Chapter 5 part 11/13 - Happy late birthday (RB)

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

If you guys are enjoying this book, let me know in the comment section and have fun during a peaceful conversation, my fellow ninjas and kunoichis!

The duo went outside of the palace and into a very beautiful garden, filled with very beautiful white flowers that glow in the dark and two different types of firefly-pokemon roam around the waterfall at the distance of the grey brick-made path.
"Wow... so many Volbeat and Illumises..." Sabrina gasped in awe while Dark Pit chuckles a bit at her reaction, "Huh? What's so funny? Did I say...something wrong?"
"No, I'm just glad you enjoy the view..."Dark Pit smiled, "Now...sorry..."
"For not coming for my birthday?"
"Yep," Dark Pit confirmed it, "I have way too many things to do on that day that I wasn't able to come...sorry."
"It's okay Dark Pit," Sabrina accepted him, "I'm honestly glad you didn't come since that party was complete...oh, who am I kidding?! It was really horrible!"
"Was it that...bad?" Dark Pit asked.
"...Bowser attacked our kingdom and we have to deal with his new tactician, who is the biggest threat here." Sabrina explained, "Though...that guy...gives me the creeps...I don't know why?"
"Weird..." Dark Pit commented, then ask, "Why didn't you tell me you're a princess?"

" Dark Pit commented, then ask, "Why didn't you tell me you're a princess?"

"Umm...Well..." Sabrina suddenly becomes a blushy mess, started fidgeting with her fingers and shakes up a bit, which Dark Pit notices.
"Relax, I'm not mad, I just want to know."
"Well...I didn't want you to treat me anything special and just treat me like a normal friend..." Sabrina told him, "You were my very first friend I made for myself instead of being around my brother's friends or just my parents having connections with different families."
"...Oh yeah, you said you were bullied by noble snobs because your father was a commoner or some other bullshit like that," Dark Pit remembered, which she nodded shyly.

"Yeah... that's correct..." Sabrina confirmed it, as she looks down to the ground with empty eyes, "Sorry..."
"It's okay, everybody has some skeletons in their closets," Dark Pit told her, "There is something everyone wants to keep a secret from everyone...even from themselves or not even realising that secret existed in the first place."
"...yea...you're right, thanks..." Sabrina thanked him with a gentle smile.
"No probs, oh and before I forget," Dark Pit remembered as he takes out something out of his chest armour, revealing to be a pink card with a birthday cake and colourful balloons in it saying 'Happy 20th birthday'. "Happy late birthday." He says with a gentle expression and a soft smile.
"..." Sabrina stayed silent as she showed a gentle smile and peaceful expression as she takes the card gently, "Thank you Dark Pit."
"You welcome," Dark Pit replied, "Now let's get back to sleep."
"Okay..." Sabrina nodded as the duo went back into the palace.

A/N - A nice little conversation between the two childhood friends, just to relax on the story a bit and focus more on the relationships, just for this part as well as giving Sabrina a bit more depth. So... I hope you enjoy this part and if you do, then leave a comment and have a nice day, my ninja clan. See you next Monday. Kuno out!