Chapter 5 part 3/13 - Training (KO)

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

A/N - As I mention before, we have three protagonists with different locations as a way to expand the universe and introduce more characters, so I will be put signatures; RB for Ragna the Bloodedge, A2 for...well A2, and KO for Kokichi Ouma. Hope you enjoy.

PS - Sorry it took so long, since I'm slowly getting bored of the story and I don't want to end it, so I decided to take a long break from it and focus on other things. Now I'm back in gear and hopefully, you guys aren't angry with me and stuff.

(In a training room)

Kokichi is standing in the middle of a steel room with ten doors while everyone else hides behind the class, with Hacker preparing the table of buttons while Relius behind him with a smirk as he closes into the microphone.
"Legendary unit number seven-Phobetor, can you hear me?" Relius asked through the microphone, "...Loud and clear..." Kokichi responded to his title.

"You know, that Phobetor guy is kind of cute, right?" A female, adult Koopa with a pink bow, red nail polishes and golden bracelets.
"Seriously Wendy!" A rude dark-skinned Koopa with a star pattern on his face shouted, "I know you're fucking boy-crazy, but seriously!?"
"Shut it Monty-loud mouth!" The Koopa named Wendy shouted back, "It's not that I like him like that! I just generally think he's cute, that's all!"
"I wonder how your crush would react about that?!" Roy teased her, which make her blush madly.
"Sh-shut up!" Wendy told him off, "Guys like you would never understand my love for Bloodedge! Heck, I bet you guys are just jealous that he is more popular and stronger than you morons!"
"What did you say you-" Roy got interrupted by Nightmare.
"Shut it you little annoying fucking brats!" The foul-mouth tactician shouts out the two in pure anger, frightening the Koopa siblings, "Finally, I don't want to hear about that douche ever again, got that!?"

Which all of the Koopa siblings nod in agreement and peaking Kokichi's interest, thanks to Nightmare's loud mouth, making him smirk.
("So he has a deep hatred for that Bloodedge guy,") Kokichi thoughts, ("I have to keep that in mind.")
"Enough talk you lot!" Relius told them off, "We need to-"

Then, Bowser entered the room and everyone noticed him.
"Ahh...I see you have arrived, King Bowser," Relius said, "I say you have gotten over your pathetic sentimental crisis?"
"...Grrr..." Bowser growled, "Yes...I have, so what are we doing here?"
"Why we are testing our latest invention," Relius explained to him, "We have a new legendary unit number seven-Phobetor, he will assist us with our plans."
"...Fine, I'll watch."

Bowser walks closer to the window as everyone else relaxes as Kokichi puts on a mask that looks a lot like Lambda's except the dot is light blue instead of red, blades float out of his back and his hands turn into shadow claws.
"Are you ready, Unit number seven-Phobetor?" Relius asked through the microphone.
"...I'm ready..." Kokichi responded to him.
"Good, now begin testing."
"Got it!" Iggy shouted out as he presses the green buttons, which nine dummy robots appears in front of Kokichi and surround him. Iggy grabs hold of another microphone and shouts, "Your objective is to destroy all of those robots, got it?"
"Okay dookie!" Kokichi responded cheerfully, ("Might as well play along.")
"Robots destroy him!" Iggy laughed manically.

The robots turn their arms into guns and start shooting him, which he immediately went inside a dark portal, completely confusing the robots. Suddenly Kokichi appears behind one of the robots and thrust his hand into one's chest. The other robots notice and start shooting him again, but he dodges as he flies through the room and controls his blades to strike through their chests, knocking those robots down.

He flies back into the ground and sighs as he walks up to one of the robots, which it suddenly gets up and shot him through the left shoulder, which his immediate response is using one of his blades to stab it in the face. Kokichi puts his hand on his shoulder in pain and notices a bit of his blood coming out, which deeply confuses him.
"Should we continue it?" Relius asked Iggy.
"Umm...I think he had-" the shortest Koopa with spiky, rainbow-coloured hair said until he was interrupted by Iggy's laugh.
"Of course!"

Then, more robots appear and start shooting at him, which he suddenly disappears into darkness out of pure fear. The robots stop what they're doing and suddenly, his blades appear out of dark holes and stabs through those machines. Kokichi comes out of the shadows and starts breathing heavily.

Iggy and Relius look at each other and the cold-natured man nods, making Iggy grin wildly and pushes a big, fat button. Kokichi felt a bit of the ground shaking and sees a large shadow behind him, his eyes widen in pure horror as he slowly turns around, seeing the biggest robot he has ever seen in his life. The robot grasped his body off guard and smashes him into a wall, making him cough up some blood and his mask breaks down. The robot then grabs him, smashes him into the floor multiple times and finally throws him into the wall again.

Kokichi is covered with many bruises, his mouth and forehead are slightly bleeding, which he can hear someone laughing at him, most likely Nightmare and Iggy. As the robot slowly walking up to him due to its massive size, he struggles to get up and trying his best to endure the intense pain of simply getting up. His eyes start to glow light blue as he looks at the large sized monster and tearing up as he couldn't handle the pain any longer, a purple aura is coming out of him, his hair suddenly turns white, and screams.
"GET AWAY FROM ME!!!"

Suddenly, the entire room starts to get really weird as the floor become checkered colour floor and everything else turns dark with red circles and a strange purplish-pink background. There is red fog surrounding Kokichi while everyone else except Ganondorf, Hacker and Relius is losing their cool and, Nightmare, Dr Nefarious and Iggy are having the time of their life by laughing manically of pure enjoyment.
"Get. Away. From. Me..." Kokichi quietly repeats himself, "STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU'RE MONSTER! AHHHH!"

Suddenly, those picture frames spout out some terrifying black claws and tearing the robot into pieces while Nightmare and Iggy are laughing behind the scenes and Kokichi is still screaming out of pure fear

A/N - Well this is something and before you ask, yes that move is based of Darkrai's move from the Pokken Tournament game. If you don't know, well, watch this.

(0:00-0:13)
Now that you have a good idea of how that move works. I'll explain more later on this chapter. Now, I hope you guys comment and have a nice day, my ninja clan. Kuno out!