Chapter 6 part 4/18 - Tea and pianos (RB)

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

If you guys are enjoying this book, let me know in the comment section and have fun during a peaceful conversation, my fellow ninjas and kunoichis!

(With Peach, Daisy and Palutena)

Peach, Daisy and Palutena are sitting in a nice, elegant dining table with a round surface and a bunch of tea sets, with Palutena and Peach drinking their tea while Daisy is drinking coffee. The area is a beautiful room with a full view of the garden, white pillars, a black piano, dark blue ceramic tiles and bright blue walls. What really helps is how sunny it is, thus letting the room have a bit of a glowing feel to it.
"My, what a crazy day you two have." Palutena chuckles a bit.
"Ha! Don't need to tell us twice," Daisy laughed it off, "This is the second time I was kidnapped, which is pretty crazy if you ask me."
"Be glad you weren't kidnapped over a thousand times," Peach snarked back.
"Woah, we got a badass queen alert!" Daisy joked; making Peach rolled her eyes over while Palutena just laughs.
"Still though, it really had been nice seeing you again Peach after what? For twenty years." Palutena said with a warm smile.
"Well, it's really hard to give me time to visit my friends when you have to take care of not only two kids, but also the entire kingdom you know." Peach told her, who nodded in agreement.
"Yes, I can understand that feeling completely," Palutena said, "You have no idea how difficult it is to take care of those twins as well as attending those divine meetings and other stuff going on."

"Oh, that reminds me, what are your children doing now, Daisy?" Palutena asked, "Just out of curiosity, that's all."
"Weeeellllll... Zero becomes a new commander of the special 0 Unit," Daisy told her in a show-off manner, making Peach gasps in shock.
"Wow! He must be a very good fighter if he managed to become a commander of the special 0 unit, considering how difficult it is to become a Gear hunter in the first place," Palutena said, which made Daisy chuckle.
"Yep, my son is the most badass guy out there, even better than your son, Peach!" Daisy teased Peach like a competitive, but a very proud mother, which made Peach glare at her.
"You do realise that my son is your nephew, right?" Peach asked her.
"Yea, true, that doesn't change the fact that my son is a badass!" Daisy said back, which made Peach rolled her eyes and turned her focus to Palutena.
"So...what about Grace?" Peach asked for Palutena's sake.
"Well, she is still training with her psychic powers," Daisy told her, "You...you know how difficult it is for her to control, right?"
"...Yes, having psychic powers is quite uncommon and just appear at random," Palutena said. "So because of that, there aren't many methods on how to control it."
"Yeah, having powers aren't as common as magic," Peach admitted as well, "Considering you can only learn magic if you have a magic gene while powers are something random you get and you can't pick what type would it be."
"Yep, that is correct Peach," Palutena nodded as she takes a sip of her tea, then...
"Sorry, I'm late lady Palutena!"
"Well, looks like my special performer is here," Palutena smiled as the two queens look behind her and saw a female angel running up to them with a pile of sheets.

The angel has medium length blonde hair with wings hairclips, purple eyes and pale skin. She wears a similar outfit to Pit's, except she doesn't have the fibula like he does and her wings are a bit smaller. She runs up to them in a big rush and takes a heavy breath.
"I'm really sorry, I was trying to find my sheets for my piano and-"
"Relax Kaede, it's okay," Palutena ensured her with a smile, "Now, how about you introduce yourself to those lovely queens?"
"Wait, aren't you...princess Peach?" Kaede asked in shock.
"Well, I'm more of a queen now than a princess now, but yes I am," Peach confirmed it to the young angel.
"Ah! In that case, my name is Kaede Akamatsu, a pupil of Pit!" Kaede quickly introduced herself as she salutes.
"You have a last name?" Daisy asked bluntly, "I thought angels don't have surnames?"
"Well..."

"Daisy...she's a human-formed angel," Palutena told her, which made her tilt her head a bit, "It means she used to be human before she was reincarnated as an angel."
"Oh, okay that makes sense." Daisy realised, then asks, "But what would that make Pit and Pittoo?"
"They're natural-born angels," Palutena told her.
"But what's the difference?" Daisy asked with sass.
"Well, human-formed angels have an X mark on the top of their backs while natural born ones have a special birthmark, with the twins they both have the same birthmark on the same area, so in Pit's and Pittoo's case, it would be a bird wing on their right side of their hips."
"Ahh, okay that makes sense," Daisy understood.
"Hey Kaede, how about you start playing?!"
"Oh, sure thing Lady Palutena," Kaede smiled as she walks towards a black, old-fashioned piano and sits down on the small chair. "I'm gonna play... Hope."

Then she starts playing her piano while the three women listen to it peacefully.

A/N - Yep! Kayayday is here! And yes, Zero from Megaman X is here as a human! (Remember... AU? Yea, think of all the characters from Megaman X are humans and replaced Maverick hunters with Gears hunters in this AU) I hope you enjoy this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a nice day, my ninja clan. See you next Monday. Kuno out!