Chapter 4 part 1/15 - The Airship

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

The group walks into castle's docks, where a bunch of workers are working on a massive airship that looks similar to a pirate ship, but has a sense of futuristic features in it, with its size that can carry hundreds of people and it gives off a sense of relaxation, making the group gasp in awe. Ryuji's jaw drops and shouts out; "Holy shit its massive!"

Ky turns around with a smile at the group and nods, "Why, it is, Mr Sakamoto. This is the I.K. Ship where it contains all of our needs and wants."
"Wow!" Peach gasped, "How long does this take to make this?"
"It took about four years to make this."
"Whoa! That's a long time!" Futaba shouted in shock, until she gasped, covers her mouth and hides behind Akira as she hugs Raichu, who is struggling to get out of her arms.
"Oi! Let me go!" Raichu complained out of annoyance, where his cheeks slowly about to generate electricity until Bang quickly grabs the orange mouse from the timid redheaded girl. "Huh?"
"Raichu, don't hurt little Futaba-chan, okay?" Bang told him off and turns up to Futaba, "Sorry about my little friend here, he has a bad habit of using electricity on people who surprise hug him."
"Oh..." Futaba briefly responded as she shakes a bit, turns away from Bang and buries her head on Akira's back, which he turns his head around and just smiles a bit.
"Did...did I say something wrong?" Bang asked in a concerned tone and a frown.
"Nah, like I said before, she's just extremely shy with strangers," Akira told him, "It will take some time for her to warm up."
"I see, in that case," Bang said when all of the sudden, Raichu generates electricity, shocking him in the process and become coal-black and the smoke starts steaming from him, where he fell to the floor and Raichu just walk away with a pouty face. "Owwwww..."
"Oh, Arceus! Bang!" Litchi cried out as she runs over to him, kneel down and brings out her med kit, which made Akira confused a bit.
"When did you get that med-kit?"
"A good doctor always brings her medkit around." Litchi simply responded as she starts bandaging his wounds.
"...Okay then."

"Oh, and also, I bought some special guests who will be helping us in our journey," Ky told them, which confuses them until they heard the elevator coming down to the dock area.

A/N - Yep, a fucking cliffhanger yet again! And yes, that airship is gonna act as the airship from Final Fantasy. It's also the perfect place for our heroes to bond over the course of volume one, so I hope you're looking forward to it. Hoe to see you next to my fellow ninjas and kunoichis PS Fuck the schedule! I'll upload whenever I'm ready. So fuck it!