Chapter 6 part 15/18 - How we become friends (RB)

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

Ragna and the group walks through the streets of Greece, enjoy themselves until they spotted a group of protesters holding signs saying "We want more jobs!", "It's not fair for us, non-mages!", "We want more equality!" And much more.

"Protesters..." Elphelt muttered.
"Yep, seems so," Ramlethal agreed.
"I'm always uncomfortable with those kinds of things..." El admitted to her sister, "It just reminds me how unfair the world is..."
"That's the world we live in..." Ragna thought, "No matter what... it's always unfair..."

"Hey! You guys go on, we'll handle the protest," Dark Pit told them.
"Yeah, just go on ahead!" Pit told them as him and his brother goes up to the protesters.

The others leave as they continue on their business as they noticed the Phantom thieves walking around town.
"Hey, kids!" Ragna called out, grabbing the teens' attention.
"Oh, Ragna-san!" Akira called out. "What do you doing here?"
"Trying to get a hangover," Sabrina said, then she gets elbowed, "Ow! Hey!"
"We were just walking around with nothing better to do, that's all," Ramlethal told them.
"Want to come?!" Zack offered.
"Sure, I don't see why not," Akira accepted, "Besides, it would be nice to be with someone who knows this world more than us,"
"That is very true," Haru agreed.
"Awesome! Welcome to the group!" Zack greeted them, then he gets hit in the head by Ragna, "Hey!"
"Don't get too excited, damn it!" Ragna told him off, "Let's just go,"

Ragna said as the group continues on moving.
"Psst! Hey!" Ryuji whispered to Zack.
"Yeah?"
"Why do you tolerate his shit?" Ryuji asked, "I mean, I would punch his face if he treats me like that,"
"Hey! He's not as bad as you think," Zack told him, "Besides, I owe him my life,"
"You... you do?"
"Yeah,"
"What did he do?" Ryuji asked him.
"Well... it was during primary school... when we were both just seven..."

(Flashback)

Zack, who was a seven-years-old, walking around the snowy forest all alone and snowflakes coming down. The young boy was shaking through the cold.
("Where is he...?") He thought as he was slowly becoming drowsy, ("No... I...I have... to keep... going...")

As he continues walking, he heard an intense roar, which he quickly ran up weakly as he saw Ragna, who still has his blonde hair and both of his green eyes, standing on top of a dead, white bear with an ice beard and claws.

Ragna had a lot of scars on his body and bleeding a lot, which horrified Zack and just before he could scream, he felt an even colder feeling as he slowly turned around and saw a white, floating head with black horns and blue eyes.
"Ah-AHHHHHH!" Zack screamed in shock as he falls down, "G-Glalie!"

Ragna turned around as he saw Zack, who was about to get attacked by a Glalie.
"Shit!" Ragna shouted as he grabs his sword and ran up to the Pokemon as he throws it at its eye.

It roars in pain as it shoots out ice beam, which Zack pushes Ragna out of way, leaving Zack unconscious and severely injured.
"NO!" Ragna screamed as he also gets hit by another ice beam, leaving both unconscious.

(Later)

"..." Zack slowly woke up as he saw Ragna sitting next to him, wearing a red jacket, black scarf and red hat, and a lunchbox, "F...for me?"
"...Yeah... I... I made it myself..." Ragna told him, "...Since you were trying to save me, I thought I would return the favour..."
"...Thanks..." Zack said with a smile, "Glad my heroism didn't go to waste,"
"...Just don't do that again, you idiot," Ragna told him off.
"Heh... no promises,"
"Dumbass... you could have gotten killed!" Ragna shouted, "...I...I wouldn't forgive myself if I let an innocent life died because of me..."
"...Ahem... who saved us?" Zack asked awkwardly.
"Oh! My master, Jubei, saved us after he told me after I woke up, that there was a search party created by Peach," Ragna said.
"Oh... well that's a bit embarrassing..." Zack laughed while Ragna just rolled his eyes over.

(Flashback ends)

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my ninja clan. See you next Sunday. Kuno out!