Chapter 1 Part 7/9 - Reunion

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE REST ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS.
WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided and it will appear much later on to the story, not now)

Ps: The characters are mostly will be mostly OOC, but that's because they're basically parallel universe versions of the canon characters that will appear, including two certain OCs who are parallel universes of two canon characters (If you know Blazblue, then you know what I'm referring to), so some of them will be OOC or a bit of it, but there's a reason for it like I explain just recently, so if you complain that one character is OOC or I got their back story wrong, then that's because they're not the same person; same souls and names, but slightly different personality, appearances and back-stories.

Enjoy, Comment, Vote and be nice to me and everyone else in the meantime to let me know to improve and, generally, have a good time.

(Meanwhile in a Royal lab in the sailor docks)
Lambda came back from the teleporting machine and Kokonoe and E.Gadd is waiting for her. "Good job, Lambda," Kokonoe congratulated her, "You did pretty good at not dying back there."
"...Thank you..." Lambda thanked her with a tint of blush as she takes off her mask, which reveals her red round eyes.
"You did quite an excellent job back there, Lambda," E.Gadd praised her, before turning to Kokonoe, "Oh yes, we should check to see if everybody is okay."
"Do we have to?"

E.Gadd looks at her with a disapproving expression, with him crossing his arms and tapping his foot, making Kokonoe sigh of annoyance and moans; "Fine, fine, fine, you lead the way." ("I can't believe the royal family forced me to work under this old geezer.")
"Now, let's go."
"Sure, sure, coming." Kokonoe complied and turns to Lambda, "And you, Lambda, you're coming with us."
"Does that mean I'll finally get to see the royal family?" She asked excitedly.
"...Yes." Kokonoe sighed.
"Thank you, Miss Kokonoe." Lambda smiled brightly.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever."

The trio walks out and saw a crowd trying to get to boats. As they trying to get through the massive crowd and saw the royal family, along with the Bloodedge team, Zack, Elphelt and Ramlethal. Kokonoe notices Peach and Mario is staring at the white-haired man until she realises the reason why.
"Umm...sir, can I ask you something?" Peach asked the white-haired man, who nodded, "Well...you look a lot like my son, so I'm wondering...are you...Ragna?"
"..." Bloodedge's eyes widen a bit and his fists are clutched, which Peach notices right away.
"So...you are him, then." Peach said, which he looks away, refusing to look at the queen, as he only responded with a nod, making everyone except Tao and Starlow gasp in shock.

"Wait a minute!" Luna shouted out, "You're Ragna, THE Ragna, prince of the Mushroom Kingdom!"
"I know Peach mentions to me she has a son, but..." Amy mentioned as she shook her head in shock, "I never thought you're him."
"I...I never knew..." Carl whispered in shock.
"Same here, young Clover...same here." Bang agreed with the young boy.
"I'm confused." Tao blurted out as she tilts her head in confusion.
"..." Ragna refused to say anything, which made the young princess' face turn red as she pouts.

"Well, say something dumbass!"Sabrina called him out, which angers him.
"Hey!" Ragna shouted out, "Who you calling dumbass, dumbass!?"
"Oh shut the fuck up, you asshole of a brother!"

"SABRINA!" Mario shouted at her, "Watch your language!"
"Ha!" Ragna laughed at her, which angers her.
"You too, Ragna," Mario told him off as well.
"Grrr..." Ragna growled as Sabrina tries to stop herself from laughing, "Oh shut up."
Then, Ragna noticed the queen's eyes starts to tear up as her cheeks turn pinkish-red and her eyes shine with a mix of happiness and sadness.
"Oh...I'm so glad you're back, Ragna...I...I..." Peach then started sobbing, which surprises Ragna even further, then she stops hugging him and trying to wipe her tears, "I'm...I'm sorry, I just...I'm just so happy that you came back home to us."
"Yeah..." Ragna rubs the back of his head, "I'm happy to see you guys again."
"Yes, I'm happy to see you again too." Mario smiled before walking up to Ragna and the two shares a hug, "Good to have you back, bambino..."
"Thanks, old man."
Ragna lets go of his father and suddenly, got tackled by Zack and being hug very, VERY tightly.
"Ragna! You're back!" Zack cheered, "Holy shit! It's been way to long last time I saw and I panicked when I found out my best friend left and-"
"Zack...not...breathing..." Ragna struggled as his face slowly turns into purple.
"Oh shit, sorry about that." Zack apologised as he lets go of his white-haired friend. "I'm just to see my childhood BFF back, that's all."
"First, don't call me BFF, it sounds stupid, second..." Ragna sighed, "Glad to see you too."
"Ha ha ha! I knew you couldn't hate me, then again, it's impossible to hate you too." Zack laughed heartily, "Well, except Bowser Jr and other spoiled brats like him, of course."