Chapter 4 part 3/15 - The Ship's Rules

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

"WOAH!!!" The team gasps in awe of how beautiful the scenery is. They are standing in a bright hallway as they walk through it and made it to large elevators. "This is huge!" Ryuji shouted, "How many rooms are there?"

"Well...let's see..." Ky thought as the group is waiting for the elevators to come, "There are over seventy rooms, a lab, the clinic room, training room, a shop, a spa room, the driver room, kitchen, arcade room, resort room and the bar."
"Wow...that many rooms?!" Morgana asked in shock, which Ky responds by nodding.
"That's...pretty impressive," Makoto complimented the king, "No wonder it takes four years to make it, though I expected to be ten years or something. Then again, this is the future, so I guess advanced technology increases the process."
"Why thank you Miss Nijiima," Ky responded, "Now, let's head to the control room."
"Alright, so we gonna get our own room, huh?" Ryuji asked the gentleman thief, "Pretty neat, huh, leader?"
"Yes, I quite agreed." Akira agreed as the group enters the elevator and the doors shut.

(Control room)
"First, this is the control room," Ky told the group, as the front has a comfy seat and the driving equipment, including brakes and a steering wheel, showing a large bullet-proof window and at the back are comfy sofas that form a circle. "Johnny, this is where you'll be driving, I can count on you on the steering wheel, correct?"
"Why, of course, Ky my man," Johnny replied with confidence, "I mean, what kind of pirate I would be if I couldn't?"
"...Good point," Ky agreed, then he notices Kokonoe is tapping on to his right shoulder, "Umm...yes, professor Kokonoe?"
"Now, where the hell is the lab I could use?"
"Umm...well, there are four floors to this ship, so the lab should be on the second floor," Ky told her, "You will notice by the label that says the lab."
"Thanks, pretty boy," Kokonoe mocked him as she walks back into the elevator.

"Hey! Wait for me, Kokonoe!" E. Gadd shouted out as he quickly follows the pink-haired woman.
"Me too!" Tager called out he turns to the android and the artificial human, "Come on you two, let's go."
"Yes, Tager!" Both Lambda and Beta said at the same time as the three enters the elevator at once, and then the elevator shuts the doors.

"Well, that was quick..." Amy said.
"Well, Kokonoe is always the impatient one," Peach told the hedgehog.

"Hey, King-guy!" Tao called out as she points at the screen, which shows a lot of question marks, except with exceptions, like the spa room located in the first room, the lab on the second, training room on the first as well, a shop on the fourth, kitchen on the fourth, along with the bar, clinic room on the first, driving room on the second room, the resort room on the first room and the arcade room on the first in bright neon green font colour.
"Well, those are location screens," Ky told her, "You know, like in a mall, where they have a plate to show which shop is on which floors."
"...I don't get it..." Tao tilted her head in confusion.
"Sorry milord," Starlow apologised, "Tao's IQ is extremely low due to being a Kaka cat, as you aware that the Kaka species aren't exactly the most intelligent bunch."
"Yes, I fully aware of it," Ky rubs the back of his head and turns to Tao, "You'll understand soon enough, Tao."
"Okay-dookie, then!" Tao smiled as she starts clapping around like an excited five years old.

"That screen will be updated once you all get assigned to your new rooms and have your fingerprints taken," Ky told them.
"Why do we need to get our fingerprint taken, dad?" Sin asked.
"Well, to prevent any...unwanted circumstances..." Ky said vaguely.
"Like unwanted pregnancies." Sabrina joked about, which made her mother glares at her, "What?"
"Well, that's the main reason," Ky confirmed it, "We don't have the equipment to take care of a baby, which is why we have security that only allows the people with the same sexes to be the same room, to avoid any pregnancies to happen, though in Clank's and Beta's case, since they don't have genitals, meaning they can be anybody's room regardless of the person's sex."
"Even if they're siblings?"
"Even if they're siblings."
"In that case, what about the spa?" Sabrina asked, "Or the training room?"
"...You honestly think anybody would have sex at a time like this?" Ky asks with a disapproval expression.
"You'll never know."
"..." Ky sighed and replied, "The spa has an alarm light on it, where if it's red, then it's the girls' turn, if blue, then it's the boys' turn. If anybody tries to get into the spa when it's the opposite sex's turn, then they will be locked out until their time is up."
"Okay, what about the training room?"
"We have security cameras there, which is operated by the lab," Ky told them.
"Well, that's good to know." Luna said, "At least we don't need to worry about any perverts spying on us, right Amy?"
"Yeah...I guess you're right." Amy agreed.

"So any questions?" Ky asked, which nobody asks, "In that case, just pick any room you like, put your chosen hand on the scanner, the door will open for you and that room will be your bedroom for the rest of the journey."

Then, Clank puts his hand up, "But sir, I'm a robot, I don't have any fingerprints."
"Well, in your case, then just be someone's roommates then."
"Thank you, King Kishe."
"No problem, Clank," Ky replied, "And please, Ky is fine with me, since we are going to be comrades."

"In that case, I'll pick the fourth room!" Sabrina blurted out as she presses the button, which shows the elevator and enters it.
"Hey, wait up!" Ragna called out to his sister as he follows after her. The royal couple sighs and went with their children.

(Later in the fourth room)
Sabrina walks out of the elevator, along with her family, as she walks through the hallway until she saw a door that says number '410', which she points at the door. Ragna crosses his arms and put his back against the wall.
"You sure, Sab?" He asked his sister, who nodded eagerly, "Alright then, I'll pick room '409' then."
"Well, I'll pick 411," Peach told her children and turns to Mario, "What about you, honey?"
"Well, I'll pick 412."
"Great," Peach cheered, "Oh yeah, now that I think about it, we never really talk much what's Ragna have been up to, have we?"
"Now that you mention it," Mario agreed as he turns to his very tall adopted son, "So how was your career doing, bambino?"
"Me?" The white-haired prince asked, which his father responds by nodding. "Why did you ask?"
"Well, we want to get to bond with you more, of course," Peach told him, "After all, we are your parents and we want to make sure everything was okay while you were gone."
"...Well, I guess a little telling wouldn't hurt," Ragna said, which made his adopted parents smile, "Well, nothing too big, like the fact I choose to became a bounty hunter in order to control my newfound powers."
"Ah yes, the Azure blood I believe it was called," Peach said, "Well how was it?"
"Well, all I could say is that I finally got the hang of it." Ragna admitted, "Though, I do have a bit of a problem with my Black beast mode, still."
"I see," Peach said, "Well, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it someday."
"Yep, that's bro to you," Sabrina cheered, "Once he puts his mind to something, he'll become stubborn as a bull."
"...I don't know if that's an insult or a compliment." Ragna rolled his eyes over.
"Well, can I ask question number one, please?!" Sabrina asked in an eccentric manner.
"Sure, what do you want?"
"Well, I heard a rumour that you manage to take down a large-class Gear with your bare hands, is that true?"
"Fuck no," Ragna answered her question rudely, "Nobody that I know of can do that since they're near impossible to kill, so instead, I just steal their soul."
"Ha! Now I know why you're known as the grim reaper." Sabrina laughed out loud, which made him pinch her cheeks, which annoys her, "He-what are you doing?!"
"You're annoying me!"
"...Ass...hole!"
"That makes two of us." Ragna fired back as the two starts arguing with each other, which made the parents sweat drop and nervously laugh.

"Now, now you two," Peach tried to calm down as she pushes the siblings away from each other gently, "How about we get to our rooms, prepare it and continue it in the bar?"
"Sure mum!" Sabrina nodded cheerfully.
"Sorry, no can do." Ragna shook his head, "I'm planning on trying out the training room."
"Oh, well...that's disappointing." Peach looked down on the floor with a disappointed look on her face, which Mario notices and turns to the children.
"How about we try out our new rooms, shall we?" Mario said to break the sad atmosphere.
"Oh yes," Peach nodded cheerfully, surprisingly recover quickly, much to Mario's relief. "How about we get to the room, now, shall we?"

The siblings nod and the family put their fingerprints on the scanners, which the labels change from numbers to their names. Then the family enters their rooms.

A/N - I hope you enjoy this story so far my fellow ninjas and kunoichis. Also, there will be no sex scenes in this story at all, as I have two reasons; I don't like writing sex scenes-I rather just skip through that, and I feel that would get in the way of the plot and developing the relationships either platonically or romantically. So, those are my reasons, I hope you guys understand, my fellow ninjas and kunoichis. Kuno out!