Chapter 6 part 7/18 - The Sapphire Knight (A2)

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

If you guys are enjoying this book, let me know in the comment section and have fun during a peaceful conversation, my fellow ninjas and kunoichis!

A2 got out of the dressing room, wearing a black shirt with a brown biker jacket over it and black torn-up jeans.
"...I like this one!" A2 claimed with a smirk.
"...But...but this doesn't look very well suited for me," Millia commented, which Cream nods.
"...I'm fucking keeping it!" A2 shouted rudely, which makes some of the women stare at her like she's crazy while Millia quickly covers Cream's ears. "What the hell you fuckers staring at?!"

"What a rude lady!" One of the middle-aged woman quietly gossiped with her friend, who nods.
"I know, right?"

"Grrr..." A2 growled and says: "I'm buying this. No buts! No questions asked!"
"... Fine..." Millia gave up, "Now, let's take off the clothes so that we can buy them from the counter."

(Later)

Cream, Millia and A2 came out of the shop with the android wearing her new outfit.
"Ahhh... So, now what?" A2 asked the two.
"... I want to see my friends again... and go home as well..." Cream told them, which Millia pats her head softly.
"It will be alright, Cream," Millia ensures her, "I promise we'll bring you back to your friends and family,"
"Thank you, Miss Millia!" Cream cheered happily, then she looks at A2, "Do you have anyone to return to?"
"..." A2 stayed quiet as she quickly runs off.
"A2!!!" Millia called out as A2 continues running off.

The white-haired android looks down on the floor while running, not paying attention to her surroundings. Then, she accidentally bumps into someone's shoulder, and she looks at the person as the person did the same.

The person is a very tall figure who wears a black, intimating, light-weighted armour with blue bits that makes him look like a monster. He also carries a katana around as well.
"... What are you looking at?" The knight asked in a deep and very cold tone.
"... You. Who else, prick-face!?" A2 bitterly snapped at him.
"... I'll watch your tone of yours if I were you,"
"Yea, well bite me!"
"... I don't have time for this tomfoolery," the knight claims, "I have to find Himiko..."
"Who?"
"... Nothing, forget what I said..."

Just before the knight is about to part ways with A2, she quickly grabbed him by the arm and gives him a deadly glare.
"Look... I know you're fucking looking for someone, so how about a deal?!" A2 suggested.
"... I do not need help..."
"Well, too fucking bad, asshole!" A2 rejected, "If you don't help, I'm gonna crush all of your bones to pieces!"
"... Good luck with that,"
"... Grrr..." A2 growled as she reaches for his helmet, which the knight quickly stops her.
"Don't... touch... the helmet... or else..." The knight told her off.
"... Okay, in that case, don't let me help or the helmet goes bye-bye!" A2 threaten him.
"... Fine, you can help..."
"... Of course, once I help you," A2 added in, "You're gonna return the favour and help us as well!"
"... Fair enough," The knight obliged.

Then, Millia and Cream run up to A2 and the knight.
"Miss A2!!!" Cream called out.
"... Cream?" A2 muttered as she saw the two.

Millia looks at the knight and suddenly gave off a colder and distance look to her.
"... Who are you?!" Millia asked in a hostile manner.
"... You can call me the Sapphire Knight," The knight introduced himself, "Knight for short..."
"Oh, why hello, Mr Knight!" Cream cheered happily, "My name is Cream, the blonde woman is Miss Millia and the white-haired one is Miss A2,"
"... It's a pleasure to meet you three," Knight said in a polite manner.
"Oh? NOW you're actually being polite!" A2 yelled at him.
"..." Knight keeps his mouth shut.
"... Ungrateful bastard!" A2 muttered, then turned to the girls, "Sorry for that shit, got a little... heart tugged... is that how you humans say it?"
"... Yes," Millia replied and looks at Knight, "Well... what do you want? Don't you have other business to take care of?"
"... My business involved you three..."
"Excuse me?!" Millia shouted in shock.

"Basically, I forced him into helping us by helping him find his little friend!" A2 explained bluntly.
"I see..." Millia quietly responded.
"What's your friend like?" Cream asked politely.
"... An eleven-years-old girl... reddish-brown eyes, short red hair, pale skin, curled up lips, a witch hat and a navy blue cloak," Knight described her.
"... Why are you with a little girl, exactly?" Millia asked suspiciously.
"I was hired to be her bodyguard," Knight explained to her, "She's from a very wealthy family, so naturally she needs a bodyguard to protect her,"
"... What's her name?"
"... Hannah Robinson," Knight lied.

"Bullshit!" A2 called out on his lie, "I heard you said Himiko!"
"..."
"Himiko?" Millia asked, "Wait, isn't that a Japanese name? Meaning... she's one of the Japanese!"
"... Why is that important?" A2 asked.
"Oh right..." Millia remembered, "Well... you see, many years ago, the war called the Crusades broke out when a commander-type Gear named Justice destroyed Japan, thus causing the Japanese people into an endangered race and due to their high level of spiritual powers as well,"
"... Ahh, got it now," A2 understood, "What's her last name exactly?"
"... Yumeno..."
"... Himiko Yumeno?!" Millia said, "... One of the last standing members of the Yumeno clan... and you just lost her?!!!"
"... she can more than take care of herself, though the fact that she didn't return fast enough concerns me..." Knight said, "I needed her for my plans..."
"... Plans?" Cream asked.
"... Let's just say... I'm using her and she's using me... it's a mutual agreement," Knight explained.
"... Used you for what?" Millia asked.
"... I think I answered enough questions now," Knight claimed, which annoyed Millia and A2 while confusing Cream. "We should hurry... we don't have much time left,"
"... Of course..." Millia agreed.

The group continues down the hall as they start searching for Himiko Yumeno.

A/N - Yep! Himiko Yumeno is gonna be a part of A2's story and who is this mysterious knight? What does he mean by "Using each other"? Find out next time on Heroes of the Azure: Truth and Ideals! I hope you enjoyed this part and if you do, leave a comment and have a nice day, my ninja clan. See you next Monday. Kuno out!