Chapter 4 part 15/15 - Awoken

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

(The prison room of Bowser's castle)

Nightmare walks through the hallway of sleeping hostages or traitors as he grins when he walks up to the wall, where he pushes the wall, forming a bunch of stairs and walks down.

The area becomes darker, and darker as Nightmare walks down the medieval-looking stairs and he steps into an eerie-looking lab, which glows dark green with many test subjects inside the large tubes, which involved a mutated Koopa, a big-headed goomba and other gruesome stuff you better off not knowing, especially with some of the blood is on floor and silver chains on the walls and from the roof as well.

Nightmare walks to a cold-looking man who looks a little bit like Carl, except he doesn't wear a top-hat and instead, a golden opera mask. His hair is silk-back and light blonde, a scruffy beard and pale skin. He wears a purple shirt with black rimming and has his trademark knee-length magenta cape flowing over it. Much like Carl's cape, Relius' has a golden X-shaped fixture to hold the cape in place and has two rings protruding out of the lower front halves of it. His baggy white tights are tucked into his stylized black and purple boots, these boots have golden toecaps that have a silver coloured nail-like fixture on the top; the mouth of the boots also have a white and golden cuff to them.

In front of him is a big black capsule with the size of fitting a short human in there, possibly around 5'1' or less.

"Yoo, Relius! What's up!?" Nightmare weirdly cheered, which made the man named Relius silently groaned as he comes close to him

"You wanted to know if the body is ready, aren't you?" Relius asked in a deep, but empty tone, as if he never experiences any emotions in his life.
"Yep, so how is it?" Nightmare asked him.
"It is complete and I manage it to erase all of his memories," Relius responded, "Well...most of it to be more accurate."
"Huh?! What the hell do you mean most of it!?"
"It means that no matter how much hacking I did, his soul always tries to bring back those said memories," Relius explained, "Which is odd that his soul values those memories over the other ones."
"And those memories are about?"
"About some ten years old boy," Relius answers, "I do not care what his name is, but if I have to guess, he seems to be a detective's assistant if I remember correctly."
"That's it?" Nightmare asks, which he nods, "Oh, well, it's no big deal then, hit it up!"
"Nightmare, if I may ask," Relius then asks, "Why did you pick this boy's soul over the others and why this body? You do realise this body is one of the rejected ones, right?"
"Well, it's because I can sense potential in him, that's why! Especially with the fact he was the son of a certain empress of an evil organisation," Nightmare responds, "And as to why we recycling those rejected clones, I rather get that guy on our side quicker and I thought to recycle one of those clones would fit, as there are a few male ones by mistake."
"...Very well, I understand now."
"Good, now left it, baby!"

Relius nods as he went to the control panel and presses the blue button, then the red one, which causes the capsule to open up, making Nightmare grins evilly as it shows a young boy.

The young boy is very short (5'1') and has a decent build as he has an innocent and rather refined face with very pale skin, closed eyes and wavy, short dark-purple hair. He wears a black jumpsuit and dons futuristic sword-themed armour, similar to Lambda's except more masculine.

The boy opens his light purple eyes and gets out of the capsule, which he collapses into the floor and looks up, noticing the two villainous figures

"Greetings Kokichi Ouma," Relius greeted with an evil smile, "From now on, you'll be known as Legendary unit number Phobetor since that's the body you're using for the rest of your second life."
"...Huh?" Kokichi tilts his head in confusion as Nightmare suddenly left the room and says.
"Yo Relius, make sure you take good care of our rejected legendary unit, okay?"
"Will do."

Relius kneel down and said, "Do not mind your surroundings, those are just test dummies, now we should get going and keep you up to the date of what happen so far."

Kokichi looks at him with suspicion and manages to get up.
"Good, it would seem you didn't forget how to walk," Relius sighed of relief, "Now, let's introduce you to the others."
"..."
"Oh yes, I forgot to introduce myself," Relius remembered as he introduces, "My name is Relius, a member of Iggy's squad and a fairly new recruit, as I just joined Bowser's cause just a year ago and I just doing the 'finishing touches' on you that lasted just four days."
"Why...why did you create me?" Kokichi asks curiously.
"Simple, we need more assists to go against our enemies," Relius answers his question, "As their army is getting bigger and bigger rather quickly and thus, need a lot of manpower to combat this threat."
"...Okay!" Kokichi cheers suspiciously, which Relius looks at him with caution.
("If I remember what his profile said, it said he is a very capable liar and thus, have the ability to detect liars as well,") Relius remembered, ("I should be careful what kind of information I am giving him just in case and keep my guard up at all times, just in case he keeps his skills despite having most of his memories deleted.")
"Now, come along Legendary unit number Phobetor," Relius said as he walks out of the lab with Kokichi following him.

A/N – That's right everyone! A2 from Nier Automata and Kokichi Oma from Danganronpa V3 are joining the party as Ragna, meaning there are three protagonists now as a surprise for you guys. I made three protagonists is because I want to make a challenge for myself, get more characters introduced sooner and get more questions answered. The reason Kokichi is named Phobetor instead of his real name will be explained next chapter. Another reason is because I want to create different POVs, with Ragna being in that universe for twenty-four years, meaning he already know the basics of that said universe, A2 as the audience surrogate as she is from a different universe (AKA the canon one) and Kokichi to show a bit of what's going on the villain side with only foreshadowings while also avoiding spoiling the ending.

The reason they didn't appear sooner is that A2 is busy going around a desert, basically a wasteland, so there's not much to show while Kokichi, like Relius, said, his new body wasn't ready until now. I'm planning on changing point of views of those three if anything interesting comes up with Ragna, maybe then A2 and maybe Kokichi in a random order, sorta of like RWBY from Volume 4 to 5 so far with our heroines have different POVs in different locations. Since I ended with Kokichi part, so I will start with Kokichi next chapter. Hope you enjoy it, my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

Amy Rose, Sonic, Tails and Knuckles belong to Sega
Ragna, Bang, Luna, Carl, Taokaka, Relius, Elphelt, Ramlethal, Kokonoe, Lambda and Tager, Ky, Sol, Dizzy and Sin belongs to Arc system works.
Zack Fair and A2 belongs to Square Enix
Kokichi Oma belongs to Spike Chunsoft.
Ratchet and Clank belongs to Insomniac games
E. Gadd, Peach, Mario, Starlow, Palutena, Daisy, Raichu, Pit and Luigi belongs to Nintendo.
Phantom thieves belong to Atlus
Sabrina Toadstool belongs to me