Chapter 3 part 1/10 - Illyria

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

 Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis

"Wow! Is this Illyria?" Luna asked in pure awe as the group enters a futuristic kingdom, but has a sense of being old fashion since it looks like England from the Victorian times, but a bit more modern like since the buildings are made of white bricks.

"Yep, this is Illyria, alright," Kokonoe told her as she sucks on some lollipop, "The place where we need to find King Ky Kishe."
"Actually, I think I met him before," Peach remembered, which made everyone looks at her, "What? Did I say something weird?"
"...Why...didn't you TELL US EARLIER!!?" Kokonoe calls out on Peach's absent-mindedness.
"...I'm...I'm sorry," Peach apologised to the pink-haired scientist, "I...kinda forgot about that."
"And Mario! Why didn't you tell us before as well," Kokonoe told off the red king.
"I never met king Ky," Mario claimed, "Royal meetings can only be handled by royals by birth or-a-adoption and since I'm a royal by-a-marriage, I'm not allowed, only Peach can do that."
"...Oh yeah, I kinda forgot about that..." Kokonoe muttered as she rubs the back of her head while taking out a lollipop from her pocket and put it in her mouth.

"So, where's this king-guy, meow?" Taokaka asked in curiosity.
"Obviously his castle," Starlow told them, "The kings of Illyria would normally be too busy to go outside of their kingdom unless it's necessary, so you can bet your ass he'll be there."
"Well, what we are waiting for?" Sabrina smirked, "Let's-a-go!"

Then, Sabrina runs off with a cheeky expression on her face, which catches everyone off guard, but Tao grins massively and says; "Wait for me, lacking lady!"

Tao then runs after Sabrina and then Ragna shouts out; "Hey! Come back here you idiots!"

Ragna runs after them alongside with the others. As Sabrina childishly runs off into a crowd, which the civilians start gossiping to each other.
"Is that the princess of the Mushroom Kingdom?"
"Yeah, I heard the kingdom was in ruins by King Bowser himself...again."
"You know, shouldn't they, by now, have better securities?"
"Maybe is because the queen is a stupid bitch."
"Dude! Don't say that!"
"Why the fuck not? You know that's one hundred percent true and I bet her husband, Mario, the so-call 'hero' is too much of a pussy to tell her off."
"Maybe you should stop talking like-"
"No! Because why? Even her daughter is an idiot! Look at her, childishly running around like a nine-year-old instead of acting like an adult, no wonder her brother ran away from home."

As she eavesdrops some of the gossips, she slowly runs to walking to suddenly stopping as her carefree smile is craving a bit, ("I'm...I'm not childish...")
"LACKING LADY!!!"
"HEY! Who called me lacking you little-"