Chapter 6 part 6/18 - Legend of Sparda (KO)

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

If you guys are enjoying this book, let me know in the comment section and have fun during a peaceful conversation, my fellow ninjas and kunoichis!

"Yep, that's me..." He said in a monotone way as he walks up to the legendary unit.
"Umm...what are those flowers?"
"Didn't you hear me?" The king asked him in an annoyed tone.
"Nope," Kokichi lied with a cheeky smile.
"Well, I said they're lunar tears," Bowser repeated himself.
"...Where did they originate from?" Kokichi asked him.
"...From some of the tallest mountains on the world," Bowser told him, "...Before my son died...he always wanted to see a garden of Lunar tears due to how magical and 'awesome' they look...so, I have my men search for Lunar tears seeds, which is easier said than done, but...finally...we found them and we grow them in this very castle... now... I do not even want to look at them...but...I kept them to pay respect for my late son..."

Then, he looks away to shed a tear, which Kokichi noticed the pain in his heart, but ignored it to avoid making it awkward. He looked at the flowers closer, then...
"Ahh!"

(Flashback)

"Here you go, Kokichi... for you!" A young boy with navy-blue hair with his bangs, pale skin, white shirt and black shorts, holding a lunar tear in front of him alongside a young girl with blonde hair, pale skin, a pink shirt and purple short shorts. The background is a playground where there it was cloudy and raining.

(Flashback end)

"..."Kokichi panting heavily put his hand on his forehead and shakes his head a bit, ("That again... who are those people...? Do... No! I must know them! But...what's my connection with them though...")

Kokichi looks at Bowser and asked, "Do you need alone time?"
"...Yes..."
"...Okay then," Kokichi said casually as he went inside the castle while leaving Bowser alone as he cries over his son's death.

Kokichi continues his walk while carrying the book until he spots Kaito waiting at the massive door.
"Over here Koko!" Kaito called out, which Kokichi runs up to him, "Come on! I got a map of the Dark land from Relius, so let's go!"
"Okay! Okay! I'm coming, 'Luminary of the stars'!" Kokichi responded in a sarcastic tone.
"I...is that sarcasm?"
"NO!" Kokichi lied as he runs out of the door.
"HEY!" Kaito yelled out as he runs after his 'brother'.

(Later on the bus)

Kaito and Kokichi are sitting on the bus where there are some koopas, goombas and more. Kokichi picks up the book and opens it a little.
"Now... time to read this..." Kokichi whispered as he starts reading.

Many decades ago, during the Gods era, there are many events during the ancient war, but one that impacts the legend is Sparda, the dark knight and former captain of Hades, the god of the underworld. Then, after Pit defeated the Great Reaper, Sparda attacked him as an order from Medusa, the goddess of darkness, before Pit was teleported away. The next time they met is during the Aurum arc, where an alien species called Aurum invaded earth and where the underworld army, Palutena's army and Viridi's army came in, where Sparda and Pit started to work together to fight the aliens' invasion.

("...This is only the beginning and it's already insane!") Kokichi thought as he continues reading.

After the two defeat Aurum Pyrron, former god of the sun, the two part ways and this is when Sparda has a change of heart as he developed a friendship with Pit, thus he betrayed Hades and runs off to join Palutena's army, though he was rejected at first due to him worked for Hades, he still assisted them the best he can by helping Pit defeat Hades and his army, as he also helps Dark Pit, Pit's long-lost younger twin, to save Pit's life after his wings were burnt from saving his younger twin.

After the war, he was rewarded handsomely by Palutena by letting him be with humans, as well as becoming very close friends with Pit and Dark Pit as they shared a brother-like relationship.

Many years later, into somewhere the modern era, he was spotted by the former king of Sarasaland, king Ethan, who hired him as the princess' retainer, which his daughter is the well-known sports player named Daisy. Sparda takes of Daisy for many years due to her father being absent most of her life.

One day, Ethan arranged a marriage between Daisy and Sparda, for his selfish desire to have demon blood into his bloodline. However, his wife, Mariel, Daisy and Sparda strongly disagrees with the idea, but because Ethan is royal by blood and the main ruler, he still continued with the marriage... until in one party, Sparda fell in love with a noble-class woman who befriended Peach and Daisy, which her name is Eva.

One day, Daisy and her mother helped Sparda and Eva eloped together and runs away from Sarasaland. Years later, the couple have two sons named Dante and Vergil, where they came back to Sarasaland, at first, Ethan was mad at Sparda for running away from the marriage, but his wife convinced him to bring him back, which he did and thus, Vergil and Dante become connected to many royals, including prince Ragna, Princess Sabrina and finally, Princess Emerald.

Sadly, when the boys become eight, Eva was brutally murdered, alongside with Sparda and the boys have gone missing, strongly believing they're dead...

("...I wonder if Hades was responsible for their deaths...") Kokichi asked himself, then Kaito tapped his shoulder, catching the small artificial human's attention.
"We're here, Koko!" Kaito called out as he runs out of the bus.
"Hey! Wait up!"

Kokichi runs out to run for Kaito as the duo gets out of the bus, then enters a clothing shop.

A/N - I'm so sorry that I didn't post anything yesterday! I completely forgot to do it as I got distracted by playing Final Fantasy 15 recommended by my boyfriend (And I'm made it to cha 2, but I'm enjoying it so far) as well as thinking about him during a week-long break from each other... trust me... love is like chocolate, it makes you addicted, but it's so sweet and amazing that you can't get enough of it and want more... at least that's from my personal experience. Love is different for everyone and, to me, it's like vanilla chocolate, which is my fave type of chocolate. So yeah... sorry about forgetting about you guys... that was completely by accident! I swear!

So, I hope you guys have a good day and if you do, leave a comment and have a nice day, my ninja clan. Kuno out!