Chapter 3 part 9/10 - The Last Kunoichi of the Oboro clan

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

(Meanwhile with the kunoichi)
The same white kunoichi hops through the building in the afternoon, where the city is full of people and a lot of light. As the kunoichi looks at the dark sky with bright yellow stars, two figures appear on the side of the outside exit door.
"Well, hello there...Hibana..." A masculine tone calls out.

The woman named Hibana rapidly turns around and takes out a mystical katana that is brightly glowing powerful red at the two figures, which happen to be an elderly man with has brown hair that is slicked to the side, complemented by a short well-k...

The woman named Hibana rapidly turns around and takes out a mystical katana that is brightly glowing powerful red at the two figures, which happen to be an elderly man with has brown hair that is slicked to the side, complemented by a short well-kept beard and a thin moustache. He also wears a monocle and holding a pipe in his hand. He also wears a white undershirt beneath a rather professional-looking grey suit. The sleeves of his coat bear red-cross shaped emblems on it.

Next to him is a sixteen-year-old girl with pale skin, long blonde hair tied into a ponytail with black ribbons, and red eyes. She wears Gothic Lolita fashion with a frilly black gown and jacket, red ribbon bow tie, a red bat symbol design cross from the front to the back on her dress, another red cross on her shawl and bottom half, black pony heel boots with a red cross, and a red ribbon on her right ankle.
"So...you're the wielder of the Akujiki," The man said with interest, "The demon sword that is said to be created by the ruler of the underworld, Hades."
"Yeah...so what about it?" She asked the two, "Also, who the hell are you guys?"
"Oh, my apology, Miss Habana," The man apologised in a surprisingly genuine manner, "My name is Slayer Alucard while this little girl is my wonderful niece, Rachel Alucard."

The young girl, named Rachel, did a curtsey and says, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Hibana."
"Yeah yeah yeah, whatever," Hibana said as she rolls her eyes over, "Now what do you want from me?"
"Well then, it would seem you need to improve on the manners department," Rachel told her off.
"Well, yes, I quite agree, sweetie," Slayer nodded, "But we must keep in mind that we are here on an important discussion."
"Why, of course, uncle," Rachel nodded and says to Hibana, "We are here to tell you two things."
"And those two things are...?" She asked the young girl.
"That file you have is a fake," Rachel told her, which shocked her to the point of being a bit panicky as she lowers her blade and looks through the file...realising she was right...

"Those brats...!" ("And this is going on my 'reasons not to trust people' list.") Hibana growled as she throws away the fake file, "I can't believe they trick me! I guess they're smarter then they look!"
"Well, they are thieves," Slayer said, "It would be weird if they're not good at tricking people."
"...Damn it!"
"Oh, and another thing," Rachel said, catching Hibana's attention, "I want you to join Ragna's quest."
"As in, Prince Ragna, heir to the Mushroom Kingdom throne?" She asked the two, which the young girl nods, "Why?"
"Because it would benefit on both sides greatly," Rachel reasoned with her, "Ragna would have another ally to his team, thus giving you some kind of purpose in life."
"...Sorry, but I don't serve anybody but myself," Hibana told them off, "I gave up on working with others and I rather not get involve with the United nation government ever again."

And that, Hibana runs off to the other building as she quietly says "Today...isn't my day." and continued to hop from one building to another, leaving Rachel and Slayer behind, with her looks at her uncle and asks; "Now what should we do?"
"...Do not worry, my child," Slayer told her, "I'm sure she'll come around."
"...I hope so," She said, "That Akujiki would be quite useful to the team, despite its risks."
"Yes, but for now, we should get going."
"Agreed."

Slayer and Rachel then teleported out of the location and suddenly, teleport to a large mansion with beautiful red roses and green thorns surrounding.    

A/N - Yep, Rachel is in this story along with Slayer, playing as her uncle in this alternative universe as well as Hibana from the Shinobi series. Originally I was going to make them father-daughter, but I scrapped because I'm a very logical person and, well I'll expand it in the next part. I hope you enjoy it my fellow ninjas and kunoichis. Kuno out!