Chapter 1 Part 8/9 - The Siblings' Reunion

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE REST ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS.
WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided and it will appear much later on to the story, not now)

Ps: The characters are mostly will be mostly OOC, but that's because they're basically parallel universe versions of the canon characters that will appear, including two certain OCs who are parallel universes of two canon characters (If you know Blazblue, then you know what I'm referring to), so some of them will be OOC or a bit of it, but there's a reason for it like I explain just recently, so if you complain that one character is OOC or I got their back story wrong, then that's because they're not the same person; same souls and names, but slightly different personality, appearances and back-stories.

Enjoy, Comment, Vote and be nice to me and everyone else in the meantime to let me know to improve and, generally, have a good time. 

The boat starts sailing the seas as everyone cheers but a few expectations like Ragna who is busy looking at the sky, Ram, who just watches and Kokonoe rolls her eyes over. Ragna looks at the cheering group and smiles a bit, but he turns around and looks at the sky, then Sabrina walks to her brother, which caught his attention.
"Huh? Oh, did you change your looks?" Ragna asked her.
"Yep! Like it?" Sabrina asks him.
"Welp, at least it's combat fitting," Ragna told her with a cheeky smirk, which made her annoyed.
"Hey! Shut up!"

Sabrina put both of her hands on her hip and a glare. She replaces her dress for a white short jacket with light pink buttons, short sleeved with light pink sleeved up, white gloves, a black short tank top that shows off her belly, a black belt with a golden buckle to hold up a white mini-skirt with light pink line and black short shorts underneath, black below-knee socks and she kept the same hairclip and the same sneakers she has earlier.
"When did you get time to wear that?" He asked her.
"Oh! I was wearing it the whole time, underneath my dress!" She told them with a cocky smirk and crosses her arms proudly, which made him sweat drops.
"...Why?"
"Just in case this happens."
"...Then again, you always think of crazy excuses to do crazy, stupid things." Ragna remarked, which made Sabrina annoyed.
"Grr...Why do you always try to make me angry!" She yelled at him, which made laugh, "Hey! Why are you laughing?!"

"Um...excuse me..."

The royal siblings turn around and saw Baiken behind them.
"Who's she?" Ragna whispered to his sister, just before Sabrina answers...
"My name is Baiken, a member of the royal guards and..." The pink haired samurai introduced herself, "You must be Prince Ragna, the son of King Mario and Queen Peach, correct?"
"Yep, and don't call me prince," Ragna told her off.
"My apology, milord," Baiken apologised, which made him annoyed, "Also, it is a pleasure to meet you...my liege."
"Wait, liege?"
"Yes, Queen Peach assign me to be your retainer...if you come back home alive, that is." She told her new liege.
"I...really don't need a retainer, honestly," Ragna told her, "I can take care of myself."
"But...It is my duty to protect the family, especially when they assign me to protect you." Baiken told him.
"Well, since I am your liege, I order you to NOT protect me, however..." Ragna commanded her, after a little bit of thinking, "You can have my back if you let me have yours."
"Huh? Sorry, but that wouldn't do."
"Fine, just try not to get in the way," Ragna ordered her, which she nodded and left.

"Geez, is she always like this?" Ragna asked her.
"Yeah, then again, she is one of the survivors of the Japanese attack during the Holy war," Sabrina told him, which, right away, realises what she meant.
"Oh...I get it, I get it," Ragna understood, "But still, she doesn't need to take her duties THAT seriously."
"Yeah, that's what I tried to tell her that, but she refuses to listen." Sabrina told him, which made the two laugh, "Man, it been nine years since we been like this...like normal siblings, despite the fact we aren't really blood-related."
"Yeah, tell me about it."

The young royal siblings laugh as the two watches the beautiful sunny sky while the boat is sailing.

A/N If you guys play or at least know Guilty Gear (I'm the latter, sadly), then you guys know what she meant, if neither, then don't worry, it will be explained somewhere in chapter 3. I hope you guys enjoy it, so give a vote, comment and have a nice day, bye my fellow ninjas and kunoichis!

Ragna and Baiken belong to Arc system works.
Sabrina belongs to me