Chapter 3 part 6/10 - Phantom thieves 1/2

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

(The hallway)
"Well, this isn't how we planned!" The blue-haired boy said nonchalantly as the group is running for their lives.
"This isn't the time for sarcasm, Inari!" The redhaired girl tells him off.
"GUARDS! STOP THEM!" Ky shouted out as the guards heard him yelling and they saw the thieves, which they respond by pointing their guns at them, making the group stop.
"Oh no!" The musketeer-looked girl shirked in fear.
"Wha...what are we gonna do guys?" The redhead asked the team.
"..." The kunoichi keeps silent as she throws a smoke bomb on the ground, causing everyone around her to be blinded by the smoke and coughing.
"Wha-what the hell!?" The blonde-haired girl shouted out.
"E-everybody! Are you guys okay?!" The cat asked the team.

As the smoke slowly disappears, the group notices...the woman is gone!
"Hey! Where did she go?" Fox asked in curiosity.
"I knew it!" Skull called out, "She backstabs us!"
"Oh, no...that means..." The musketeer girl cried as her legs became slightly shaken in fear.
"..." Joker stays silent as Ky manage to catch up to the group, along with the others.
"Alright you thieves," Ky called them out, "What are you doing and how did you manage to get past the security?"
"Well...umm..." The biker girl struggles to say a word while the other thieves stay silent, until...
"We were tricked." Joker simply said, catching everyone off guard.
"...What is that suppose to mean?" Ky asked Joker with a cold and commanding look.
"I mean...we weren't supposed to be here," Joker explained, "We were just minding our own business until we found a portal and was founded by that woman."
"That woman...what's her name?"
"...She never told us, but she did reveal her face though as a way to manipulate our trust," Joker told him, "She has slightly long black hair with full bangs and have pale skin."
"I see..."

"Black hair...pale skin..." Litchi whispered under her breath, "Why does that remind me of someone?"
"What's wrong, Boobie lady?" Tao asked the raven-haired woman.
"Oh! Umm...it's nothing Tao," Litchi lied to the catgirl, "I am perfectly fine."
"Oh! Okay-dokie, then."

"And what is this 'business', you speak of?" Ky asked.
"...You wouldn't believe us."
"Try us."
"Fine...we were going through the depths of Mementos."
"JOKER!" The cat yelled out, "He wouldn't believe that!"
"...Mementos huh? I...I never heard of that," Ky says, "Can you explain to me in full details?"
"Sure," Joker nodded, "Mona?"
"Yeah yeah, I got this," The cat named Mona nodded and turns to Ky, "The Mementos are the products of societies' cognitions, which is how the people of society as a whole sees the world from their respective."
"...Interesting..."
"Wait a minute!" Skull realised something, "Why aren't you freaking out that there's a talking cat here and why can't you hear him?!"
"Huh? A cat?" Ky asks, "They don't exist anymore, also what are you talking about? I can hear her just fine."
"WHAT?!" Mona shouts out, "Wait a minute, okay, this is confusing now! Just... what type of creatures are here? Also, I'm a boy, not a girl!"
"Oh...well, there's Pokemon for starters," Ky tells them, which shocks them. "Also, sorry for that mistake and why do you act shock when I can hear him clearly?"
"Po-Pokemon...what's that?" The musketeer girl asked.
"Don't look at me," The brunette girl talked back, "I honestly have no idea what's he's talking about too, you know?! Not only that, but we're supposed to be the only ones to be able to hear him."
"Mmmm..." Mona started thinking for a second and guess, "Well, we still have our uniforms on and you guys can hear me, meaning we'll still connect to the metaverse."
"But what about the fact there are no shadows here?" The redhead asked the cat.
"That...I'm not too sure of."

Ragna decides to step in and says; "If I have to guess, you guys are obviously from a completely different universe and I think the reason we can understand your cat and the clothes are still on is that maybe our cognitive are very different from yours, considering we have a talking Raichu here, so a talking cat isn't too strange to us."
"Yep! That's me!" Raichu cheered proudly.
"Hey! I'm not a cat!" Morgana getting triggered, which everyone ignores that.
"What?! That's insane!" Skull talked back. "That's way too mind-boggling to suggest like that, man!"
"But...that would make sense, especially the latter," The brunette agreed, "But, just to make sure, where are we?"
"You're in Illyria," Ky responded to her.
"Never heard of that place," Brunette comments, "And what year is it?"
"Umm...it's twenty-one thousand and eighty-three," Carl answered their questions.
"Wha?!" The blonde girl shouted out, "We're in the twenty-second century!"
"Holy shit!" Skull swore, "That's over hundred years into the future!"

"And what country are you guys from?" Ragna asked the group.
"We're from Japan," Joker told them, which shocks everyone.
"What?!" Baiken shouts out in pure shock, "No, that can't be! Japan was destroyed in two thousand and seventy-four!"
"WHAT!?" Everyone shouted out in pure shock.
"But...then what is the mouse?!" The redhead girl asked.
"I'm a Raichu, a part of the Pokemon species!" Raichu tells them
"We never heard of a Pokemon before," Fox told them.
"But Pokemon was discovered in two thousand and fifteen!" Starlow says aloud, which made the Phantom thieves more shock than before.
"HUH!?"
"I was right," Ragna said, making the thieves jump in surprise, "You guys must be from an alternative universe where everything you guys know is very different with what we know, such as Pokemon."
"Well, if you think it like that," The brunette agreed, "That would be the only proper explanation for this confusion."
"But...one other question; what did you steal?" Ky asked the thieves.

"Well, that chick wants to steal some files, though...we don't know jackshit what's in it!" Skull tells him.
"Huh? You mean this?" Fox asked as he pulls out a file, shocking everyone around him.
"Wha-how did you get it, Fox?" The biker girl asked her comrade.
"Well, Joker asks me to replicate it and give the fake one to that woman," Fox answered them, "Just in case she betrays us."
"Good job Joker!" Mona complimented him, "And you too, Fox."
"Ha! It was nothing," Joker said with a smug expression, "It takes a thief to know a fellow thief."
"I thought she was a ninja?" Skull corrected him.
"Hey! Don't ruin my achievement!"

"It was very easy to copy out." Fox said as he gave the real one to Ky, "This belongs to you, yes?"
"Those files...Oh, thank goodness..." Ky sighs of relief as he takes out a picture, which shows Dizzy holding a baby.
"Huh? Is that...a picture of a mother and a child?" The red-suited girl asked in curiosity.
"..." Fox gasped a little with a sadden expression and looks away, with Joker already knowing the reason why.
"Hey! That's me!" Sin cheered out, which make Sol hits him in the head, "HEY! What's the big idea, old man!"
"...You need to shut up, sometimes kid." Sol told him off, making him pout and groan.

"Why on earth would she want with a family picture?" Skull asked.
"Well, that woman is half-Gear and Gears aren't exactly accepted into society," Ky explained to them, "So, if they found out that one of their kings is in an affair with a Gear, well...controversies will ensure."
"I see...so, it's basically a forbidden love ordeal," Fox said.
"And wait a minute!" Skull called out, "Did you say...king!? As in, you're a king!?"
"...Yes...Yes, I am." Ky nodded.
"Welp...shit dude..." Skull swore before turning to Joker, "Dude! We're dealing with royalties here! We are so much in trouble!"
"Actually..." Peach said to calm the thieves down, "how about we make a deal?"
"A...a deal?" Mona asked in curiosity.
"Yes," Peach then proposes; "You see, right now, a massive threat is coming and we need as many allies as possible, so if you help us, we'll find a way to bring you guys back to your universe."
"And what if we refuse?" The biker asked the pink-dressed queen.
"In that case, we have to arrest you guys for trespassing and thievery." Peach threatens them, which shocks them.
"Wow, mum...I never thought you can be so ruthless..." Sabrina commented.
"Well...what do you say?" Peach asked the thieves, ignoring her daughter's comment.

A/N - Yep, I'm doing a cliffhanger, sorry guys, but it's too many words, so I have to cut it in half. Hope you enjoy it though and see you in the next part right away.