Chapter 6 part 14/18 - Getting out of here (A2)

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

Vergil and Himiko made it back to the city, where they see a dead Brachydios, making Himiko's face turn green of sickness.
"Oh god..." Himiko gasped as she runs away and runs up to the edge of a building, then she starts vomiting.

Vergil sighs and walks up to A2, who spots him.
"I'm done with that...thing..." A2 told him as she hands him his sword, which he gladly takes it away, "By the way, what kind of sword is that?"
"...It's a demonic type," Vergil told her vaguely, "That's all you need to know,"
"Really? That's all you gonna tell me, you ass-"
"MISS A2!"

A2 and Vergil turn their attention to Cream, who hugs her.
"Woah there!" A2 shouted, "Sorry, but no touchy!"
"Oh, sorry," Cream quickly apologised as she lets go of A2, and then she notices Vergil, "Ahem... is that you... Knight?"
"...Guess my identity is revealed..." Vergil muttered coldly.
"Cream! Don't run off like t-" Millia called out until she notices Vergil, which made her eyes widen in shock, "S-Sir Vergil!"
"...I'll tell you later," Vergil told her, "For now, let's get moving,"

Vergil runs off to Himiko, who just finished vomiting and carries her over his shoulder.
"H-Hey! D-Don't do tha-" Himiko gasped in shock.
"Silence, Himiko and deal with it," He told her off as he runs off to the woods.
"H-hey!" Millia shouted as she chases after the two.
"Wait for me!" Cream shouted as well as doing the same thing as Millia.
"...Mother fucker..." A2 muttered as she goes after the others, but in a bit of a slower pace than the other two girls. "After all the bullshit I been through, this motherfucking happens!? Like the what the fuck, world?! Like... what the fuck!?"

A/N - Sorry if it's really short, I was originally going to make it a little longer, but it's pretty late where I'm from, so I have to cut off for now. I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my ninja clan. See you next Sunday. Kuno out!