Chapter 2 Part 9/11 - The Sleeping Android

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE REST ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

The trio got out of Daisy's cell and ran to the next room, which is unguarded oddly enough. As they enter the room, which contains a lot of experimental devices and surgeon pieces of equipment on three tables, wires connected to three capsules with deep black windows that you can't see what's in it. It has a very eerie air to it despite looking like the halls with the dark green and black colouring, but it has a tint of blood, more noticeable on the surgeon pieces of equipment. This horrified the trio as Daisy puts her hands on her mouth as she gasps as Ratchet and Clank both move back a bit. As Clank looks around, he notices one of the capsules were...open and empty.

Clank walks up to that opened capsule, he jumps inside the capsule, which Ratchets notices and slowly walks up to him while looking around. Daisy did the same as well. "Wha...what are you doing, Clank?" The cat-like creature asked his robotic best friend.
"Why, I'm investigating, of course." He simply responded it as he saw a pool of blood, but also wires, bolts, nuts and spurs. Clank grabs a bloody-stained spur and looks closely at it, looking at it in every angle, while he is checking on the spur, Daisy looks at one table and notices a blueprint, which she grabs it and opens it.
"Guys, look at what I found." Daisy said to grab Clank's and Ratchet's attention, which works as the two looks at her, "It's some kind of blueprint I found on the table."
"Can you give it to me, Miss Daisy?" Clank asked politely.
"Oh, yeah sure." Daisy cooperated by giving the blueprint to Clank.

He accepts the blueprint and opens it, as it reveals a woman with long hair. As he continues to read on, it says 'Mysterious android, deliver to Dark land, must reprogram and delete memory-bank.' "Odd, why would they want to delete their memory-banks?"
"I wonder why, indeed."
"Hmm..." Clank rolled up the blueprint and walks towards another capsule and read a black screen saying 'memory erase 100% complete, Reprogramming 12% complete' in green. "Maybe if we take those inventions with us, then Dr Nefarious wouldn't be able to use them for his plans."
"Good idea, Clank!" Ratchet complimented his idea.
"Why thank you Ratchet," Clank smiled as he presses a green button on the system board, "Now, all I need to do is interrupt the reprogramming loading and open the capsule, which should be quick and easy."

"Umm...guys..." Daisy tapped Ratchet's shoulder and heard footsteps coming...
"Crap! Clank, you have to do this quick!" Ratchet told his friend.
"Do not rush me, Ratchet," Clank tells him, "I am trying to hack into the loading system, which seems to have some firewalls on it."

Then, a group of five guards came in with gun-like weapons on their hands and aim them at the trio, "Now...FRE-" The tallest one yelled which suddenly got interrupted as Ratchet throws a disco ball at them. The disco ball goes up the air, which starts to glow and suddenly, all of the robots start dancing like no tomorrow with the remix music called 'Robots of the galaxy'. Daisy looks at the group with an expression that screams 'What the fuck just happen?' as she turns to Ratchet, who is wearing a silver and red glove with a diamond on the back of it. She points at the group.
"Oh, that's the Groovitron," Ratchet told her as he takes off his glove, "It distracts enemies and allies alike to dance."
"...That's...very useful, not gonna lie." Daisy admitted.
"...And...done!" Clank reported back as he presses a blue button, which the capsule opens and smoke comes out of it, unable to see what's in it. The smoke makes Ratchet and Daisy coughing while Clank rubs his robotic, big eyes due to it getting too dirty, the guards stop dancing and start cleaning their lens as well.

Suddenly, two pairs of small red lights appear in the smoke as it disappears, a black shadow jumps out of the capsule at lightning speed and runs towards the guards as the shadow kicks a guard powerfully, causing him to fly away from the room, then to a wall and finally, crashes through a wall.