Chapter 6 part 5/18 - Preparations (KO)

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

If you guys are enjoying this book, let me know in the comment section and have fun during a peaceful conversation, my fellow ninjas and kunoichis!

(Meanwhile with Kokichi)

Kokichi opened his eyes and saw two people; Dr Nefarious and another young man.
"Oh hey, little bro!" The young man cheered loudly, making the smaller unit scream out of shock, "Woah there, I didn't mean to scare you, little buddy."
"You stupid oaf!" Dr Nefarious called out as he smacks the man with his hand.
"Hey!" The man yelled back at the mad robotic scientist.
"Well, whatever," Dr Nefarious shrugged off before turning to Kokichi, "Phobetor, meet Cygnus. Cygnus, meet Phobetor. Okay, I'm done, bye!"
"That's it?" The man named Cygnus asked him.
"Yep, as I have other important matters to take care of," Nefarious told them as he waves his hand goodbye, "Now, just do whatever you want, just...don't get into trouble, got it? Bye."

As Nefarious left the room, the man turned his body to Kokichi, giving him a better view of him.

Cygnus is a handsome and tall young man, around six feet tall, with a well-built figure, lilac eyes, tanned skin and spiky purple hair. He wears a white-shirt, lilac trousers and trainers.

"As you already know, I'm legendary unit Delta-Cygnus!" Cygnus repeated his name, "But you can call me Kaito Momota, luminary of the stars!"
"Luminary...of the what-now?" Kokichi asked in confusion.
"Luminary of the stars! Get it?" Kaito asked with a smile on his face, "Because I basically have Cresselia's DNA in me."
"Oh, I get it," Kokichi understood, "wait if you're a legendary unit like me, wouldn't that technically make you my younger brother?"
"Actually, I would be older," Kaito corrected him, making Kokichi tilt his head, "since my body was the fourth one to be made while you're the seventh, thus I'm older!"
"Oh...damn it!" Kokichi swore as he pouts.
"So, you okay?" Kaito asked the smaller teen.
"Yeah, I'm fine." Kokichi lied, still a bit insecure about the fact he's the younger one as well as being the smaller one of the duo. "Oh, and I prefer to be call Kokichi, not Phoebtor."
"Right! Well... I heard this place has a cabaret club!" Kaito shouted happily, "So, do you want to come along?"
"...Mmm...don't we have to wear tuxes?" Kokichi pointed out to the purple-haired young man, who nodded.
"Oh right, we need to look good in front of the ladies, right bro?" Kaito said as he gently slams his fist into his palm as if he got an idea or understood.
"Yeah...ladies..." Kokichi said in an apathetic manner, which caught Kaito, even himself off-guard.
"What's wrong with the ladies?"
"That's...that's a good question, I have no idea why I said that myself, oh and I'm not lying this time," Kokichi admitted to him, who is still raising an eyebrow, but shrugs his shoulders anyway.
"Well, that's not important right now," Kaito said, trying to change the topic before it gets a bit too awkward for his taste, "We should head to some clothing shop, I'm sure it's somewhere in Dark lands, oh! And one more thing, I forgot to give you this, can't have you running around naked, can we?"

Kaito then uses his levitation powers to bring out a white T-shirt, black skinny jeans, white socks and black and white squared shoes on Kokichi's bed from the drawer while the shoes are on the floor closed to the bed. "I'll wait for you outside the castle, see ya Koko!"
"See ya-wait, what did you just call me?"

But Kaito already left the room before he could hear what he asked. Kokichi just sighed and once he takes off his blanket, he realised...he's right as he has only bandages on. Nothing else.
("Thank goodness Kaito closed the door for me,") Kokichi thought as he unwraps his bandages, which thankfully all of his wounds healed, ("I have a feeling that my wounds healed fast is because I'm a legendary unit...well, I'll ask Relius about this, even though I don't want to.")