Chapter 1 part 5/9 - A Missing Friend

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE REST ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS.
WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided and it will appear much later on to the story, not now)

Ps: The characters are mostly will be mostly OOC, but that's because they're basically parallel universe versions of the canon characters that will appear, including two certain OCs who are parallel universes of two canon characters (If you know Blazblue, then you know what I'm referring to), so some of them will be OOC or a bit of it, but there's a reason for it like I explain just recently, so if you complain that one character is OOC or I got their back story wrong, then that's because they're not the same person; same souls and names, but slightly different personality, appearances and back-stories.

Enjoy, Comment, Vote and be nice to me and everyone else in the mean time to let me know to improve and, generally, have a good time. 

(Meanwhile outside of the royal cart)
Sabrina and Peach looks outside and saw a massive crowd on streets, which surprises her. "Wow, so many people is here!"
"Well, you are a princess and your birthday, that is expected." Mario told his daughter.
"...I guess that's true, dad." Sabrina agrees with her brunette father.
"Now, how about we wave to our crowd, okay bambina?"
"Okay dad."

The royal family waves at the already excited crowd, which three of them stand out beside the Bloodedge team; there are two young beautiful women and a young handsome man. The man has long, spiky black hair, slightly tanned skin with a cross-shaped scar on his right cheek and striking blue eyes. He wears a light-weighted, slightly medieval-style black armour that covers his whole body except his head, though he is carrying his helmet over his shoulders and a big heavy-weighted sword behind his back.

The woman next to the man has dark-skin, is slightly busty, but rather average overall, along with realistically long platinum blonde hair that stops to her shoulders, orange eyes with platinum blonde eyelashes. She wears a white captain hat with black outlines, a white cape that covers her entire body and black sandals.

Finally, another woman has lightly tanned skin, baby blue eyes and short, rosy pink hair with a white hairband. She is wearing a slightly revealing, white armour that shows her slightly busty cleavage, a pink ribbon sash wrap around her waist that strangely carries two shotguns and a bouquet, skinny dark blue trousers, pink boots, gun slinging gloves and holding some kind of gossip magazine, which grabs the blonde haired woman's attention.
"Elphelt," The woman calls out, which grabs the pink-haired woman's attention by surprise, "Please don't tell you're reading that stupid magazine, again?"
"Wha-Ram!?" Elphelt complains, "I couldn't help myself, especially with 'Super gossip' magazine."
"Seriously?"
"Um... yes..." El shushed Ram, "But, don't tell anybody! I don't want everyone to know this! It would ruin my womanhood!"
"You're STILL insecure about the whole 'womanhood' crap?" Ram asks.
"Well...duh! Womanhood is super, SUPER important thing in any woman!" Elphelt told her, "I mean, how else will I be good enough for the guy who saved my life when I was a child?"
"You can just be yourself," The black haired man advice her, "I mean, a lot of my comrades are big fans of Samus and yet, she's far from feminine."
"But she's still single, right?" Elphelt noted, "Besides, I want to be a perfect wife for my future husband, so I have to take my womanhood very serious I mean...I need something to counter against my clumsiness."
"...Sis, how many times do I have to tell you, your so-called 'clumsiness' is what makes you unique, so don't let those bullies get to you." Ram tells her energetic sister.
"...Okay..." Elphelt responds quietly.
"Good, though, the party is pretty big, right?" Ram tells the young man.
"Yep, I agree, Rammy." The black haired man agrees with her, which annoyed her.
"Don't call me 'Rammy' Zack, it's stupid."
"Opps, sorry about that, Ram," Zack apologises, "Ha! Funny..."
"Huh? What's funny?" Ramlethal asks Zack.
"You're always so serious, even when we were kids," Zack mentions, "You always like to lecture me on my short-attention span."
"Well, someone has to lectureyou besides Ragna, right?"
"...Ragna..." Zack's smile became small frown and looks at the sky, "I really miss Rags..."
"Yeah...me too..." Elphelt agrees, "I wish I could see him again, since it been nine years last time we seen him."
"...This is no time to grieve; we should focus on the future." Ram told her childhood friend and sister, who both nodded, "Good, now let's just enjoy the event."
"...Okay sis."
"Guys...are the airships suppose to be part of the event?" Zack asks as he points to the sky, which the other two women looks up as well, which shocks both of them
"Is that..." Ram suddenly got interrupted.

"FIRE!!!"

A/N Oh dear! Here comes trouble! It's pretty obvious who is firing, if not, well you will find out on the next part. I hope you guys enjoy it, so give a vote, comment and have a nice day, bye my fellow ninjas and kunoichis!

Amy Rose belongs to Sega
Ragna, Bang, Ramlethal, Elphelt, Luna, Carl andTaokaka belongs to Arc system works.
Zack belongs to Square Enix
Starlow, Toad, Peach, Mario and Raichu belongs to Nintendo.
Sabrina belongs to me.