Chapter 2 Part 11/11 - Failure trouble

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE REST ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

(Outside of Bowser's castle)

Nightmare is tapping his feet, have his arms crossed and have a frown on his face, then he starts to growl quite loudly and starts stomping his feet quite angrily

Nightmare is tapping his feet, have his arms crossed and have a frown on his face, then he starts to growl quite loudly and starts stomping his feet quite angrily. "WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT NEFARIOUS ASSHOLE!!!? AHHHH!!!"

As Nightmare is screaming his head off and scratching his hood like some madman. A fat, blue penguin wearing red robes and carries a massive hammer as he looks at the much smaller, dark blue, round creature wearing a metal mask that only shows his yellow eyes, wears white gloves, a purple cape, armour shoes and a sash that carries his golden sword. The creature looks the penguin and then, both looks at Nightmare.
"Are you sure you and Bowser make a wise decision in hiring him?" The blue creature asked which makes the penguin rapidly turn to him with a glare.
"Of course we have, Meta Knight!" The penguin defended himself, "He promised us to give us a flawless plan and what's more, he said he'll work for free, meaning we don't need to pay him!"
"But...King Dedede, milord..." Meta knight quietly called out, "Isn't that quite suspicious to you, the fact he is working for us with no benefit for himself?"
"Who cares," Dedede scoff off carelessly, "All I care about is the fact we don't need to pay him anything."
"..." Meta knight stayed silent as he looks up the sky, looks at Nightmare, who is still stomping feet mind you, and calls him out, "Nightmare! Your delivery is here!"
"Shut the fuck up, you blue fu-" Nightmare looks up the sky and grins, "Huh...you're right..."

Then, a spaceship appears behind Nightmare, where he turns his body around, but he turns his head to Meta Knight and asks; "Hey, blue-fucker! Make yourself useful and bring King Koopa-shit here!"
"Grrr..." Meta knight growled quietly before disappearing.

Nightmare turns his head around to the ship as it opens the door, revealing a nervous Dr Nefarious and Lawrence pushing the pod on wheels. As the two walks up to Nightmare, who's slowly stops grinning and into a bitter frown, as he coldly asks; "Where the hell are those other androids I fucking ask for?"
"Well...about that..." Nefarious nervously said as he scratches the back of his metallic head, "The other two...manage to escape...umm...Nightmare?"

Nightmare has his head look at the ground while his right-hand turns into a fist, slightly shaking it and then he looks at Nefarious with an extremely angry expression of his face that screams 'I'm going to fucking kill you!'.
"...You...You...FUCKING RETARD!!!" Nightmare grabbed Nefarious by using his chains and have him fell on his back by grabbing his leg.
"GAH!"
"YOU HAVE ONE FUCKING JOB!!!" Nightmare called out as he grabs Nefarious by the neck and has his face close to his own, "Do you have any fucking idea of how much you screw up!?"

"Nightmare! Stop!" Dedede called out as he rushes over to the two and grabs Nightmare by the back of his robe, which only enraged him even further, lets Nefarious go and punches Dedede in the face. Nefarious fell on the ground and look at Nightmare out of pure fear. "YOU STAY THE HELL OUT OF IT!!!" Nightmare told Dedede off loudly as Dedede fell on the ground as well and just when Nightmare is about to punch him again...
"THAT'S ENOUGH!!!"

Everybody looks up (or turn his head around in Dedede's case) and saw Bowser walking up to them, along with Kamek and Meta Knight. "Now, what the hell is going on here?" Bowser asked with clear impatience in his tone.
"This stupid motherfucker had lost TWO, not one, but TWO androids that we need for our plan!" Nightmare told him, which greatly anger Bowser as well as his face turns boiling red and smoke comes out of his ears.
"WHAT!?" Bowser shouted out in anger as he walks towards Dr Nefarious, "Is this true?"
"..." Dr Nefarious stayed silent in fear and turns to his butler with a terrified expression, fearing for his life after his beating from Nightmare. Lawrence sighs in annoyance and coughs, catching Bowser's and Nightmare's attention.
"Well, while it is unfortunate that we lost two androids," Lawrence told them, "However, we do have one left at our disposable."
"Which one?" Nightmare asked the butler.
"The scanner one." Lawrence simply responded, which made Nightmare grinned happily as he walks towards Nefarious and puts his hand on his shoulder.
"...Maybe you haven't screwed up that badly after all..." Nightmare said calmly which shocks everyone.
"Huh?" Bowser asked in shock, "Why did you suddenly forgive him?!"
"Well, don't get the wrong idea," Nightmare said, "I'm still pissed off that we lost two androids, but at least we got the most important one here."
"...Why the scanner one?" Meta Knight asked.
"Well, not only can he fight, though not as good as the other two, mind you," Nightmare told them with a grin on his face, "But he also can hack into even the tightest security, thus, making him a very important ally to our cause."
"I see!" Bowser laughed and once he stops, he grins and crosses his arms in a cocky way possible, "That's good, very good. Good job, doctor robot-guy, you actually did something good."
"...Geez, thanks," Dr Nefarious responded dryly to Bowser, then turns to Nightmare, "Hey! Are you going to apologise to me, you squishy tactician!"
"...Oh, my apology, fuck-face!" Nightmare responded with a grin, which annoys Nefarious a lot, "Now, take that scanner to the lab, I want to do a few... 'updates' there and there." ("And I have to change my plans a little too now....great...")
"...Master?" Lawrence asked his boss.
"...Do as he says," Nefarious told him, "I want to keep this alliance strong if I want to make the world mine..."
"...Very well." Lawrence nodded as he pushes the carriage with the pod into Bowser's castle.

"Well, we should get going too, right...Bowser." Nightmare said to the Koopa king, who nods in agreement.
"Yes, we shall go." Bowser agreed as he went back to his castle and just before Nightmare enters the castle, he turns to Dedede and asks, "Oh yeah, I nearly forgot, I want to meet up with your kid?"
"Huh? Why would you want to talk to my son?" He asked the mysterious man.
"Don't worry; I want to give him a weapon that can easily beat those rodents trying to get in the way."
"Really? In that case, let me get my boy!" Dedede cheered as he runs into the castle while Nightmare grinned behind his back...

(Video made by Christine Ortega)

A/N: And chapter 2 is finished, phew! I am exhausted, I really hope you're enjoying this fanfic so, see you in Chapter 3, my ninja clan. Kuno out!
Amy Rose belongs to Sega
Ragna, Bang, Luna, Carl, Taokaka, Elphelt, Ramlethal, Kokonoe, Lambda and Tager belongs to Arc system works.
Zack Fair and the android trio belongs to Square Enix
Ratchet, Lawrence, Dr Nefarious and Clank belongs to Insomniac games
E. Gadd, Meta Knight, Dedede, Bowser, Peach, Mario, Starlow, Daisy, Raichu, Rosalina, Lumas and Luigi belongs to Nintendo.
Sabrina Toadstool and the woman at the end belongs to me
Nightmare is a surprise.