an Invader Zim fic. I hope you guys enjoy it, so give a vote, comment and have a nice day, bye my fellow ninjas and kunoichis!

Amy Rose belongs to Sega
Ragna, Bang, Luna, Carl, Taokaka, Elphelt, Ramlethal, Kokonoe, Lambda and Tager belongs to Arc system works.
Zack Fair belongs to Square enix
E. Gadd, Toad, Peach, Mario, Starlow, Raichu and Luigi belongs to Nintendo.
Sabrina Toadstool belongs to me