Chapter 6 part 12/18 - Going out (RB)

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis. 

(An hour later)
Ragna is waiting for his sister the two angels and three childhoods friends in front of the teleporter.
"Remind me again why those two have to come with us?" Ragna asked rudely as he points at Pit and Dark Pit.
"Oi!" Dark Pit shouted in anger.
"Because we're new and we don't have a map, so we rely on those guys," Zack answered his question.
"... No way, sorry, but we don't need those guys," Ragna replied.
"What did you say you-"
"Dark Pit! Calm down!" Pit told him off, which makes Dark Pit look away, cross his arms and pouts.

"Maybe she's just prettying herself up.....?" Elphelt said.
"I highly doubted," Zack replied, "I mean, it's Sabrina we're talking about. You know she would never pretty herself up unless she was forced to,"
"I can hear that, dumbass!" A voice called out, then the group stared at her.
"Wha-WHAT?!" Zack and Ragna shouted in pure shock while Elphelt gasps in awe, Ramlethal's eyes widen in shock while the two angels tilt their head in confusion.

Sabrina is wearing light purple eyeshadow, some eyelashes, light pink lipstick and a pink dress with medium-length purple sleeves, waistband, her usual pink X hair clip and a red hairband.

"Don't

"Don't...say it..." Sabrina told the guys, especially her brother and his best friend, in a hostile manner.
"..." Nobody said a word...except...
"Holy shit! You actually look like a girl!" Zack shouted in pure shock.
"YOU ASS!!!" Sabrina shouted as she runs up to him.
"H-Hey I was just joking!" Zack shouted, but she punches him in the face anyways. "OW!!!"
"That's what you get... bitch!" Sabrina said.

"Well... she did tell you not to say it," Ramlethal told him off.
"C-COME ON RAM!" Zack shouted.
"By the way Brina, why are you dressing like that...and wearing make up?" Ragna asked her, "You never wore makeup in the past, why now?"
"... I don't wanna talk about it," Sabrina told him, ("If I tell him, he will try to kill Dark Pit like the overprotective brother he is,")
"...Is it Peach?"
"Yep,"
"Ah, got it, makes sense," Ragna said, "Well, let's go then,"
"Yep! Yep!" Elphelt cheered.
"... Fine, let's just go," Ramlethal said.
"YAY!!!" Zack and Pit cheered while Dark Pit rolled his eyes as the whole group except him and Sabrina.

"Was your mum trying to pair up someone with you?" Dark Pit asked her.
"No," Sabrina lied confidently, which thankfully works.
"Okay, it's just that during the time we were in the Smash tournament, she is a massive shipper," Dark Pit told her, "She tries to ship Zelda and Link together, along with Luigi and Daisy when she came in the last one,"
"I already knew that!" Sabrina told him, "...I...I mean... I always see her secretly pairing up Ragna and Elphelt,"
"Really? Those two? Why?"
"Well, she thought they're the perfect definition of 'opposites attract' and they were really close back in the day," Sabrina told him, "I mean, Luigi and Daisy is still together, so why not them? Well... that's what mum is thinking,"
"Ha! Judging him so far, he seems to be of a stubborn idiot who's uninterested in romance," Dark Pit admitted, which Sabrina giggles.
"Yea, he really is," Sabrina said, "But who knows? Life is filled with surprises,"
"Yep, you're right, it is," Dark Pit agreed, "I mean, I thought I would never work for a god, but here we are,"
"Yea!" Sabrina laughed happily as the two enters the teleporter and leaves.

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this part. if you do, leave a comment and have a good day, my ninja clan. Kuno out!