Chapter 4 part 7/15 - Crashing down

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

The group runs through the hallway and enters the elevator, which they went to the second room. Once the elevator made it to the second room, the four runs out of elevator and rush to the driving room, where they meet up with everyone else.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Ragna asked Johnny, who is pressing a lot of buttons while steering the wheel.
"What's what I want to know!" The pirate captain shouted at him back in panic.

Then suddenly, a dark grey screen appears on the window, showing a boy with straight, short, white hair, glowing red eyes, deathly pale skin that would be unhealthy for an average human being, a black collar and a black jacket.
"Hello there...fellow enemies..." He said in a rather creepy tone.
("Who the hell is that kid?") Ragna thought.
"Hey, brat, who the hell do you think you are?" Sol asked in a harsh tone.
"Oh my apology," The boy apologised, "My name is Hacker and a member of Bowser's science squad, so naturally, I'm trying to stop your progress... hacking your system and shutting down your engines."
"Welp...shit.," Sabrina said while Tao tilts her head in confusion.
"Ahh... what's going on?" Tao asked.
"Tao! You do realise we were hacked, right?" Luna asked, which only make Tao tilt her head again.
"It means we're going to crash!" Starlow panicked as the floor starts to shake a lot.
"Everyone! Grab hold of something and fast!" Ky ordered everyone, which they all did and suddenly, everything turns black...

(Later)
Ragna slowly opened his eyes as he saw Raichu who looks like he's about to cry, which he softly smile as he crawls out of the rubble, he sits down with his knees and hugs the crying Raichu to his chest. "Relax Rai, I'm fine now, I mean, I'm talking, aren't I?"
"I...I know...but...but..." Raichu starts sobbing more as more tears are streaming out of his eyes, "I don't want to lose you like I lost my old trainer!"
"...I know you don't..." Ragna comforting Raichu as he rubs on his forehead and holds him more tightly, ("I can never forget that traumatised expression on his face the moment I saved him from that assassin.") "Come on, we need to find the others."
"Are...are you sure you can stand?" Raichu asked with concern.
"Yeah...remember, enhanced endurance?" Ragna smiled as he slowly gets up and grabs an edge of the rubble to keep himself from falling, "Now, let's get going, shall we?"
"I'll go check on the royal family!" Raichu said as he was about to run off until a certain female voice calls out.
"MILORD!"

"Baiken?" Ragna turned to the right and saw Baiken limping towards him, as she grabs another edge of the rubble to hold herself together. "Are you okay?"
"I was going to ask that question first, you idiot!" Baiken yelled at him, "I mean, how will your parents react if they find out I fail my duty as a retainer for the heir!?"
"Look, I have enhanced endurance thanks to my Azure blood," Ragna telled her, "Besides, I been through worse!"
"... Very well..." Baiken sighed.
"Good, in that case," Ragna then asks, "Can you look for the others, to check if they're okay? You too, Raichu."
"Will...do..." Baiken nodded, as well as Raichu who says, "Yes your majesty."
"Seriously Raichu, at a time like this?" Ragna asked the mouse Pokemon.
"Sorry, sorry, couldn't help myself." Raichu apologised and then run off.
"I'll be going as well..." Baiken said as she about to walk away, until she felt a hand on her left shoulder, which she turns around and saw the hand belongs to Ragna.
"Don't push yourself, okay?" Ragna asked with concern, "I'm not planning on letting anyone dying on my watch, got that?"
"... Ha..." Baiken chuckled a bit, "Despite trying to come off as rude, you really do have a heart of gold, just like Queen Peach and a heroic spirit like King Mario."