Chapter 7 part 1 - Hangover (RB)

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

(Meanwhile)

Kaede sighs as she stands up from the piano and bows while the queens clap their hands.
"Wow, that was so beautiful!" Peach praises her.
"Yeah!" Daisy agreed with her.
"Amazing work, Kaede," Palutena praised her, "you are dismissed,"
"T-thank you, lady Palutena!" Kaede told them as she walks out of the room.

"I wonder what our kids are doing?" Peach asked.
"I don't know... knowing my kids, Zero might be hunting any Gears while Grace is still learning possibly," Daisy told them.
"I hope Ragna and Sabrina aren't getting drunk cuz if they are, they're both grounded!" Peach said.
"You do realise those two are adults now, right?" Palutena told them, "I'm sure they're mature enough to know what's enough is enough..."
"... I hope so..."

(Later on)

"You-you mother-mother fuckers!" Sabrina hiccuped as she's holding a cup of beer while Haru looks very concerned.
"... Ahem... I... I think you should stop drink-"
"A-You're not fucking-ing Mum!" Sabrina hiccuped again as she's clearly very drunk and looks like she's gonna passed out at any moment.
"... Brina-chan..." Haru muttered in worry.

"Okay, that's it!" Makoto said as she grabs the bottle from Sabrina.
"O-Oi!" Sabrina hiccupped, as she faints, which Dark Pit quickly captures her, "H...Hey~"
"...Sabrina... you're drunk," Dark Pit pointed out to her.
"And you're sexy~" Sabrina flirted with him while drunk, which Dark Pit just drops her on the floor, "Ow!"
"Yep, totally drunk," Dark Pit shrugged.
"Ugh... is she always like this?" Makoto asked.
"Yep, well except the drinking part," Ragna told her, "It's most likely that was her first drink,"
"Oh... makes sense," Makoto replied.

"D...damn... I'm only a little bit of drunk," Zack admitted as he hiccups a bit.
"Well, if you're drunk, how about you stop drinking?" Ragna asked him.
"N-Never!" Zack replied as he takes another sip of his drink.
"Alright, that's it!" Ragna shouted as he grabs his drink and drinks it.
"Oi!"

"Ragna... that's not a good idea," Ramlethal told him.
"Oh relax, I have a higher alcohol tolerance than humans," Ragna told her.
"Oh, okay," Ramlethal replied.
"That's a relief," Elphelt said as she takes a sip of her water.

"I think we should go home..." Pit suggested.
"Yeah, good idea," Ragna replied, which he carries his childhood friend over his arms while Dark Pit carries Sabrina.

The group walks out of the bar and ends up heading home.

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my ninja clan. See you next Sunday. Kuno out!

Ps - This will be the last chapter due of slowly losing interest, so once I'm done with this chapter. I'm moving on to another project. Sorry everyone, but if I start losing interest, I'll end up rushing the story and honestly, a rushed story is worse then a delayed one, so I'll try my best to make this chapter decent, if not... oh well, at least I tried.