Chapter 6 part 18 - Outside of a bar (RB)

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.  

The group waits outside of a bar while talking to each other.
"So... this... is a very dark topic I'll ask," Makoto warned Ragna, who just nods.
"Shoot," Ragna told her.
"I...I found some... well, not old since it was made a couple of years ago... but I heard of an Olympics right after the Holy war and... it says some disturbing things, especially... you, Ragna..."
"..." Ragna sighed, "That... is another story for another day,"
"Hey, what the frick is that supposed to mean?!" Ryuji asked harshly.
"It means I don't want to talk about it, dumbass!" Ragna shouted at him aggressively.

"Ragna! Don't yell at him, he's just a teen!" Elphelt told him off.
"... Mmmm..." Ragna growled as he looks away and blushes, "F...Fine..." "
"Good," Elphelt said happily.

"Awww, Ragna and Elphelt, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-"
"Hey! Sh-shut up you idiot!" Ragna stuttered while blushing intensely.
"Y-Yeah! P-Please stop!" Elphelt agrees with him, "I-It's too embarrassing!"
"Ha Ha!" Sabrina laughed, as Ragna flicks her nose, which she quickly covers her nose with her hands, "Ow!"
"Who's laughing now?" Ragna asked.
"Shut up, you one-eyed monster!" Sabrina called her, which quickly everybody blushes or laughing their asses off.

"Oh, why you little-"
"Oi!" Pit called out as he and Dark Pit walks up to the duo, "There you guys are!"
"Oh... hey you two," Ragna replied.
"Yo!"
"... Hi," Dark Pit said as he looks at Sabrina, and then the others, "So, shall we enter...? Though, I doubt they would allow those kids in here,"

"He... sadly has a point there..." Haru understood.
"Oh come on!" Ryuji complained, "Alright, what's the drinking age?"
"... It would be... eighteen to enter while twenty-two to legally drink alcohol in Greece," Pit told him.
"Oh! Well, Haru and Makoto are eighteen, so..." Futaba looks at the two girls.

"Oh... well..." Makoto and Haru stuttered while looking at each other.
"Don't worry you girls," Akira ensured them, "Just have your fun, okay?"
"I-Oh... okay, Akira-kun," Haru said, "since we can't drink alcohol, might as well... learn more about this world, right Makoto-chan?"
"Oh! Yeah, you're right," Makoto agreed. "Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt,"

"Alright, well tell us how it went when we meet up later on, okay?" Ann asked.
"We will," Makoto replied.
"It's agreed then," Akira said, "Well, see you guys later,"

"See ya, you guys!" Zack said cheerfully.
"Come on, let's just go," Ram said.
"Okay, Okay, you don't need to be a stick in the mud," Zack said as the group enters the bar while some of the thieves goes to somewhere else.

A/N - It's not much, but this is the end of Chapter 6! I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my ninja clan. See you next Sunday. Kuno out!