Chapter 4 part 13/15 - Meet Pit

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

(Meanwhile)

A group of three anthropomorphic animals going through the streets without a care of the world while people are minding their own business. One is a blue hedgehog with green eyes, a red echidna with purple eyes and finally, the strangest one is a yellow fox with blue eyes and two tails.
"So, this is Greece, huh?" The hedgehog asked, then he turns to the fox, "Yo, Tails, do you think we meet up with the angel bros?"
"I don't know, Sonic," The fox named Tails replied, "I mean, you're the only one who knows them personally during the Smash tournaments."
"Still pissed about not getting invited..." The echidna said with an upset expression.
"Hey, you're mad because you're not as awesome as me, Knuckles!" The hedgehog named Sonic teased the echidna named Knuckles.
"Hey! Shut up!" Knuckles told him angrily as he repeating to smack Sonic while he just laughs it off.
"Come on Knuckles!" Sonic called out in a happy manner, "I was just teasing you, man!"
"Yeah, but you don't need to rub it off in my face!"
"Guys, we need to focus on finding those brothers you mention." Tails told them off, which works, "Good, now Sonic, can you tell me what they look like?"
"Well, it's really easy to spot them with their small wings and short body." Sonic told them, "Well, at least, a short human being to be more accurate, possibly around five feet tall."

And then... "OH, MY ARCEUS! IT'S PIT!" A girl screamed as a bunch of girls run past the trio and surrounds a certain person. The trio went to check it out and Sonic is shocked to see a certain close friend of his, but that's not the reason he is shocked...
"Ladies, ladies, calm down, calm down,"

The one saying that reveals to be a very tall (6'1"), handsome, lean and muscular male angel with a lean figure with big, white angelic wings, fluffy brown hair, a stubble, blue eyes and slightly tanned skin. He wears a white scarf, white shirt, a brown belt with a gold buckle, black trousers, black cybernetic boots and long, black cybernetic fingerless gloves.
"I have plenty of love to give with you ladies," The tall angel flirted with a cheeky smirk, which made the girls squeal even further.
"Pit?"

The angel named Pit turns to the left and saw the trio, which he grins as he notices the blue hedgehog himself and then turns to his fans.
"Umm...can you excuse me, girls," Pit asked politely, "I need to talk to an old friend for a couple of minutes and once I finish, I'll talk to you girls again, sounds cool?" Which the girls nodded as a response, "Great!"

Pit got out of the circle of fangirls and went up to the trio with a smile as he kneels down and lends a hand to Sonic, which he accepts and high five each other.
"Yo Pit!" Sonic greeted him, "You grown a lot quicker than I expected!"
"Well, you can thank Arceus for that," Pit told them, "Wait a minute, are they the two of your friends you mention before?"
"That's right!" Sonic confirmed him, "The fox is my best friend, Tails,"
"Hello!"
"And this doofus is Knuckles."
"HEY!"
"So, anyway, how long has it been since we last seen each other?" Sonic asks him, ignoring what Knuckles just said.
"About twenty-four years ago." Pit simply responds.
"That long!?" Sonic gasped in shock, "Damn, and we haven't age in one bit..."
"Well, if I remember what my studies said," Tails remembers something, "Our planet, Mobius is much slower compare to Earth, so naturally to us, it's been only a year, but to them, it's been twenty-four years."
"Huh? I never knew that." Knuckles said, which makes Tails somewhat upset, "What?"
"I told you about it like two weeks ago!" Tails told him off.
"Ohh...opps, my bad." Knuckles smirks nervously.

"So, why are you guys here for?" Pit asked the trio.
"Well, you see, Mario called us and told us over my phone E. Gadd gave me before the tournament finished," Sonic explained as Tails gives him the phone, "So, Mario asks us for help and this is pretty much how our discussion lead..."

(Flashback)

"So, let me get this straight," Sonic said to his blue mobile phone given by E.Gadd, "You want me, Tails and Knuckles to help you go against Bowser, right?"
"Correct," Mario responds to his red one, where he is in the bar room with his daughter and wife, as the duo is chatting away while everyone else is minding their own business, especially Amy fighting with Luna, taking place right before the crash.
"But you defeated Bowser so many times," Sonic mentioned to him, "What makes this time any different now?"
"Well...he has a new friend on his new plan," Mario told him, "I felt that guy is more than meets the eyes and I have a feeling he is planning something bigger then Bowser would normally plan."
"What makes you say that?" Sonic asks him.
"Well for starters, they attacked the kingdom," Mario started his sentence with, "Second, they didn't kidnap Peach at all and that makes me realise they are planning something really big that even me and Luigi would not be enough."
"I see," Sonic getting a grasp of the situation, "But why us three? Can't you call the others as well."
"...Sonic, I have to be very honest with you and I hope you don't get angry with me," Mario told him, "But you three are the most accessible, most trustworthy and more competent... the rest are either not good for a team, not worth trusting and too stupid for their own good."
"Hey! I know they have flaws, but you shouldn't-"
"And have them killed or worse, get all of us killed because of those said flaws!"
"..." Sonic didn't say anything, ("...I never knew Mario can be so serious...this is completely unlike him... that means it's a lot serious then I guessed it is.")
"Listen Sonic," Mario whispered, "I know you wouldn't admit those flaws as they are your friends, I understand, but we can't risk any deaths just in case this mission is more dangerous than we thought. We need to be careful who we are recruiting, you do know that, right?"
"I...see..."
"Promise me you only tell Tails and Knuckles about this," Mario tells him, "Nobody but you three, understood?"
"...Yeah...I get the picture..." Sonic simply responded.
"Good, hopefully, we meet up fast," Mario said, "Goodbye Sonic."
"...Goodbye..."

(Flashback ended)

"And that's how it goes," Sonic tells them, which their reaction is pure shock.
"Mar...Mario really said all that stuff!" Tails respond, "How could he said that to our friends!?"
"Well...he isn't wrong," Knuckles responds, "I mean, Silver, Marine and Blaze are too busy with their own things, Team Chaotix isn't very good at what they do, Big is too stupid, Amy is too reckless, Shadow isn't a fan of teamwork, Rouge isn't the best person to trust and Cream is too young and innocent to get involve if Mario saying is true."
"..." Tails didn't say anything, knowing full well what he saying is pretty much true, "Oh, by the way, I wonder Cream ever gets back home?"
"Why did you ask that?" Sonic asks the yellow fox.
"Just wondering, that's all." Tails responds
"Knowing Cream, I'm sure she got home once we told her off." Knuckles said confidently.

A/N - Here's Team Sonic and I wonder where's Cream is? Well, let's see in the next part my fellow ninjas and kunoichis! See you later, Kuno out!