Chapter 5 part 4/13 - Roommate (A2)

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

A/N - As I mention before, we have three protagonists with different locations as a way to expand the universe and introduce more characters, so I will be put signatures; RB for Ragna the Bloodedge, A2 for...well A2, and KO for Kokichi Ouma. Hope you enjoy.

(The train's hallway)

"And this will be your room." Toad said with a smile.
"Fucking finally!" A2 yelled out.
"Miss A2, can you please not be so rude," Cream told her off and then turn to Toad, "And thank you for giving us a room."
"Not yet," Toad responded, "I need to ask the passenger if they mind sharing their room with you guys."

Toad knocks on the door while Cream waits patiently with her arms behind her back innocently, Cheese looking at Toad and A2 crosses her arms and blows a bit of her hair off of her face impatiently.

The door opened and reveals a very beautiful woman with pale skin, very long blonde hair that reaches to her knees and bright blue eyes. She wears a yellow blouse with black hemlines, complete with a matching pillbox hat that has a sign saying "zl-28" and "13", black leggings, and peach colour ballet shoes.
"Excuse me, Ms..."
"Miss Millia Rage." The woman told him in a distrustful and cold manner.
"Well, Miss Rage," Toad coughed a bit to prepare himself mentally and says, "Those women needed a room and I thought if you are okay with sharing your room with them."
"...Sure, I guess it's okay," the woman named Millia accepted.
"Well, there you have it girls," Toad said, "I hope you two enjoy your stay."
"Thank you so much, Mr Toad." Cream politely thanked him.
"No problem," Toad responded back, "Now excuse me, I have some tea to deliver to a fellow passenger."

Toad walked through the hallway with A2, Cream and Millia look back. A2 and Cream enter her room and have a look around. The room has a very simple look to it; with brown, soft floor, blue and white striped walls, a double bed, a window to see the desert and a wooden closet.
"...This room is nice...I suppose..." A2 complimented crudely.
"Wow! Look! Look! Beds!" Cream cheered as she runs towards the button bed and relaxes on it, "...It's so nice." Cream sighed of happiness.
"Well, this is a first-class train after all," Millia told them, which shocks A2.
"You're rich?" A2 asked.
"...Not really, it's actually because of my job as a member of the police force and the united government allows any members of the police force to use the first class, as a reward for our work," Millia responded, which made A2 raise an eyebrow.
"Really? That sounds really cool." Cream pointed out cheerfully.
"Oh! Well... thank you," Millia thanked her with a bit of a blush.
"You welcome, Miss Millia."
("...She seems trustworthy enough, hopefully, she doesn't stab us in the back,") A2 shook her head quickly, ("Whatever, though...I never met a human before, so this might be a good chance to ask questions, though I rather look around the place first.")
"Something wrong, Mrs A2?" Cream asked the female android.
"Ahh! Umm...I'm going to look and take a bit of a walk." A2 told them, "I'll be back, so you guys enjoy talking to each other."

And then, A2 left the room, leaving only Cream with Millia.

A/N - And here comes Millia Rage from Guilty Gear everyone! This is gonna be an interesting and odd trio; A2 the foul-mouth, hard-boiled and hot-blooded android, Cream the innocent, polite and cheerful young rabbit and Millia the lady-like, calm and complex young woman. I wonder how that's gonna go! Let's find out later. I hope you guys are enjoying this so far if so, leave a comment and continue reading my ninja clan. Kuno out!