Cancelation/Considering remaking it from scretch

A/N - Yep... I'm cancelling this book... sorry, everyone. It's just that... well... to put it bluntly, this story is a complete mess and didn't turn out in a way I intend it to... especially since I'm becoming much more interested in my other projects and writing this book is becoming too much of a chore instead of something to enjoy, which I guess it's why the plot is such a mess.

Because I'm losing interest in it and I just... also need, at least one day of break from writing each week and I thought Sunday would be the perfect day to give me enough time to focus on other books.

I know I'm making an excuse, but what kind I do? Continue making it and ended up very rushed as well as confusing or just cancel it and perhaps, one day, I'll remake it when I have better skills and experiences on a massive crossover stories... I guess making this my very first book is a massive mistake and I should have pick a easier option, but I choose the most challenging one because I got too cocky on my skills and guess what happens? A complete mess!

So... from now on, I'll use Sunday as a way to work on my other, more popular books I have much more enjoyment from (Especially Eric Baxtor Year 1 and Renegade Zim) as well as planning on the upcoming books some of you voted on so that I wouldn't make the same mistake again.

So, please understand everyone and I hope you guys aren't too angry at me, especially after putting "My hope Academia" on hold (A/N - Sorry about that, but I'll return to it someday Maker246 , I just need a break from it. That's all) but with Heroes of the Azure though, I will remake this from scratch, of course, some events will be kept the same, but others, however, will have a make over and hopefully be better, as well as taking out some characters because it's too much franchises in one and I think that's too much to take in for the readers, so I might have to take out a few franchises, like Darkstalkers, Crash Bandicoot, Persona 5 and maybe more (Since all of them are just there for fanservice the more I start criticising this story).

I hope you guys have a good Sunday and see you guys on Monday, oh and I wouldn't do any updates on the 18th till 24th/25th because I'm going on holiday. So, see you guys there as well. Kuno out!

🎉 You've finished reading (Cancelled/Considering remaking) Heroes of the Azure Vol 1: Truth and Ideals 🎉