Chapter 6 part 13/18 - The Past (RB)

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

Luna walking out of the shower and starting to dress up while Starlow is slowly waking up.
"...Good morning, Luna..." Starlow yawned.
"Morning Star," Luna replied as she manages to dress up. "I'm hungry, I'm just gonna go and grab a-"

Suddenly, she heard a knocking, catching the girls off-guard.
"Who's that...?" Luna thought as she walks up to the door and sees, "King Mario?!"
"Hello..." Mario said quietly, "I...I wish to talk to you... don't worry, I'll let Starlow stay as I just she wouldn't tell anybody, right Starlow?"
"H-Yes sir!" Starlow replied as she quickly gets up.
"Good," Mario said as he closes the door, making Luna steps back a bit, "Relax Luna... I just want to tell you something..."
"...And that is...?"
"...About your mother..."

"Wha-What?!" Luna shouted in shock, "You... you knew my mother!?"
"...Yes..." Mario admitted, "She was a good woman... though she does lose her temper with us, especially with me...ha ha..."
"...I see... when did you meet her?" Luna asked him.
"... Year seven, so around eleven or twelve," Mario answered her.
"... So that's long, huh?"
"Yep... I want to ask you... what... Ragna said is true... about your father killing her...?"
"...." Luna looks away, "... Yes... he did..."
"..." Mario looks down on the ground and looks like on the verge of tears, ("I... I don't want to accept what my son said is true... I know he's not the type to lie, but... I... I want to deny it... sadly... her own daughter confirmed it...")
"... King Mario...?"
"I'm fine Luna... don't worry..." Mario ensured her, "I am deeply sorry for ruining your morning, so I'll be off now..."

Mario opens the door and looks at Starlow.
"... Don't tell anybody unless I ask you to... okay?" Mario asked Starlow.
"Yes Mario..."
"... Thank you..." Mario said before he goes out, leaving Luna and Starlow alone.

"..."
"So... you hungry?" Starlow asked her, breaking the awkwardness.
"Oh! Right! Of course!" Luna realised as she goes out of the room along with Starlow floating up to her.

A/N - Yeah... its a pretty depressing part, but I'm sure the next part will be much happier. I hope you guys enjoy it and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my ninja clan. See you next Sunday. Kuno out!

PS - Sorry! I forgot to publish it! I thought I did it, but I double check and realised I didn't! My bad!