Chapter 2 Part 4/11 - Strategy

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE REST ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

"Huh? Mario?" The king named Luigi turns around and saw his older brother, along with other people, "YOU GUYS!"
"Milord WATCH OUT!"
"Huh?"

Just before he turns around, the zombie's head suddenly explodes, causing a lot of blood came out of it and the corpse fell to the ground. Everyone turns to Sabrina, who is wielding to two, large handguns on both of her hands, with one of them is smoking and she blows the smoke of her gun with a cocky smirk on her face.
"Pri...princess?" Tager asked in pure shock and a litter fear in his tone.
"Hey! Can a girl have a little fun?" Sabrina asked cheerfully and just before everyone could answer her, she ran into the battlefield and starts shooting all those red birds with orange helmets. "Alright! That's more like it! Ha ha ha!"

"Oooo...kaaay..." Kokonoe sweatdropped while Sabrina is laughing while shooting down the enemies, making Mario and Peach quite concern of her.
"Um..." Peach said with concern.
"Anyways, we need to think of plan and-"

"Not in!" Ragna shouts out before he runs into the battlefield while slicing the enemies, which angers the catgirl to no end.
"GODDAMN IT RAGNA!" Kokonoe shouted out, but shakes her and turns to the group, "You know what, fuck it, Mario, go help your brother."
"Already on it!"

Mario runs towards his brother and smashes another zombie with his hammer, looking completely identical to Luigi's. "Mario! You're here!" Luigi cheered with tears of joy.
"There is no-a-time to cheer!" Mario told him off, "We got-a-to bust some heads!"
"You're right Mario!" Luigi nodded as the two starts smashing the zombies around them.

"Peach, you go find some civilians and if injured, heal them!" Kokonoe ordered Peach, who nodded, then the pink haired woman turns to the Red Devil, "Tager, protect her at all cost, got that?"
"On it, Miss Kokonoe."

Tager and Peach run to the left as they scout any civilians. Kokonoe turns the others, "I'm gonna analysis the enemies and Lambda, take down those Roketons and Chikakos!"
"Command accepts." Lambda flies up the air and releases her eight blades off her back, "Fight mode. Activate."

She slicing down those blue airplanes while dodging the cannonballs shot by those airplanes. As she is killing those airplanes, blue screens appear in front of Kokonoe and start moving it around.
"Baiken, make sure Sabrina doesn't get herself kill," Kokonoe told her off, which Sabrina heard as she dramatically turns her head around as she shot a bullet at a zombie in the head to put away her other gun, then uses that hand to give a big, fat middle finger to her.
"Well fuck you too, then!" Kokonoe responded to the princess, who picks up her other gun and continues her battle as if nothing happens.
"So...you gonna save her ass or nah?" Kokonoe asked the retainer, who just growls.
"...Grrr, I hate taking orders from scumbags like you, but if it's for the royal family, I don't care." Baiken told her before running over to Sabrina's side.
"...Bitch..." Kokonoe muttered angrily before turning to Elphelt, Ramlethal and Zack, "You three help Ragna before he gets himself killed like an idiot."
"Got it, Koko." Zack ensured before running off.
"Understood," Ram replied as she follows Zack.

El starts panicking a bit as she waves her arms rapidly and starts chasing after her sister and childhood friend, "HEY! Wait for me!"
("...Arceus Christ, what a complete idiot...I honestly don't see what Ragna see in her.") Kokonoe rolls her eyes over to E.Gadd. "E. Gadd, you stay with me and help me out, got that!?" Kokonoe orders him, who nods.
("I hope we don't screw this up.") Kokonoe thought to herself and turns to the others, "Carl, summon any tankie monster to make sure no reinforcement happen in the entrance, Starlow check on Ragna and then, Luna, go with Ragna."
"Got it!" Luna saluted as she runs after the others with Ragna with Starlow.
"Okay, Tetsucabra let's go!" Carl shouted as he grabs a card from one of his sash pockets and slides it into his deck, which suddenly a powerful blue light appears and as it disappears, a large superficially frog-like creature with powerful-looking, spring-like back legs and muscular forelegs with a striking orange and indigo colouration. Its lower jaw harbours large tusks along with a large set of molars. It also has a spiky stubby tail. "Tetsucabra! Make some boulders as a shield for the entrance so no reinforcements happen!"

Tetsucabra pulls out boulders out of the ground and put it at the entrance.
"Good, now I'm gonna navigate everyone with the help of Starlow," Kokonoe said as a blue screen appears in front of her from her earpiece, which made Carl confuse.
"Wait, how are you gonna navigate when everyone is in different places?" Carl asked her.
"Simple, I gave Starlow a piece that records everything that is happening in front of her during our sailing trip by just using her telekinetic powers," Kokonoe told the young boy, who nodded. "And Amy you'll-"

"OUT OF MY WAY BUST-HEADS!!!" Amy shouted out she smashes the enemies with her big red hammer. She keeps swinging her hammer rather childishly as enemies try to get closer to her, but fails due to her swinging her hammer recklessly. Kokonoe face-palm and shakes her head in disappointment.
"Stupid teenage girl..." Kokonoe complained quietly, "Why do all teenagers do the stupidest things and refuse to listen...? Raichu, go with Amy before she explodes with blood."
"...You have problems, lady..." Raichu told her, which Kokonoe glares at him, which made him shaken, "...Right away, ma'am."

Then, Raichu runs over to Amy, who is still rashly smashing the enemies. Kokonoe turns to Bang and Tao.
"You two go with Amy, got that?"
"Got it Kokonoe," Bang nodded and turns to Tao, "Now, FOR IKURAGA!!!"
"FOR FOOD!!!" Tao shouted along with Bang as the duo charges at the enemy.
"..." ("I have nothing to say...") Kokonoe face-palms.

A/N - I understand how you feel Kokonoe, I have those moments all the time back in my secondary school (That's high school for you Americans). I hope you guys enjoy it, so give a vote, comment and have a nice day, bye my fellow ninjas and kunoichis!

Amy Rose belongs to Sega
Ragna, Bang, Luna, Carl, Baiken, Taokaka, Elphelt, Ramlethal, Kokonoe, Lambda and Tager belongs to Arc system works.
Zack Fair belongs to Square enix
E. Gadd, Toad, Peach, Mario, Starlow, Raichu and Luigi belongs to Nintendo.
Sabrina Toadstool belongs to me