Chapter 4 part 12/15 - Bang's group

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

(Meanwhile with Bang's group)

"STOP IT YOU, IDIOT!" Luna screamed as she, with the help of Litchi, tries to stop Tao from eating the foods from the shopkeeper, in other words, stealing it.
"But Tao's hungry!" The female Kaka cat complained back.
"If you keep this..." Litchi growled, "No more lessons for you!"
"Tao can deal with that..."
"...And no more meat buns as well." She added to her punishment.
"NOOOOOO!" Tao screamed very loudly as she kneels down in a very dramatic pose, making Luna and Amy face-palm while Carl, Luigi and Daisy and Bang sweatdrops.

Bang sighs a bit as he decides to look the other way, then he saw a medium-length, black-haired tall woman with brown eyes, full bangs, yellow coat, blue jeans, red shoes and a guitar bag behind her being grab by the arm by an ugly man who looks like a hobo.
"Hey, let go of me!" The woman shouted at him.
"Why?" The man asked in a clearly threatening tone, "I can show you a good time if you know what I mean..."
"Get. Off. Of. ME!" The woman screamed out loud, which made Bang jump into the action and grabs the man's arm away from her, "Huh?"
"Stay away from her you villain!" Bang told him off, "She told you to let her go!"
"Hey *hic* man, don't be a cockblocker!" The man yelled at him, "I just wanted some pussy!"
"In that case, I rather be a cockblocker then letting you forcing yourself onto her!" Bang told him off, then turn to the woman, "Are you okay, ma'am?"
"I'm fine now," The woman ensured him in a cold manner, "Now, let me handle this. I know how to finish him off."
"I'm here, you know!" The drunken man yelled, which make the woman softly push Bang and punches the man in the face, causing him to fall to the ground and she stomps her feet on his stomach.
"Fuck with me again and I promise you," The woman threatened him with a cold stare, "You never see another day again."

She can clearly sense that man is shaking in fear, so she lets him go and he ran away as fast as he could. The woman sighs and mutters, "Today isn't my day..."
"Umm...excuse me, ma'am?" Bang quietly called out, making the woman jump a bit and turn around, giving him a 'really?' expression and put her hand on her, "Huh? Did I do something wrong?"
"Aren't you going to ask some reward, like some date or something?" The woman asked.
"What? Of course not!" Bang shouted out.
"Really? I don't believe in that bullcrap," The woman told him, "People only help out to benefit themselves or to have an excuse to ask a favour."
"Well...if that's what you expect, then..." Bang said, with the woman preparing herself, "How about you guide us through Greece?"
"Sure, I'll sl-wait what?!" The woman gasped with a shock expression, "Th...that's it?! No sex, no date, no giving away money, nothing like that? Just a guide?"
"Are you...disappointed?"
"Of course not," The woman responded, "I'm honestly relief that I don't have to do any of the cringy shit, but..." ("If I go with him, not only will I be able to use him to protect me from sexual predators like that asshole, but also make myself less suspicious.") "Fine, I'll go with you."
"WONDERFUL! I could not wait to introduce you to the others!" Bang cheered loudly while the woman rolls her eyes over, "By the way, ma'am, what is your name?"
"...Hannah..."
"Huh?"
"My name is Hannah," The woman named Hannah repeated herself. ("One thing is for sure, he is very, VERY loud to the point I might get deaf from him talking normally.")
"Now, let's go, Miss Hannah!" Bang cheered again as he grabs Hannah's wrist, "NOW ON FORTH!"
"Eek!"
"Guys look!"

Everyone pay their attention to Bang, who was holding Hannah's wrist.
"Umm... who is this woman?" Litchi asked in a polite manner.
"Why, this is Hannah!" Bang introduced the guitar musician, "She will be helping us through Greece, right Miss Hannah?!"
"Umm...yeah, though you never told me your name?" Hannah asked, ("Not that I care or anything.")
"Why, I'm BANG SHISHIGAMI DEFENDER OF JUSTICE!" Bang introduced himself very loudly, "AND PROTECTOR OF IKURAGA!"
"Arceus dammit, Bang!" Luna called out to the loud ninja, "Can you lower your voice for one fucking minute!?"
"Oh...umm sorry Luna, habits." Bang apologised...again for his loudness.
"So, what do you need me for?" Hannah asked the group.
"Well, to help us find two certain angels named Pit and Pittoo," Bang told her.
"...Fine, maybe I might have an idea of Pit is," Hannah noted it, "Though, I'm not sure where Pittoo might be since people said he likes to stay away from the public's eye."
"So...you don't know them personally," Litchi asked her.
"...Correct, I'm only basing my instincts on rumours," Hannah told them, "So, I'm just wild-guessing of where they might be."
"Well, having some guesses is better than none I suppose," Carl sighed, "We need to continue on."
"YEAH!"

And then, the group continues their journey.

A/N - I hope you like this part. If you do, leave a comment and have a nice day, my ninja clan. Kuno out!