Chapter 6 part 10/18 - Grand cabaret club (KO)

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

Kaito and Kokichi walk up to a grand cabaret club.
"Ready, brother?" Kaito asked him.
"Yea!" Kokichi energetically lied.
"Alright, let's do this!" Kaito energetically cheered as he opens the large, red door and enters in with Kokichi, "Wow..."

"Yea

"Yea... wow..." Kokichi said in shock as well as he looks at the high-class looking and massive club filled with classy pieces of furniture like a massive chandelier, many lights and dozen of hostesses; koopas, goombas, humans and much more that are entertaining the customers. "This place is gigantic!"
"I know, right?!" Kaito agreed with him. "Now, let's get something to drink!"
"S-Sure!" Kokichi agreed as the two went upstairs and sees a very tall purple-skinned god with red-green seaweed-like hair, red eyes with black sclera, laughing with the human hostesses alongside Nightmare and a woman with tanned skin, multi-coloured eyes and black, bob hair, with her mole besides her right cheek, red witch hat, rocker boots and very revealing clothing that shows off her breasts and thighs.

"Wow, that's quite interesting, please tell me more about your Mudstale," the god told the woman while taking a drink from his ghostly wine, in a tone that you can't tell if he's being sarcastic, or genuine.
"Well... you see-" the hostess's mouth suddenly got covered by the god's hand.
"Shh! Shhh!! Shhhhhh... do you hear that?" The god whispered, "That's the sound... of nobody giving a damn about your dumb Mudstale!"
"Bha Ha Ha Ha!!!" Nightmare laughed very loudly along with red witch.

The god let's go of her, which she is clearly upset, but shakes her head and keeps a fake smile, avoiding getting on the bad side of her customer.

The god looks around and saw the two legendary units looking around, which he whistles very loudly, successfully catching their attention.
"Helloooooo~!" The god playfully called them out, "Want to sit next to the big boys?"
"... well..." Kokichi is a little unsure, then asks, "Who are you two? I already know Nightmare, but not you two!"
"Ah! Yes, well I'm Hades!" The god named Hades introduced himself, "You know, ruler of the underworld, a god, ya-da, ya-da, ya-da, all that godly things and whatnot,"
"..." Kokichi's eyes widen in shock and quietly hides the book behind his back; not wanting Hades to see it, "... Sure! Why not?!"
"H-Huh?!"

"Wise choice~" the witch said in a seductive and mysterious tone as the two walked in, "Oh, and my name is I-no by the way,"
"... Hi..." Kokichi said cautiously.
"Hi there!" Kaito said in a much more friendly tone.

The two starts talking with the others and, for the three, enjoying their time while the two and the other hostesses starting to get uncomfortable.
"Wow! That slut is a crybaby!" Nightmare laughed loudly.
"I know right, she's such a bitch!" I-no agreed with him, "She acts like a mother fucking crybaby when I tried to rip off her wings, like bitch till that asshole suddenly saved the day! It's like... only gonna hurt a lot!"
"Ha Ha Ha! Oh, this is such rich!" Hades laughed as well.

While the three is laughing, Kaito and Kokichi looked at each other.
"... We should go..." Kaito suggested quietly, which Kokichi nods in agreement as the two quietly bails on the three until I-no takes notices of them, then smirks.
"Hey! Is that the legend of Sparda book?!" I-no cruelly pointed out, which grabs Hades' attention and Kokichi's face turns more pale then before.

(Flashback)

"...No matter what...don't...don't ask...Hades about...about Sparda...EVER!" The koopa warned him.

(Flashback ends)

Kokichi knew from the back of his head... he is so fucked!

A/N - And that's end of this part. Yep! I-no from Guilty Gear is here as well, and you might be asking a few questions, especially HIM, but I'm not gonna answer them. Let the story answer for you! I hope you enjoyed it and if you did, leave a comment and have a nice day, my ninja clan. Kuno out!

Update - Sorry everyone, but I'm changing the schedule from Monday to Sunday, due to its lack of votes and reads recently, as well as the other fanfics getting more attention. Sorry, hope you guys understand