Chapter 2 Part 5/11 - A weak battle

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE REST ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

(Meanwhile with Ragna)
"OUT OF THE WAY YOU BASTARDS!" Ragna shouted out as he stabs three weird-looking plants with red petals, green leaves and purple legs, "Goddamn it, just die already!"

The white-haired prince roundhouse-kick a zombie and slice it in half vertically with his giant sword and rapidly turns around as he slices another plant creature horizontally. A zombie walks towards Ragna as its about to bite him, but he grabs it by the collar of its dark blue robe, throw it into the ground in front of him, put his foot on its stomach and turn his right arm into a large black claw with red veins on it, where he grabs its face and squish it until its head explodes with blood. The blood splatters into his face and gives a bored look as he put his foot away from its body. ("Those assholes are pathetic...")

Then a Chicken charges at him from the air, but a bullet suddenly appears and hits the Chicken, causing it to drop-dead into the ground. Ragna turns around and saw Elphelt holding out a pistol. "El!"
"Hey Rags." Elphelt waved as she runs towards Ragna.
"What are you doing here?"
"Oh, I was sent here by Kokonoe."
("...Of course...") Ragna face-palm making El confuse until she turns around with her eyes widen.
"Um...Ragna..." El called out quietly and she grabs his arm to grab his attention, which works, "Look!" She pointed and he turns around.
"Welp, shit!"

There are twenty enemies of those weird plants, zombies and chickens. Ragna and Elphelt ready their fighting stance, as he grabs his sword tightly while Elphelt puts away her pistol and grabs two pink shotguns as she readies them, pointing at the enemies.
"Sorry, we're late!"

Then, Zack with his helmet on, Ram, Luna and Starlow appears as Zack took out his giant sword that is the same size as Ragna's, but has a more simple design as he points it at the army, Luna took out her giant pink wand and Ram took out two unique looking great-swords as she is carrying them telepathically.
"Where have you guys been?!" El asked her friends.
"Ha! Sorry about that," Zack apologised heartily, "Got a little lost."
"And whose fault is that?" Ramlethal asked with a glare, which made Zack blush in embarrassment.
"...Sorry..."

"That doesn't matter at the moment," Starlow told them off, "We have a bigger problem now."
"Oh...right!" Zack realised as he charges at the first enemy, which is the plant monster, and slice it in half. "Alright, let's do this!"

El shots down a few Chickens in the air that was charging against her and she spins her shotguns, turns around and shot down other Chickens. Ram looks both ways as two zombies coming at her on different sides; she stabs the two zombies in front of their entire stomach with her two greatswords. She spins the corpses with telepathy and throws them into a plant and another zombie.

Ragna aggressively grabs the zombie by the collar and prepares his sword, "This is gonna sting a little." Ragna warned as he stabs the zombie's face with his sword where the blade extends along the shaft slightly, he turns around and saw another zombie coming at him, "Alright then...DEAD SPIKE!"

Ragna swings his Aramasa upward along the ground that releases dark magic from his sword in the shape of a black beast's head with red outlines and teethes. The magic hits the zombie into the ground and Ragna stabs the zombie's stomach.

Luna charges her pink wand with a bright, pinkish-white light and as the monster gets closer to Luna, she shot the monster with a powerful magical charge shot. "GET REKT FUCKERS!!!"
"Oh yeah! Good job Luna!" Ragna complimented Luna, who blushes a bit and rubs the back of her head in embarrassment.

Zack jumps up and slashes a Chicken and a zombie vertically. He swings his massive sword at another zombie and a plant. "...I think that's all..."
"Wow, I don't even need to turn the Aramasa into blood scythe mode." Ragna yawned in boredom while putting his sword on his back.
"Yeah! That was WAY too easy!" Zack complained as he puts away his sword and takes off his helmet, "I knew those suckers are weak, but jeez, those guys are way too weak for my taste."
"Well...I'm just glad the fight is over," El spoke.
"Well, we did a great job, so HIGH FIVE!" Zack cheered with his hand up, but...nobody responds until El looks around and put her hand up.
"HIGH FIVE!" Elphelt cheered as El and Zack high-five.
"See? She gets it." Zack smiled cheerfully.

Ram, Starlow, Luna and Ragna both just roll their eyes.
"Well, glad we took care of those Pionpies, Chickens and PomPon flowers," Starlow told them with relief, "I should report Kokonoe about this."

Then, a yellowish-orange screen appears with Kokonoe's face.
"Kokonoe here. What is it?"
"We got all the enemies in this area," Starlow told her.
"Good, just in time as well," Kokonoe responded, "We manage to clear the enemies in our area as well."

"WE?! Don't do you mean by 'we'?" E.Gadd complained.
"...Do you want me to beat your old ass?"
"...No...no...I'll shut my mouth."
"Yeah...That's what I thought." Kokonoe said and turns her attention to Starlow, "Just come back-"
"HELP!!!"
"Oh sh-"

Then, the screen went fuzzy and shut down, making Starlow concern.
"We should run back," Starlow suggests.
"Geez, you think?" Ragna snarks before everyone runs back to the group.

A/N - I hope I did the fighting scenes well, though if it's not good, then that's because I'm inexperienced with writing fighting scenes, so please forgive me if it's too short, bad or too long. I hope you guys enjoy it, so give a vote, comment and have a nice day, bye my fellow ninjas and kunoichis!

Amy Rose belongs to Sega
Ragna, Bang, Luna, Carl, Baiken, Taokaka, Elphelt, Ramlethal, Kokonoe, Lambda and Tager belongs to Arc system works.
Zack Fair belongs to Square Enix
E. Gadd, Toad, Peach, Mario, Starlow, Raichu and Luigi belongs to Nintendo.
Sabrina Toadstool belongs to me