Chapter 5 part 5/13 - Cafe (RB)

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

If you guys are enjoying this book, let me know in the comment section and have fun during a peaceful conversation, my fellow ninjas and kunoichis!

Ragna and his group are sitting in a café...where Sabrina and Zack are laughing at Ragna together, who has lipstick all over his face, his hair is a complete mess and his clothes is slightly torn up while Peach is cleaning up the lipstick out of him. Mario, Baiken, Raichu and Ramlethal sweatdrop while Luigi is talking with Daisy cheerfully over some nice coffee.
"Holy shit bro, you got rekt by your own fangirls!" Sabrina shouted out as she is still laughing at him.
"I know...ha ha ha!" Zack laughed so hard that he puts his head on the table and start punching it with his fist.
"Will you two shut up already!?" Ram told them off.
"Well, sorry that the fact Ragna got himself nearly torn apart by his fangirls!" Sabrina laughed, "You can't deny that is funny as fuck!"
"Sabrina!" Peach yelled at her while cleaning Ragna's face, "Mind your manners!"
"You can't tell me what to do, mum!" Sabrina told back after she calms down, which she received a death glare from her mother, "Okay, I shut up now."
"Good."
"...I felt sorry for you man," Raichu said.
"...at least I got sympathy, that's good enough...I guess." Ragna responded dryly.

"...By...by the way, where's El?" Zack asked once he calms down as well.
"Most likely asking random men to marry her," Ram responded to his question.
"Is she always like this, Ramlethal?" Baiken asked crudely.
"Sadly, yes," Ram confirmed it, "She has been like this since Year seven."
"Wow, what a dimwit..." Baiken whispered to herself, which Ram heard clearly, so she gives a wide, demonic smile that shows off her sharp teeth and glare at her.
"What the fuck did you say, you bitch?!"
"...Nothing..." Baiken lied, which calms her down.
"Good, that's what I thought." Ram calms down as she starts drinking her coffee with her eyes closed, then she looks up and sees her pink-haired sister coming to them with a depressing expression, "Let me guess, all of the guys you asked out rejected you again, right?"
"Yep..." Elphelt responded sadly as she grabs a chair and sits down, which she suddenly perks up, "But I must continue to find my one true love!"
"...Good luck with that." Ram said firmly as she takes a sip of her coffee.

"My liege, are you sure you're okay?" Baiken asked politely with concern to Ragna.
"First, don't fucking call me liege," Ragna told her off, "second, do I look I'm fucking okay-Ow! Peach!"
"Watch your language!" Peach told him off after slapping him on the shoulder, "You are a prince, you should know how to speak more politely to your retainers."
"Grr..." Ragna just growled and pouted.
"Ha!" Sabrina laughed as she slightly gets up and points at her brother.
"And you should stop making fun of your brother, too Princess Sabrina Rose Toadstool!" Peach told her off with her full name, which is enough to make her sit down and stop pointing, "Good."
"And this is why I hate being famous." Ragna pointed out with a deadpan expression.
"Then why did you become famous in the first place?" Raichu asked dryly.
"Because I accidentally encountered by reporters and the next day just...happen!" Ragna explained to the orange mouse-Pokemon.
"Mmmm...Bambino, can I talk to you privately?" Mario asked firmly.
"Huh? Why?" Ragna asked in confusion.
"...I just want to confirm something, that's all." Mario told him.
"Fine," Ragna agreed, "Peach, can I do it for myself."
"Oops, sorry." His adopted mother apologised as she gave the tissue to him and he manages to clean off the entire make up in him.
"Okay done, let's go, old man," Ragna told his adopted father as Mario nodded and the two went off to an alleyway near the café.

"So, what do you want to ask?" Ragna asked the red king.
"It's about Luna, your student," Mario told him and asked, "What's her surname?"
"...Glassfille." Ragna answered honestly, which shocks him.
"Wha-What!?" Mario said in pure shock, "But...that would mean...is she who I think she is..."
"...She's Trinity's daughter alright," Ragna confirmed Mario's suspicion, "I found her when she was locked up along with other kids who were kidnapped by those gangs."
"..." Mario stay silent, his face turns pale and his eyes widen in horror, "Trinity...that's where she was...so...she was... oh, Arceus..."
"Yeah, I was pretty shock she had a daughter," Ragna explained, "My missing year seven form tutor who disappeared twelve years ago, had a daughter all this time."
"...What happened to her?"
"...She's dead..." Ragna told him, "Luna said her mother was murdered by her father, who was the leader of that gang when she was three. She died protecting her daughter...That's what she told me."
"..." Mario stayed in pure shock and asks, "Does...does she know you were one of her students?"
"Yeah, I told her after I rescued her and the rest of the children with the help of Bang," Ragna told him, "Saying me and Bang were disgusted by those freaks' actions was putting it mildly."
"How...how did she respond..." Mario asked him with caution.
"She keeps barging a shit ton of questions on to me like what she likes, her personality, everything," Ragna remembered, "But I told her I wasn't that close to her mother and I only know a little bit about her, nothing else."
"I see..." Mario simple responded, "...That's all I need to know, but promise me you wouldn't tell Luigi of what we discuss, okay?"
"Umm...why?" Ragna asked crudely, not understanding what's going on.
"...Do you want Luigi to have an emotional breakdown?" Mario asked him.
"...Okay, I'll shut my mouth."
"Good, now how about you join up with the others," Mario told him with a smile, "Don't worry, I'll catch up with you lot."
"...If you say so." Ragna said and went back to the others, leaving Mario.

Mario falls down to the floor and stares at his hand until his eyes start to tear up and cover up his face with hands as he starts sobbing.

A/N - Before you ask, yes, this book is gonna have some fucked up implications like that later on (which is why it's rated M) and much more things going on. So if you like this, leave a comment and have a nice day my ninja clan. Kuno out!