Chapter 6 part 9/18 - Rescue (A2)

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

(Meanwhile with Knight)

Knight chased after the van in a supernatural as he quickly managed to grab hold of the handler, opens the back door and quietly enters as he closes it and turns his head, seeing Himiko tied up and have a duct tape on her mouth.
"Himiko!" Knight whispered as he went up to her and slowly takes off the tape.
"Vergil! You're here!" Himiko cheered quietly, revealing Knight's true name.
"Yes, I'm here, Himiko," Vergil said as he managed to ripe off the ropes with his hands alone and carries Himiko, "Come, let's get-"

Suddenly, Vergil got headshot which freaked out Himiko.
"VERGIL!!!" Himiko screamed as she turns and saw the boss with a handgun.
"Well... well... sorry pal, but we need her for the black market," The boss said, "after all... Japanese people nowadays are very valuable, so it's only natural we would kidnap-"

Suddenly, Vergil gets up and tackle him down so fast that he didn't have time to dodge at all and accidentally dropped his gun.
"H-HOW?!!" The boss panicked as he tried to reach for the gun, but Himiko quickly grabs the gun away from him and aims at him.
"D-Don't move, you sick monster!" Himiko yelled at him.

Then, the boss looks at Vergil's eyes, which glows light blue and he shows his sharp teeth, which make the boss realised as his face turns blue and eyes wides out of fear.
"Y...you're not human..." The boss realised.
"... You're right... I'm not..." Vergil replied, as a pair of gauntlets suddenly appeared in his hands, "... Go to hell, human!"

Vergil punches him so hard that he smashes his face and creates a hole. The blood gushes our a bit and some of the blood got splatted on Himiko's cape.
"Boss! What happened?!"
"Himiko, let's get out of here!" Vergil whispered, which Himiko nods.

Vergil gets up and carries Himiko in a bridal manner, which makes her blush a bit as Vergil quickly jumps out of the van and lands on the ground safely.

He puts down the young red-headed mage and starts walking.
"Let's go back to the city," Vergil said in a serious tone.

"O-Oh I'm coming!" Himiko called out as she takes out her hat, put her hood on, put her hat beneath her cloak and starts following him

A/N - And that's the end of this part. It's rather short, but I hope you enjoyed it and if you do, leave a comment and have a nice day, my ninja clan. See you next Monday. Kuno out!