Chapter 2 Part 7/11 - An travel plan

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE REST ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

(Meanwhile in the castle)

"..." Luigi stayed silent as he sits on his throne, with everyone looking at him, "Now we finish eating...I guess you-a-want to know what happen?"
"Luigi, please...we need to know what happened here," Mario told him.
"Very well...It all started with me and Daisy just having-a-peaceful day..."

(Flashback)
Luigi and the same redheaded woman named Daisy was having a nice chat and laughing together until...
"Milord! Milady! Someone is intruding in the kingdom!" The yellow toad shouted out, until a massive explosion happens, causing a massive amount of dust and peddles coming out of it.
"What the hell!!" Daisy shouted out as they notice Dr Nerferious, along with a group of weak-looking monsters, but powerful-looking robots. "Who the hell are you?"
"Me? You want to know who I am?" Dr Nerferious asked, "Why, I am the universe's greatest genius OF ALL TIME, DR NEFARIOUS!!!"
"What do you want, you piece of junk?!" Daisy shouted out to him, making him sadistically smirk.
"Well... How about a load of THIS?!" Nefarious takes out an orange smoke grenade, making the guards and the couple to freak out.

"DAISY!!!" Luigi shouted out as he uses his body as a shield for his wife and Nefarious push the big red button, realising a massive amount of smoke.

Everyone except for the intruders started to cough a lot and then, everyone collapsed...

(Flashback ends)

"And when I woke up, the kingdom is in ruins." Luigi finished explaining.
"Stupid science machine-guy!" Tao shouted out, "I hope green guy's wife is okay, meow."
"...Daisy..." Peach muttered with concern, "Oh Arceus, I hope she's okay."

"Wait, did you say he brought both machines AND monsters with him?" Zack asked, making Luigi nodded, "Then how come there isn't any machines and only the weak-ass monsters we fought?"
"Yeah, that's what I want to know." Ragna agreed with his raven-haired friend.
"...Oh, Arceus!" Ram realised something.
"What is it, Ram?" El asked her dark-skinned sister.
"I...think...those monsters were just distractions..." Ram told everyone, which caught everyone by surprise.

"THAT'S SON OF A BITCH!" Sabrina yelled out in pure fury.
"Uh...Lady Sabrina...calm down..." Baiken told her.
"NO! FUCK THAT SHIT!" Sabrina yelled out, "You're telling me...that son of a bitch...wasted our time while he fled with my AUNT!!! I swear to Arceus that if I found that disgraceful piece of shit, I'll blow that motherfucker's head off!"
"Make that the two of us." Ragna agreed, "Except I'll stab the motherfucker's head instead."
"WILL YOU TWO STOP SWEARING!" Peach yelled them, making them both speechless, "Good."

"Mama mia! Where did you-a-get that idea?" Mario asked the dark-skinned woman.
"...You mention that he has powerful looking robots with him, am I wrong, king Luigi?" Ramlethal asks the green dressed man.
"...No, you are right." Luigi shook his head.
"If I am correct, then why would he sent weak enemies instead of stronger ones unless he was just distracting us," Ramlethal said, "Though, sending some weak enemies to distract while kidnapping someone since he could use the stronger ones to bodyguard the queen is a rather tactical move, even if it is rather cowardly."
"...The more I think about it," Luigi thought, "The more it makes sense."

"So, what do we do about it?" Zack asked.
"... I think we should go to Illyria," Kokonoe suggested to everyone.
"Huh? Why Illyria?" Zack asked the pink-haired cat woman.
"Because then, we can get some support from Ky Kishe, one of the three kings of Illyria and the former commander of the Holy Knights." She replied.

"But, what should we ask for?" Luna asked her.
"A bigger and more powerful boat!" Kokonoe responded. "How about it?" Kokonoe asked Luigi, "Sound good?" He responded to Kokonoe's suggestion.

"...Anything to get my wife back." Luigi responded.
"Good," Kokonoe nodded, "Now, let's get a move on to Illyria."
"A...Agreed." Luigi nodded as he gets out of his seat and walks to the group, "Let's-a-go..."

"So we got Uncle Luigi and now, we need a king," Sabrina noted out, "Well, another one I mean...wait a minute, how do we know what the fuck he looks like?!"
"You don't know what he looks like!" Elphelt yelled at her as she grabs her collar, catching her by surprise.
"WHOA! What are you doing?!"
"King Ky is one of the most handsome men out there, at least, stated by 'super gossip' magazines, at least," Elphelt told her.
"I...see..." Sabrina sweats-drops and grinned, "Nobody cares! Nobody cares! Ha ha ha ha!"
"...Oww..."

"Seriously sis, the evil laugh?" Ragna questioned her.
"Oh come on, I tried to make a laugh here," Sabrina replied with a grin.
"That...isn't a very good time, Young Sabrina," Bang told her off, which made her cross her arms. "Anyways, OFF TO ILLYRIA!!!"
"Oww, you gonna make us deaf, you Arceus-damn loudmouth IDIOT!" Kokonoe shouted out at him.
"Umm...sorry about that..." Bang apologised.

"So, should we go now?" Tager asked his boss.
"Well, no shit Sherlock." Kokonoe snaps back, "Now let's get this shit rolling."

And Luigi looks at one of his guards, another yellow Toad with a spear and wears the brown broken cape. "You're in charge of repairing the kingdom while I'm away, okay?"
"Yes milord, I'll do it!" And that, the guard runs up to his fellow comrades and starts talking to them.
"Now we-a-go."

The team walks out of the castle as they were going out of the kingdom until Ragna felt a tug on his hakama, which he looks down and saw an innocent looking orange-coloured child Toad who is holding a teddy bear.
"Huh? What the hell do you want, kid?" He asked the young boy in a rather harsh tone.
"Umm...I just...I just want to... thank you for saving us..." The young boy thanked with a teary expression, which made Ragna a bit guilty.
"Shit!" Ragna whispers under his breath, and then he spoke; "Umm...no problem kiddo, it was really no big deal, now we should get going...bye kiddo."
"Wait!"
("Grr...") "What now?! Can you see I'm busy?" Ragna told him off, making the boy shake his legs a bit.
"You...You're Bloodedge right?"
"Yeah, what about it?" He asked the boy.
"Umm... can I be like you?"
"..." Ragna stays silent as he scratches the back of his head, walks up to the boy, land on one of his knees and put his hand on the boy's shoulder. "...It really depends on how much you believe in your dream, so...do you really want to become like me?"

The boy nods with a very determined look on his face, which made Ragna stands up and put both of his hands on his hip.
"Now, a piece of advice; keep on training and don't ever give up, even if you feel like you want to, but don't, giving up is a sign of weakness and your enemies will take advantage of that said weakness," Ragna told him, "As long as you can endure the pain and can still stand up...you have some hope, that's all you need to know."
"...Thank you mister Bloodedge, bye!" The boy smiled cheerfully and runs off.

Ragna watches the boy runs up to his mother, then a flashback came into his mind; a same young boy from his nightmares, except he is wearing a white buttoned vest with a black turtleneck underneath and light brown shorts instead and a young nun with auburn hair as the boy is talking with the nun, who is giving him a warm smile. Ragna shakes his head and put his hand on his head as if he has a headache.
(" Goddamn it! Flashbacks again, why?!") He asked himself in his thoughts.
"RAGNA GET YOU'RE ASS OVER HERE!!!" Kokonoe shouted out very angrily.
"IM COMING! YOU BITCH!!!" Ragna shouted back as he runs out to join up with their team.

A/N Well, will Daisy be saved by our heroes from the evil Dr Nefarious, find out next time in Dragon ball-Wait, wrong series, my bad. I hope you guys enjoy it, so give a vote, comment and have a nice day, bye my fellow ninjas and kunoichis!

Amy Rose belongs to Sega
Ragna, Bang, Luna, Carl, Baiken, Taokaka, Elphelt, Ramlethal, Kokonoe, Lambda and Tager belongs to Arc system works.
Zack Fair belongs to Square Enix
E. Gadd, Toad, Peach, Mario, Starlow, Raichu, Daisy and Luigi belongs to Nintendo.
Sabrina Toadstool belongs to me