Chapter 1 Part 1/9 - The real show begins

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE REST ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS.
WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them will be very one-sided and it will appear much later on to the story, not now)

Ps: The characters are mostly will be mostly OOC, but that's because they're basically parallel universe versions of the canon characters that will appear, including two certain OCs who are parallel universes of two canon characters (If you know Blazblue, then you know what I'm referring to), so some of them will be OOC or a bit of it, but there's a reason for it like I explain just recently, so if you complain that one character is OOC or I got their back story wrong, then that's because they're not the same person; same souls and names, but slightly different personality, appearances and back-stories.

Enjoy, Comment, Vote and be nice to me and everyone else in the meantime to let me know to improve and, generally, have a good time.

(Video made by Im Hendrik)
(24 Years later in some forest at midnight)

"Take this, you son of a bitch!" Ragna shouted out as he sliced a bull-like Pokemon, as he puts away his large sword on his back and takes out a dagger, which he starts to take out some of its organs, "Alright, I got some food for ourselves

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Take this, you son of a bitch!" Ragna shouted out as he sliced a bull-like Pokemon, as he puts away his large sword on his back and takes out a dagger, which he starts to take out some of its organs, "Alright, I got some food for ourselves."

Ragna looked the same, except the blue bits are replaced with vibrant red, his shirt is black, his hair is silvery white and his eyes are mismatched; his left eye is green while his right eye is red. Then, a Raichu appeared out of the bushes and runs up to Ragna, who smiled at it.
"Do you really have to kill that Tauros?" A talking Raichu asked as he jumped on Ragna's right shoulder and relaxed there.
"Naturally, we ARE camping, after all," Ragna told him, "Or do you have any other ideas?"
"...No...no, let's just meet up with the others." Raichu shakes his head.
"Glad we have an agreement," Ragna said as he puts away his dagger and gotten all of the organs in a bag. He walked away from the corpse along with Raichu, as the duo meets up with a group who is all sitting on a log with a fireplace on, which consists of a catgirl with platinum blonde hair tied in braided pigtails, dark skin, beady red eyes and sharp teeth, she is wearing a beige hoodie with cat ears. A floating yellow ball with black beady eyes with eyelashes, brown shoes, a floating star on her head and has no limps at all.
A muscular man with tanned skin, an X-shaped scar on her face and brown eyes. He wears a red scarf and an olive green ninja uniform.
A young boy with blonde hair, pale skin, blue eyes and wears glasses and a purple 1800's, higher-class and London-style magician outfit.
Finally, a young girl with very long peach-blonde hair tied in four pigtails with green bows, pale skin, dark green eyes with a green heart-shaped pupil and wears a teal/white coloured magical girl clothes. And finally, a humanoid pink hedgehog wearing a red dress.
"GOOD GUY!" The catgirl shouted out as she leapt into Ragna's arms and hugged him, "Did you bring any food, meow?"
"Yep, I got some food, Tao," Ragna responded with a smile, "Now, let me cook it up and wait like a good little kitty, okay?"
"Okay dokie, good guy!" The cat girl named Tao cheers out as she lets of Ragna and sits back down on the log.
"What did you get master?" The young girl asked the red-coated bounty hunter.
"I got some Tauros meat," Ragna told her, "Is that alright, Luna?"