Chapter 6 part 8/18 - Monster (A2)

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis. 

"MMMMMMMMM!!!" The young, redheaded girl tried screaming but has a duct tape on her mouth while tied up in a rope as she was carried away by a very muscular and large thug.
"I got a good one, boss!" The thug told his boss, who is a fat and robust man wearing a suit and a fedora.
"Good... now put her in the truck," Boss told him.
"On it, boss!" The thug nodded as he throws her in the truck.
"MMMMMMM!!!" The girl screamed.

Then, the group looks around and the knight looks in the same direction as the truck.
"HIMIKO!!!" Knight called out as he runs towards the truck.
"Oh shit!" The boss swore as he takes out a desk and a card, then he slides the card into the deck, "BRACHYDIOS!!! DESTROY THEM!!!"

Then, a blue light appears and once it disappears, a navy-blue, large-sized brute wyvern with glowing, green slime-covered horns and "fists," as well as their shiny, armoured hide covered in many plates and ridges that are made of obsidian. The monster sports a pair of long, highly developed forelimbs.
"ROARRRRRRRR!!!!!!" The monster named Brachydios roared.

The boss quickly enters the truck, the thug closes the back, and then he enters the truck as well as the public starts to panic.
"AHHHH!!! IT'S THE BRACHYDIOS!!!"
"RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!"

The citizens start screaming in horror and running around, overwhelming the group.
"A2! Knight! I will take care of the crowd and Cream, just focus on Brachydios and the kidnappers!" Millia told them, which they both nods, "Good! Now, come on Cream!"
"O-Okay!" Cream cooperated with her as she allows the blonde-woman to grab her hand, "Be careful, Miss A2 and Mr Knight!"

"..." A2 just nods, then Knight starts going against the Brachydios. The monster throws it's 'fist' at him and the knight rolls over the attack, but the creature left a pool of green slime, which it becomes yellow and finally, orange.
"WHA-"

The slime suddenly explodes, sending him and A2 flying away.
"SHIT!" A2 swore, "Its slime is explosive!? What the fuck?!"
"..." Knight didn't say anything, but Brachydios slams it's left fist, but this time, onto him, "..." ("You must be joking...")

Suddenly, the slime blows up, completely destroying his armour and smokes comes out.
"..." A2 becomes shock and motionless, then she noticed blood coming out as well as a very powerful roar. "What the hell?!!"

The Brachydios steps back as it's fist is gushing out blood and the smoke clears out, revealing Knight's true appearance.

Knight is actually an extremely handsome, pale-skinned human-looking man with white, swept-back hair and bright blue eyes. He wears a long, silver buttoned blue coat with three separated coattails. A white, serpentine pattern runs around the collar, with a snakes head hanging over the coat's left shoulder, and its tail slinking down the right, all the way to the bottom of the coat. A gold lining runs across the edges of the coat, and a silky, golden flower blossom pattern decorates the inner lining. Each cuff of the coat also possesses five, gold buttoned straps with gold lining.

"... So, that's what you look like without that armour..." A2 said in intrigue, which annoys Knight and walks over to her.
"Do you know how to use a katana?"
"Duh! I make katanas my bitches!" A2 claimed.
"Good, in that case, borrow this and I'll go after Himiko, got it?" Knight said, before he runs off.
"Wait! Wha- Oh shit!" A2 shouted as she jumps out of the tail whip. "... Stupid monster... I'm gonna fucking kill your ass!!!"

A2 charges at the Brachydios, then... she manages to cut it off, where it gushes out ton of blood.
"... What the fuck...?" A2 muttered as she stares at the katana and asks quietly, "... What kind of fucking katana IS THIS?!!!" ("I'm gonna ask a ton of question when I see armour fuckboy!")

A/N - Just ended in a rather quirky way, but hey! I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you do, leave a comment and have a nice day, my ninja clan. See you next Monday. Kuno out!